PDA

View Full Version : Did the Bills waste 100 million dollars on a pussy?

BertSquirtgum
09-13-2012, 10:58 PM
Supposedly this guy is hurt again. AWESOME.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/09/13/mario-williams-hints-at-undisclosed-injury/#comments

djjimkelly
09-13-2012, 11:07 PM
1 game take it easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BertSquirtgum
09-13-2012, 11:20 PM
Well, I know it's only one game but this rich **** is already insisting about something being hurt. that most nfl players wouldn't let bother them.

Mr. Pink
09-14-2012, 12:56 AM
LMAO!

Not only is he a crybaby but apparently now he's making excuses for why he was invisible vs the Jets.

Unreal.

kingJofNYC
09-14-2012, 01:37 AM
When I criticized the move, people called me a *****. Sometimes fans want to spend money for the sake of it, the front office finally took the base up on it. My buddy is a big Texans fan and he's dogged the guy for years. Anyone who's followed this guy would've know prior to the signing that this is who Mario is. He'll disappear, not much of a leader, not much of a motor, has some very good games, and gets nagging injuries that he nags about. Get used to it.

kishoph
09-14-2012, 02:00 AM
I have no problems with the Bills picking up Williams, they needed a pass rusher and they went out and got the best one available, one that every team in the league would want, including the Texans who tried to resign him. If he doesn't perform, that's on Williams, not the Bills front office, they did what they needed to do. I'm not happy with the excuse making, especially publicly, but I'm hoping he'll redeem himself. As far as calling him a Pussy, tell him it to his face, then you can find out if he is or not.

BADTHINGSMAN
09-14-2012, 02:30 AM
I have no problems with the Bills picking up Williams, they needed a pass rusher and they went out and got the best one available, one that every team in the league would want, including the Texans who tried to resign him. If he doesn't perform, that's on Williams, not the Bills front office, they did what they needed to do. I'm not happy with the excuse making, especially publicly, but I'm hoping he'll redeem himself. As far as calling him a Pussy, tell him it to his face, then you can find out if he is or not.

Hurkey would have nothing to fear from Williams by calling him a pussy to his face. As long as Hurkey has any 300lbs guy in front of him, Williams wont get to him.

Marcala12
09-14-2012, 02:53 AM
When I criticized the move, people called me a *****. Sometimes fans want to spend money for the sake of it, the front office finally took the base up on it. My buddy is a big Texans fan and he's dogged the guy for years. Anyone who's followed this guy would've know prior to the signing that this is who Mario is. He'll disappear, not much of a leader, not much of a motor, has some very good games, and gets nagging injuries that he nags about. Get used to it.

you didn't make any great call and neither did your Texan fan friends. He's graded out by scouts as one of the best and most talented defensive players in the league every year. He wasn't just a name - he was worth the money. If he has a rich man's hangover Ala Fitz that's just awful luck, but it's on him not on the Bills.

Novacane
09-14-2012, 07:04 AM
I don't like it that he felt the need to mention it. It sounds like an excuse to me.

OpIv37
09-14-2012, 07:20 AM
1 game take it easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's one game, but the guy blamed the officiating for his poor performance after the game on Sunday and now he's blaming an injury (which also works as a pre-excuse for a poor performance in the upcoming game).

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WL1lfSzgcAw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

****ing man up and just say you had a bad game, then get out there and do better next time.

BertSquirtgum
09-14-2012, 07:59 AM

I would gladly call him a pussy to his face. Then when he punched me out I could sue him for half of his contract.

GingerP
09-14-2012, 09:05 AM
Did Williams even mention this? I think Gailey is the one who brought it up.

As for his lack of production in the first game, he has to get in line on that one because just about the whole team was flat, outside of Spiller.

I'd think he deserves more than one game, or even one season, to prove he is worth the money.

Joe Fo Sho
09-14-2012, 09:25 AM
Well, I know it's only one game but this rich **** is already insisting about something being hurt. that most nfl players wouldn't let bother them.

Gailey is the one who brought up his injury. Mario said it was a freak thing and that he has to push through it.

Where's the problem?

Beebe's Kid
09-14-2012, 09:53 AM
Hurkey would have nothing to fear from Williams by calling him a pussy to his face. As long as Hurkey has any 300lbs guy in front of him, Williams wont get to him.

Only going off of posts from the past, I think Hurkey is the 300 lbs guy. Doesn't the raging hate in every post he puts up, along with the flagrant display of breasts in his avatar and his sig give you any indication that this is one sexually frustrated human being?

I don't think Mario would respond by punching Hurkey in the face. He has probably been called a lot worse, and by better people. He probably just looks at it as kind of sad that somebody would take football so seriously that they would even feel the need to be in that position. The obsession with sport is an interesting concept, and people like Hurkey show what happens when people begin to take it too far.

