PDA

View Full Version : CJ looks to be our major hope on offense

Skooby
09-11-2012, 08:25 PM
He's was drafted real early & leads the league in rushing after the first game, is there anyone else that can perform better than him on our offense right now?

BillsFever21
09-11-2012, 08:36 PM
I felt we should've let Freddy play out his last year and see how it went while incorporating Spiller into our offense more after how he played the 2nd half of last year while Jackson was injured. With Jackson injured again that part is here 100% now.

I had doubts about him early on in his career and still don't like the fact we took another RB that high but Spiller showed a lot last year and I'm looking forward to seeing him play the next month or so. If he performs like he did last year then he should remain the starter even when Jackson returns. Spiller has shown a ton of big play ability and has the potential to be the game changer we need on offense in the running and passing game.

soapman
09-12-2012, 07:08 AM
I'm excited to see what Spiller has. One thing that was evident on Sunday is that he finally gets it. The game has slowed down for him. He was extremely patient hitting the holes and he hit them full speed which was always his issue. I think Freddy's hit the hole hard one cut style has trickled it's way into CJ. I saw flashes of Freddy going into the hole but on the other side it was pure speed. CJ is ready, even more ready then he was last year. As much as I love Freddy, call him Wally Pip, it's a wrap.

NOT THE DUDE...
09-12-2012, 08:40 AM
obviously he is not oj, or barry, but he has that skill/talent level... give him 20-25 touches every game...

i still think fitz can be an average starter and take risk, which is a good thing many times at the qb spot... ( he doesnt clam up and check it down)... i can live with fitz, sorta, for now...

i love johnson and graham on the outside and jones in the slot, along with chandler and the big oline...

we should be big time on o!

Mahdi
09-12-2012, 09:07 AM
Spiller needs 30 touches per game, nothing less.

20 runs, 3 screens, 7 receptions from catches out of the backfield and routes as a WR.

BillsOverDolphins
09-12-2012, 10:36 AM
Spiller needs 30 touches per game, nothing less.

20 runs, 3 screens, 7 receptions from catches out of the backfield and routes as a WR.

Yup. Any play that doesn't go to Spiller is a wasted play, imo.