PDA

View Full Version : Rodney Harrison rips the Bills and Mario

DBrown77
09-10-2012, 08:48 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/09/10/rodney-harrison-says-mario-williams-wont-win-in-buffalo/

Unfortunately, as of right now he is right.

Meathead
09-10-2012, 08:50 PM
freakin awesome!

absolutely perfect long term motivator for these guys

i can just see marcell, mario, and white williams playing that over in their minds every day for the next two months, steaming the ѕhit out of them and driving them to intense focus

man thats is awesome. thank you thank you thank you big ass mouth harrison
<object width="100%" height="25" class="hark_player">
<param name="movie" value="http://cdn.hark.com/swfs/player_bar.swf?pid=nkllzfdhpm"/>
<param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"/>
<param name="allownetworking" value="all"/>
<param name="wmode" value="transparent"/>
<embed src="http://cdn.hark.com/swfs/player_bar.swf?pid=nkllzfdhpm" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allownetworking="all" width="100%" height="25" wmode="transparent"></embed>
</object><br/>
<a href="http://www.hark.com/clips/nkllzfdhpm-i-got-a-big-mouth" style="font-size: 9px; color: #ddd;" title="Listen to I Got a Big Mouth! on Hark.com">I Got a Big Mouth!</a>

ServoBillieves
09-10-2012, 08:53 PM
Can we all agree that we just hate Rodney Harrison? I don't give 2 ****s about what he said, but can't we all just agree to hate the *****?

BillsFever21
09-10-2012, 09:03 PM
Can't disagree with what he said.

gebobs
09-10-2012, 09:34 PM
freakin awesome!

absolutely perfect long term motivator for these guys

i can just see marcell, mario, and white williams playing that over in their minds every day for the next two months, steaming the ѕhit out of them and driving them to intense focus

man thats is awesome. thank you thank you thank you big ass mouth harrison

The Bills have had their once a decade win over the Pats. Don't expect lightning to strike twice in two years. Brady will have a field day against Wanny's d.

The Bills are an embarrassment. Bellichick owns them. Ryan owns them. Any putz that coaches the Dolphins owns them.

2011: Swept by MIA and NYJ. Split with NE. (1-5)
2010: Swept by NE and NYJ. Split with MIA. (1-5)
2009: Swept by NE. Split with MIA and NYJ. (2-4)
2008: Swept by NE, MIA and NYJ. (0-6)

That's 4-21 in the division over since '08. Gailey is 2-11 including yesterday. As bad as Jauron was, at least he won 6 games in his 3 years.

Meathead
09-10-2012, 09:54 PM
im expecting two losses to the cheaters and i STILL think this team can get to ten wins

if you go thru the lineup and the coaching/mgmt pedigree it looks above league average imo. that means there remains a pretty decent chance they are in the hunt late into the season

sure you can focus on the last dirty dozen years of failure as a predictor of future results. but you would have to essentially ignore the legitimately not great but capable talent in the organization. im not willing to do that just yet

the powers that be already ruled game one was likely a loss. and by powers at be i mean me. and thus me says nothing has really changed and we are still on pace for ten wins

deal wid it

BertSquirtgum
09-10-2012, 10:19 PM
I wish Chan Gailey wasn't calling the offensive plays. I thought he was going to turn the reigns over after the second year? Just another reason I don't like him.

Mr. Pink
09-11-2012, 05:38 AM
What he said was right. Don't hate the messenger.

And thanking him? For what? This at best a 2-4 in the division team.

We're what 1-8 in our last 9 vs the Jets and 1-20 in our last 21 vs the Pats?

Those above 2 statistics SHOULD be motivation enough to try and show up and win football games. Apparently they are not. But what a retired player says is gonna matter to these guys? Yeah ok.

DynaPaul
09-11-2012, 07:03 AM
Rodney... David Tyree says hi.

BertSquirtgum
09-11-2012, 12:23 PM
Rodney Harrison can lick his boyfriends sweaty nuts. **** him.

more cowbell
09-12-2012, 12:19 PM
Impossible to argue with anything he said. We absolutely suck, and have for over a decade. Anyone who disagrees with Rodney Harrison is in denial.

BillsOverDolphins
09-12-2012, 12:33 PM
Rodney Harrison is 100% correct. I still hope he ends up meeting the same fate as Duerson and Seau though.

SABURZFAN
09-13-2012, 03:26 PM
Can we all agree that we just hate Rodney Harrison? I don't give 2 ****s about what he said, but can't we all just agree to hate the *****?

yeah... just bury your head in the sand and the truth will go away. :rolleyes:

SABURZFAN
09-13-2012, 03:29 PM
Can't disagree with what he said.

you're right but some of us on this board will wear the rose colored glasses and try to deflect it with hatred towards the people who speak the truth.

Johnny Bugmenot
09-13-2012, 04:29 PM
Those above 2 statistics SHOULD be motivation enough to try and show up and win football games. Apparently they are not. If anything, it is a proving point that trying to compete in a division that is this competitive is a waste of time and until Brady retires there's no point-- no matter what they're going to do, they're going to lose.

ServoBillieves
09-14-2012, 01:54 PM
yeah... just bury your head in the sand and the truth will go away. :rolleyes:

So... You like Rodney Harrison? By your post you're inferring that I should bury my head when his name comes up. If I bury my head the truth that most Bills fans hate him will go away, let alone the other 30 teams that hated most of his dirty play? I'm completely lost by your statement.

BillsOverDolphins
09-14-2012, 02:28 PM
So... You like Rodney Harrison? By your post you're inferring that I should bury my head when his name comes up. If I bury my head the truth that most Bills fans hate him will go away, let alone the other 30 teams that hated most of his dirty play? I'm completely lost by your statement.

We all agree that RH is a POS...it's looking beyond the man though and concentrating on the statement itself. The statement is correct.

HAMMER
09-14-2012, 03:23 PM
Rodney Harrison is 100% correct. I still hope he ends up meeting the same fate as Duerson and Seau though.

Class, pure class.

BillsOverDolphins
09-14-2012, 03:25 PM
Class, pure class.

Nice guys finish last.

justasportsfan
09-14-2012, 03:34 PM

thats just plain stupid.

SABURZFAN
09-14-2012, 03:48 PM

of course you are. you're an idiot.

BillsOverDolphins
09-14-2012, 03:48 PM
thats just plain stupid.

Don't pretend like you'd give a **** if he did it tomorrow. The pseudo-christian schtick is so transparent.

ServoBillieves
09-14-2012, 08:35 PM
of course you are. you're an idiot.

You probably didn't understand most of the words I used. Understood Sab. Your track record over the years easily shows that you are far superior in intelligence than us peons