Mario is embarrassed that he didn't have a good showing in Week 1...is that really so hard to figure out? I do think it is hilarious that there are people gloating about "calling it." Just out of curiosity...if he ends the season with 12+ sacks, what then?

Pinkerton Security
09-14-2012, 10:13 AM
Gailey is the one who brought up his injury. Mario said it was a freak thing and that he has to push through it.

Where's the problem?

yea but that doesnt make for much of a juicy thread...dont you know that only pussies get hurt, and that only pussies tear their pectoral muscles. Duh.

OLDSRIP
09-14-2012, 10:28 AM
The obsession with sport is an interesting concept, and people like Hurkey show what happens when people begin to take it too far.

I'm not commenting on Hurkey or any other person.

I've always found it so strange that people get so personally involved with something they have absolutely no say in.
I am a huge fan, been around since the beginning of the Bills. I watch most every game, always will.
But I have to much going on in my life to get upset or mad if they suck. Which has been two thirds of their life.
i tell my son who is also a fan. That it's nice when the teams you like win. Like the Super Bowl run, that was great.
but I also tell him that even when the Bills or Sabres do well, it doesn't change the amount of bills that come in the mail, or my income, nor does it solve any of the problems that may be happening at any given time.
People do this with actors/celebrities also. I have too many real things going on in life that I can get upset about if I want. Why worry about something I have no say in.

Go Bills!

Johnny Bugmenot
09-14-2012, 10:38 AM

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/09/13/mario-williams-hints-at-undisclosed-injury/#comments I've been saying this all along.

BillsOverDolphins
09-14-2012, 10:47 AM

Where's the problem?

BillsOverDolphins
09-14-2012, 10:49 AM
The signing brought excitement and lured Anderson as well. Whether it pays off remains to be seen (most likely not), but his loaded contract was for more than just his play.

kingJofNYC
09-14-2012, 10:58 AM
you didn't make any great call and neither did your Texan fan friends. He's graded out by scouts as one of the best and most talented defensive players in the league every year. He wasn't just a name - he was worth the money. If he has a rich man's hangover Ala Fitz that's just awful luck, but it's on him not on the Bills.

LOL

Everything folks around here are complaining about is everything Texans fans did. Look, I'm not saying he's a bad player, he's good, Mario's just not Demarcus Ware. Heck, I'd strongly consider Tuck over him considering the type of leadership Justin provides for the Giants. We'll see what he does in Buffalo, but complaining about Mario complaining is funny because that's all he did in Texas.

acehole
09-14-2012, 11:01 AM
I don't know but sabs mom will teabag you for a pack of smokes.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/09/13/mario-williams-hints-at-undisclosed-injury/#comments

OpIv37
09-14-2012, 11:34 AM
The obsession with sport is an interesting concept, and people like Hurkey show what happens when people begin to take it too far.

I'm not commenting on Hurkey or any other person.

I've always found it so strange that people get so personally involved with something they have absolutely no say in.
I am a huge fan, been around since the beginning of the Bills. I watch most every game, always will.
But I have to much going on in my life to get upset or mad if they suck. Which has been two thirds of their life.
i tell my son who is also a fan. That it's nice when the teams you like win. Like the Super Bowl run, that was great.
but I also tell him that even when the Bills or Sabres do well, it doesn't change the amount of bills that come in the mail, or my income, nor does it solve any of the problems that may be happening at any given time.
People do this with actors/celebrities also. I have too many real things going on in life that I can get upset about if I want. Why worry about something I have no say in.

Go Bills!

This makes a lot of sense. Unfortunately, there is nothing logical or rational about being a fan. The Bills play 16 games a year, the games are about 3 hours each. That's 48 hours a year- two full days- devoted to the team. And that's assuming that people just watch the games. In reality, it's much more that that because people read about the team on the Internet, watch highlights and preseason, discuss it with their friends/co-workers, come to forums like this and discuss it online, arrive at the game early to tailgate, etc. And most of us here have been doing that as long as we can remember. It's easy to become attached and feel a part of it when that much time is spent, even if it is completely out of the individual's control.

HAMMER
09-14-2012, 12:35 PM
Only going off of posts from the past, I think Hurkey is the 300 lbs guy. Doesn't the raging hate in every post he puts up, along with the flagrant display of breasts in his avatar and his sig give you any indication that this is one sexually frustrated human being?

I don't think Mario would respond by punching Hurkey in the face. He has probably been called a lot worse, and by better people. He probably just looks at it as kind of sad that somebody would take football so seriously that they would even feel the need to be in that position. The obsession with sport is an interesting concept, and people like Hurkey show what happens when people begin to take it too far.

Mario is embarrassed that he didn't have a good showing in Week 1...is that really so hard to figure out? I do think it is hilarious that there are people gloating about "calling it." Just out of curiosity...if he ends the season with 12+ sacks, what then?

Bravo, spot on.

