PDA

View Full Version : Direct tv Sunday ticket question

Bone
09-15-2012, 09:39 PM
If I log in on my iPad, can i watch a game on there? My uncle has the ticket so I was just going to use his login info so I can watch the game. Since I'm stuck watching the browns I'm my area...

OpIv37
09-15-2012, 09:44 PM
I didn't have my iPad last year, but I used someone else's login last year on my iPhone and it worked. Just download the app and login ahead of time to make sure it works.

Bone
09-15-2012, 09:46 PM
I didn't have my iPad last year, but I used someone else's login last year on my iPhone and it worked. Just download the app and login ahead of time to make sure it works.
What's the app? Could I also stream it from my laptop and hook it up to my tv with an Hdmi cable?

OpIv37
09-15-2012, 09:49 PM
The Sunday ticket login is device agnostic, so you can login and stream from your laptop, and hook it to your tv. But, the online access is extra, so this is assuming your uncle paid the extra hundred bucks or so for online access.

OpIv37
09-15-2012, 09:55 PM
Also, the login only works for one device at a time, so you can't use the online access at the same time as your uncle or anyone else using his un/pw. If he is watching it on his DTV box, that's fine, but if he is using his online access, you won't be able to use it at the same time.

mikemac2001
09-15-2012, 11:05 PM
i gave my logins out to buddies....never had an issue but i would check it like grump...opiv37 said i had to use our good buddy XS for the first 5 mins last week on my phone (directv was down while the bills played decent)