• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Dareus to play Sunday.

Way to man up:

Honestly, as much as I love my team and want them to win, I wouldn't have held anything against Dareus if he didn't play under the circumstances. But, he knows he has teammates and fans counting on him, and IMO, he seems to be working hard to find a balance between supporting his family at a very difficult time and meeting his other commitments.

Hopefully the 'stache won't put him in a position to fail like last week.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • Johnny Bugmenot
    Will not tolerate vandalism.
    • Apr 2006

Re: Dareus to play Sunday.

It would've been nice if he and the rest of the Multi-Million Dollar Underachievers played last week. Of course, it'll serve as another excuse for the Underachievers to underachieve again this week.

Comment

• Bruce is Loose
      • Jul 2002

I swear to god I saw an article last night on nfl.com claiming that (with no real information) Dareus was seen on crutches in the locker room after practice and had suffered an injury during the portion of practice closed to the media... no other information was known. I came here to get an update and after not seeing anything went back and can no longer find any article.

Did anyone else see this?
      Am I crazy or (hopefully) was dreaming?

Comment

• Bruce is Loose
        • Jul 2002

Sorry for false alarm...
        I went back onto my iPad history and found the article... it was from 2011!! I have no idea why it surfaced for me on NFL.com last night.

Comment

• Ed
          • Sep 2002

I think this could be good for him. Let him lash out against the Chiefs and maybe the rest of the team will feed off his pain and rally around him and help stomp the Chiefs.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
            I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
            • Sep 2004

"I know I have a lot of things going on off the field, but I am here and ready
            to play. Now is a tough time for me and my family. But thank you very much for
            the support because I truly need it at this time. I can’t express how I am
            feeling right now, but I will go out on the field and give it my all on Sunday.
            I am ready to continue to prepare for this week’s game with my Bills family
            here. Then I will go home and be with my family".

Man, I like this guy alot!
            The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• blackonyx89
              HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
              • Mar 2005

Hope he takes all that sorrow and anger and channel it to have a great game in honor of his brother. Thoughts and prayers to the Dareus family.
              Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!

Comment

• trapezeus
                Legendary Zoner
                • Oct 2004

sometimes work is the best place to be when you have out of work problems. you get an excuse to focus on something else.

Comment

Working...
                X