PDA

View Full Version : The Bills probably win this Sunday...

GingerP
09-11-2012, 07:27 PM
Because that is what they do. After getting all worked up in the offseason, they get destroyed in the opener. People are all distraught, so they probably go on a win streak and get everyone excited again. Don't want to think what happens at that point.

EDS
09-11-2012, 07:35 PM
Certaintly a winnable game (though arguably the Chiefs are a very similar team), and the type of game this team needs to win consistently if they want to make the playoffs.

DynaPaul
09-11-2012, 08:18 PM
They lose when they get comfortable. There is no room for comfort in the NFL.

Skooby
09-11-2012, 08:22 PM
What business doesn't lose when everyone gets comfortable ?? Unless it's the US gov.

Cntrygal
09-11-2012, 08:22 PM
With their past history... they should never be "comfortable" during week 1. And if they have to be "comfortable" during the season - they should save it for the BYE week.

BertSquirtgum
09-11-2012, 08:40 PM
I'll be at the game so I hope they win. I know it won't be because of any help from the coaches because they ****** stink. If the Bills win it will be because the players rose up and decided to play the game the way it's supposed to be played, with heart.

Skooby
09-11-2012, 08:46 PM
I'll be at the game so I hope they win. I know it won't be because of any help from the coaches because they ****** stink. If the Bills win it will be because the players rose up and decided to play the game the way it's supposed to be played, with heart.

Preach on Pastor, you're dead nuts on here.

Marcala12
09-12-2012, 12:16 AM
nobody should be shocked if we're 2-1. And nobody should be remotely surprised if we're 2-1 and still end up 6-10.

DynaPaul
09-12-2012, 08:41 PM
With their past history... they should never be "comfortable" during week 1. And if they have to be "comfortable" during the season - they should save it for the BYE week.

That's true. I think they bought into their own hype and practice performance though and didn't bother to show up for the first game. A lot of that falls on Chan, he didn't have this team ready and Wanny didn't make any adjustments on defense to bring the heat.

Generalissimus Gibby
09-12-2012, 08:49 PM
We'll beat the Chiefs but it will be by less than a td.

BillsOverDolphins
09-13-2012, 08:32 AM
I think they win this game too, but it'll ultimately be Fool's Gold...some suckers will inevitably fall for the hope, though.

better days
09-13-2012, 09:27 AM
Well, the Bears play the Packers tonight. If the Bears win, the Pack will fall to 0-2. No Pack team has ever made the playoffs after starting 0-2. ( I just read that.) 0-2 is a deep hole to climb out of especially when one of the losses is within the division. I wonder if any Bills team has made the playoffs after an 0-2 start.

Go Bears tonight.

Ed
09-13-2012, 09:34 AM
Well, the Bears play the Packers tonight. If the Bears win, the Pack will fall to 0-2. No Pack team has ever made the playoffs after starting 0-2. ( I just read that.) 0-2 is a deep hole to climb out of especially when one of the losses is within the division. I wonder if any Bills team has made the playoffs after an 0-2 start.

Go Bears tonight.
We started 0-3 in 98 and made the playoffs. In 2004 we got off to an 0-4 start and would have made the playoffs if we could have beat Pittsburgh's scrubs in the last game.