Did the Bills waste 100 million dollars on a pussy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BertSquirtgum
    Legendary Zoner
    • May 2009

Did the Bills waste 100 million dollars on a pussy?

Supposedly this guy is hurt again. AWESOME.

Lost in the reaction of Bills defensive end Mario Williams to the criticism of his Week One performance is the reality that he apparently has an injury that the Bills have yet to disclose.
  • djjimkelly
    • Apr 2003

Re: Did the Bills waste 100 million dollars on a pussy?

1 game take it easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
      Legendary Zoner
      • May 2009

Well, I know it's only one game but this rich **** is already insisting about something being hurt. that most nfl players wouldn't let bother them.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
        Peterman Sucks!
        • Mar 2006

LMAO!

Not only is he a crybaby but apparently now he's making excuses for why he was invisible vs the Jets.

Unreal.

Comment

• kingJofNYC
          • Sep 2009

When I criticized the move, people called me a *****. Sometimes fans want to spend money for the sake of it, the front office finally took the base up on it. My buddy is a big Texans fan and he's dogged the guy for years. Anyone who's followed this guy would've know prior to the signing that this is who Mario is. He'll disappear, not much of a leader, not much of a motor, has some very good games, and gets nagging injuries that he nags about. Get used to it.

Comment

• kishoph
            • Jun 2003

I have no problems with the Bills picking up Williams, they needed a pass rusher and they went out and got the best one available, one that every team in the league would want, including the Texans who tried to resign him. If he doesn't perform, that's on Williams, not the Bills front office, they did what they needed to do. I'm not happy with the excuse making, especially publicly, but I'm hoping he'll redeem himself. As far as calling him a Pussy, tell him it to his face, then you can find out if he is or not.

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
              • Oct 2002

Originally posted by kishoph View Post
              I have no problems with the Bills picking up Williams, they needed a pass rusher and they went out and got the best one available, one that every team in the league would want, including the Texans who tried to resign him. If he doesn't perform, that's on Williams, not the Bills front office, they did what they needed to do. I'm not happy with the excuse making, especially publicly, but I'm hoping he'll redeem himself. As far as calling him a Pussy, tell him it to his face, then you can find out if he is or not.
              Hurkey would have nothing to fear from Williams by calling him a pussy to his face. As long as Hurkey has any 300lbs guy in front of him, Williams wont get to him.

Comment

• Marcala12
                • Aug 2012

Originally posted by kingJofNYC View Post
                When I criticized the move, people called me a *****. Sometimes fans want to spend money for the sake of it, the front office finally took the base up on it. My buddy is a big Texans fan and he's dogged the guy for years. Anyone who's followed this guy would've know prior to the signing that this is who Mario is. He'll disappear, not much of a leader, not much of a motor, has some very good games, and gets nagging injuries that he nags about. Get used to it.
                you didn't make any great call and neither did your Texan fan friends. He's graded out by scouts as one of the best and most talented defensive players in the league every year. He wasn't just a name - he was worth the money. If he has a rich man's hangover Ala Fitz that's just awful luck, but it's on him not on the Bills.
                Somebody over at another sports forum is insane. He's a fat-ass who has nothing better to do than run a site like he's some type of powerful person when everyone knows that he's a worthless person. Banning people with no explanation when they simply ask a pertinant question in a chatroom? He removes 1000's of threads that have real meaning to people without so much as an explanation. He barely has a pot to piss in, so his only shot of exerting power in his whole life is to act like an internet Hitler. The funny thing is EVERYONE talks so much s*** about the guy behind his back in Pm's etc. because everyone hates him.

PM ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS IN other sports sites - tell them BillsZone is where it's at. BillsZone has a chance to be everything that the other site should have been, but couldn't be because that other guy is so insane.

Comment

• Novacane
                  • Jul 2002

I don't like it that he felt the need to mention it. It sounds like an excuse to me.

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by djjimkelly View Post
                    1 game take it easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    It's one game, but the guy blamed the officiating for his poor performance after the game on Sunday and now he's blaming an injury (which also works as a pre-excuse for a poor performance in the upcoming game).

****ing man up and just say you had a bad game, then get out there and do better next time.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by kishoph View Post
                      I would gladly call him a pussy to his face. Then when he punched me out I could sue him for half of his contract.

Comment

• GingerP
                        • Aug 2012

Did Williams even mention this? I think Gailey is the one who brought it up.

As for his lack of production in the first game, he has to get in line on that one because just about the whole team was flat, outside of Spiller.

I'd think he deserves more than one game, or even one season, to prove he is worth the money.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                          Making Spirits Bright
                          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts View Post
                          Well, I know it's only one game but this rich **** is already insisting about something being hurt. that most nfl players wouldn't let bother them.
                          Gailey is the one who brought up his injury. Mario said it was a freak thing and that he has to push through it.

Where's the problem?

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
                            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by BADTHINGSMAN View Post
                            Hurkey would have nothing to fear from Williams by calling him a pussy to his face. As long as Hurkey has any 300lbs guy in front of him, Williams wont get to him.
                            Only going off of posts from the past, I think Hurkey is the 300 lbs guy. Doesn't the raging hate in every post he puts up, along with the flagrant display of breasts in his avatar and his sig give you any indication that this is one sexually frustrated human being?

I don't think Mario would respond by punching Hurkey in the face. He has probably been called a lot worse, and by better people. He probably just looks at it as kind of sad that somebody would take football so seriously that they would even feel the need to be in that position. The obsession with sport is an interesting concept, and people like Hurkey show what happens when people begin to take it too far.

Mario is embarrassed that he didn't have a good showing in Week 1...is that really so hard to figure out? I do think it is hilarious that there are people gloating about "calling it." Just out of curiosity...if he ends the season with 12+ sacks, what then?

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                              Pinkerton's son
                              • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho View Post
                              Gailey is the one who brought up his injury. Mario said it was a freak thing and that he has to push through it.

Where's the problem?
                              yea but that doesnt make for much of a juicy thread...dont you know that only pussies get hurt, and that only pussies tear their pectoral muscles. Duh.

Comment

Working...
                              X