PDA

View Full Version : Scary thought! Bills out of playoffs by Week 4!?! Here's why.

blackonyx89
09-15-2012, 08:43 AM
I hope that the Bills will get their act together in the next 3 weeks or they won't make the playoffs again! The next 3 games are against AFC Conference opponents, Chiefs, Browns and Patriots. If they drop the next 3, they will be 0-4 in the conference and that's going to be a nearly insurmountable hole to dig out of. If this happens, they're out and they will be on the clock the rest of the season and that would be absolutely stink! It'd be nice to get a first class franchise QB to take over for Fitz and a 1st class WR (game breaker), but I'm hoping Fitz, the offense and the Bills defense will man up and start winning games or at least be competitive and go .500. They must go 3-1 to put themselves in a decent spot to fight for a playoff berth. We'll see what happens, GO BILLS!

Novacane
09-15-2012, 09:19 AM
They will be 2-2 after 4 games. Still won't make the playoffs.

OpIv37
09-15-2012, 10:26 AM
The next two games are crucial. After KC and Cleveland, we have to play NE, then at San Fran, then at Arizona. We're looking 1-4 or 0-5 right in the face if we can't win the next two.

BillsOverDolphins
09-15-2012, 10:30 AM
The next two games are crucial. After KC and Cleveland, we have to play NE, then at San Fran, then at Arizona. We're looking 1-4 or 0-5 right in the face if we can't win the next two.

3-3 would be a victory after all that.

OpIv37
09-15-2012, 10:45 AM
3-3 would be a victory after all that.

That's what I'm thinking. Our only chance to make something of this season is to win the next two over KC and Cleveland, then win at least 1 between NE, SF and AZ. AZ should be a winnable game, but it's the 2nd of back to back WC road trips, so it's tougher than it looks. If we can do that and be 3-3 with no more than 2 conference losses (we already have 1 and I'm assuming a loss to NE), the schedule gets a little easier from there, and the season may still be salvageable.

Of course, I don't expect any of this after last week's debacle. I'm simply commenting on what has to happen for this team to go somewhere.

Albany,n.y.
09-15-2012, 11:51 AM
Even if we're 3-6 after 9 games, we're going to win 6 of the last 7 games, giving us about a 50-50 shot at making the playoffs.
Here's a potential problem. Fitz gets hurt or benched, Jackson comes in & wins all the games when the schedule is weak, then the Bills dump Fitz & they give Jackson big bucks, only to watch him win 2-3 games in 2013 when we have a real schedule.

YardRat
09-15-2012, 12:04 PM
I've got 'em 0-2, 3-3 after six games. Unless they do a complete turnaround from last week (and when I say 'they' I mean Fitzpatrick and the defense specifically) that could easily be 1-5.

kingJofNYC
09-15-2012, 01:15 PM
This is usually the norm, so not scary at all. Just another season.

Luisito23
09-15-2012, 02:16 PM
Just another decade.

Fixed...