PDA

View Full Version : Just turned on the Balt/Cincy game...

OpIv37
09-10-2012, 08:28 PM
right as Ed Reed returned an INT for a TD.

And I couldn't help but think "wow, that's what a real D looks like."

I watched some of the Pit/Den game yesterday and flipped through a few of the afternoon games. The speed and the tenacity of almost every one far surpassed what I saw from Buffalo.

Embarrassing. Just embarrassing.

BillsFever21
09-10-2012, 08:33 PM
Well we basically just have a re-tread of the old failed Dolphins teams from the past except it's in reverse. Chan is the HC now instead of the OC and Wanny is the DC instead of the HC. The combination didn't work then and it won't work now.

Skooby
09-10-2012, 09:13 PM
I warned about the Stache being worthless & weak, he doesn't coach to win.

kingJofNYC
09-10-2012, 09:18 PM
I tear up every time I watch Ngata. Probably would've been a bust here anyway....:(

Mike
09-10-2012, 10:05 PM
I tear up every time I watch Ngata. Probably would've been a bust here anyway....:(

Right, Jerry Rice, Payton Manning, and Bill Parcels would have been busts here too. If K. William can be good here why not Ngata?

bosshogg21
09-10-2012, 10:27 PM
right as Ed Reed returned an INT for a TD.

And I couldn't help but think "wow, that's what a real D looks like."

I watched some of the Pit/Den game yesterday and flipped through a few of the afternoon games. The speed and the tenacity of almost every one far surpassed what I saw from Buffalo.

Embarrassing. Just embarrassing.

I agree 100%. The speed and tenacity is not there for us. Denver's corners were so fast and all over Pitt receivers, diving and slapping the ball away at the last second. Our cover guys weren't even on the tv screen when the jets wr caught the ball. It was night and day and that's why those teams are playing on primerime tv.

kingJofNYC
09-10-2012, 10:56 PM
If you told me Edwards was in the booth I would've believed you.

The line stunts and blitzes the Ravens runs are light years ahead of what we've seen the last 3 years, they're not bringing 6 guys either, just disguising it properly. Don't think I saw a single ****ing stunt. I've been bashing Dareus, but you know what, it doesn't matter who the **** you are, when you're attacking from one angle the entire game they're going to figure out how to block you.

Still, Kyle Williams is head and shoulders above every other player on the defensive side, and the rest of these guys need to step up.