BleedinGreenNC
09-14-2012, 12:41 PM

Here come the excuses, he had to come up with something after getting shut down by a backup O-lineman

JoeMama
09-14-2012, 12:43 PM
Mawio Wailyumz iz awseem!111 http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q263/JoeMama025/fail1.gif

Figster
09-14-2012, 01:12 PM
This makes a lot of sense. Unfortunately, there is nothing logical or rational about being a fan. The Bills play 16 games a year, the games are about 3 hours each. That's 48 hours a year- two full days- devoted to the team. And that's assuming that people just watch the games. In reality, it's much more that that because people read about the team on the Internet, watch highlights and preseason, discuss it with their friends/co-workers, come to forums like this and discuss it online, arrive at the game early to tailgate, etc. And most of us here have been doing that as long as we can remember. It's easy to become attached and feel a part of it when that much time is spent, even if it is completely out of the individual's control.

Yup,

Some of us are even born in Buffalo and Bills /Sabres is a fact of life...

BertSquirtgum
09-14-2012, 01:43 PM

Anyone that doesn't like looking at a nice set of breasts is gay. Are you gay? and I hover up and down 250 for your information.

DynaPaul
09-14-2012, 01:54 PM
"Uh yeah, see I didn't make no sacks 'cause the guy was slapping my face and uh my wrist was hurt too."

Mario, how did you injury your wrist?

"Uh well, I was trying to pick up my wallet, which was loaded with $100 mil, and I sprained it!"

Mouldsie
09-14-2012, 04:08 PM
SO Gailey brings it up, and a reporter asks him about it.... and he says

“I had a little bit of a freak deal a couple of weeks ago,” Williams said. “Unfortunately, it was right before the regular season. Like I said, by any means necessary. I’ve got to take care of it, put everything to the side, and try to get to the quarterback.”

And he's a pussy?

OK then.

BertSquirtgum
09-14-2012, 04:12 PM
Huge pussy.

Mouldsie
09-14-2012, 04:14 PM
Beebe's Kid's analysis was spot on.

Generalissimus Gibby
09-14-2012, 04:15 PM
Well he's no Chuck Bednarik, that's for sure

BertSquirtgum
09-14-2012, 04:51 PM
Beebe's Kid's analysis was spot on.

My balls were spot on Beebe's wife's forehead last night.

madness
09-14-2012, 09:16 PM
My, how far have we fallen. Not Mario... This MB.

THATHURMANATOR
09-14-2012, 10:20 PM

Isn't it like 16 games too early to even be thinking about starting a thread like this?

BertSquirtgum
09-14-2012, 10:56 PM
Isn't it like 16 games too early to even be thinking about starting a thread like this?

It probably was but I was half in the bag that night and it pissed me off.

Mouldsie
09-15-2012, 12:59 AM
I like that I was groaned or whatever you guys call it here for being a double account lol

coastal
09-15-2012, 08:15 AM
Fools gold..

Don't say I didn't warn the world!

Extremebillsfan247
09-15-2012, 08:47 AM
This team cant win with this fan base, maybe they should move. lol Wow, I mean if Mario Williams would have chosen the Jets over the Bills, the vast majority of the fan base here would be ripping Ralph Wilson apart for being cheap. But, because he signed here, and isn't playing to such high standards that we've all become accustomed to with this team, <-"Sarcasm", now we don't like that the team took a risk on a big free agent. It's just funny in my opinion.

alnilla
09-15-2012, 09:04 AM
I would gladly call him a pussy to his face. Then when he punched me out I could sue him for half of his contract.

So that makes you a ***** and a pussy then??

gebobs
09-15-2012, 09:12 AM
This team cant win with this fan base, maybe they should move. lol Wow, I mean if Mario Williams would have chosen the Jets over the Bills, the vast majority of the fan base here would be ripping Ralph Wilson apart for being cheap. But, because he signed here, and isn't playing to such high standards that we've all become accustomed to with this team, <-"Sarcasm", now we don't like that the team took a risk on a big free agent. It's just funny in my opinion.
It was our fault that we got our hopes up. we should have known that everything Ralph touches is garbage.

Novacane
09-15-2012, 09:14 AM

If people didn't take football seriously Mario would not have gotten a $100mill contract!

BertSquirtgum
09-15-2012, 09:29 AM
So that makes you a ***** and a pussy then??

No, that would make me rich.

YardRat
09-15-2012, 12:57 PM
We'll find out at the end of the season...maybe sooner.

Beebe
09-15-2012, 01:47 PM
I think we won't be hearing that again.

Luisito23
09-15-2012, 02:12 PM
Mario is soft, I never knew that about him, but anyone who gets ***** slapped by a backup, and cries is a little *****.

We'll see what happens tomorrow, but lets just hope he doesn't turn out to be another Haynesworth.

acehole
09-15-2012, 09:10 PM
Huge pussy.

Shhh... To easy.