PDA

View Full Version : More hopeless: Bills or Dolphins?

BillsOverDolphins
09-12-2012, 10:42 AM
Discuss.

Novacane
09-12-2012, 11:01 AM
Depends if Tannehill is the real deal or not. I don't think he is so I say the dolphins are more hopeless.

Luisito23
09-12-2012, 11:14 AM
Bills, Dolphins = same ineptitude...I was confident we were much better when the season began, but now, not so much.

Who knows what kind of garbage Tannehill will turn out to be, at least he's a rookie, and has an excuse. What's our bum's excuse? Let me guess, his ribs again?

Marcala12
09-12-2012, 11:23 AM
the better poll would be: Matt Moore or Fitz i think that's pretty tight.

Historian
09-12-2012, 11:30 AM
Fish.

Their uniforms are still gay.

Jan Reimers
09-12-2012, 11:37 AM
Bills. Fins appear to have their QB of the future. We have a QB of failure.

gebobs
09-12-2012, 01:33 PM
Bills. No one is even thinking about moving the Dolphins. The Bills are already 1/8 out the door.

Mr. Pink
09-12-2012, 02:32 PM
The Fish attempted to get their QB of the future, we have not.

Therefore as of right now we are more hopeless.

It's a QB driven league.

PTI
09-12-2012, 02:50 PM
Fish could have played Matt Moore, who was way better than Fitz last year then Fitz ever was at any point ever in his NFL career, and they thought that was not good enough........or caved to fans wanting more ptions at the QB spot. Fish are better off, trying to get the right QB is always the better option.

Extremebillsfan247
09-12-2012, 02:53 PM
Even if I were not a Bills fan, I'd have to pick the Dolphins. That team is already a mess and took a big gamble on drafting a QB that started his college career as a receiver. They better hope Tannehill works out. If he doesn't, Dolphins could easily become the worst team in the NFL for the next 3 to 5 years. JMO

Barb
09-12-2012, 04:20 PM
if you look long term, i think miami has a chance to build something the next offseason, they have probably a high 1st rounder, 2 2nd Rounders (the other one from the colts in the vontae davis trade) 2 3rd Rounders and apparently close to 50 million to spend, jake long is a FA so they have to pay him, if they decide to do so, but there will still be enough money to spend into the offense with the defense already being solid

THE END OF ALL DAYS
09-12-2012, 06:39 PM
Lets seeeeee..... Two piles of poop...... Choose the worst pile of poop..... Hmmmmm.... Their still just a pile of poop so what diff does it make?

BillsOverDolphins
09-12-2012, 06:59 PM
Lets seeeeee..... Two piles of poop...... Choose the worst pile of poop..... Hmmmmm.... Their still just a pile of poop so what diff does it make?

If one pile of poop is bigger then the sooner you'll have to empty the septic.

Skooby
09-12-2012, 08:19 PM
After last week & reading about the short-term lease, the Bills are by far the most hopeless. Miami isn't moving & at least they drafted a QB to try and get better at the most important position.

DynaPaul
09-12-2012, 08:26 PM
This year? Easily the Dolphins. They have a new QB, a new coach, and need a talent upgrade. In the future? That's hard to tell, it could be either team.

BillsFever21
09-12-2012, 08:56 PM
For this season? I would have to say the Dolphins are definitely more hopeless. With that said they probably have a better chance at sweeping us then we do sweeping them since we have won about 4 divisional games in the last 4 or 5 years. Most likely we will probably split with them though.

If you're talking about over the next several years that still remains to be seen. It depends on how Ryan Tannehill progresses as an NFL QB and to some extent how good of a HC Philbin is. We have a proven below average erratic QB that has never posted a winning season in his career or even more TD's then TO's through the course of a year and we also haven't even started the process of finding a long-term solution yet. We also have a proven below average HC who couldn't cut it a decade ago when he had a shot or in college football. Hell he was even fired as an OC the year before we hired him. Nobody was giving Gailey a HC shot besides us...EVER.

Overall our team is better in many areas then theirs right now while they are better in some areas then us but even a competent QB makes all the difference let alone a good QB. We will have to see how Tannehill ends up. Even with that said if their new HC ends up doing a good job he could coach them to just as many wins or close to it and we might have this season. We didn't win anymore games then they did last season. Good coaching and gameplans can make a huge difference.

Good Top 10 or even Top 15 QB's for that matter just doesn't fall into your lap. Especially Top 10 QB's. Good teams don't give them up and you have to be able to spot out, draft and groom a young QB into a successful QB. Some QB's are no-brainers but most of them takes good coaches to teach them the game and bring out the skills they have. The Bills have proven over the years to be unable to achieve any of the above three necessary things in years. Even Jim Kelly was groomed and learned the game in the UFL before he finally decided to come to Buffalo after we drafted him.