• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikemac2001
    is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
    • Mar 2003

i will never root for the bills to suck

really people after one week 50% of the fanbase is throwing in the towel but last year we started 3-0 and how did that turn out. the season is long and yes that game made me sick and thats normal am i worried about fitz yes but when wasnt I. i think the team is still strong in the core to overcome a 0-2 start but i think we win today. the jets have our number and they showed it again....but we play the chiefs hard even with our ****ty team 2 years ago...this post is all about people over reacting and flip floppers. i still believe fitz can get us to the playoffs and ive always said once your there it doesnt matter who is the best its who is hot.

Lets go buffalo and stop making dumb post about sucking in week 1-3

didnt the flutie billls overcome an 0-3 start vs the 49ers? billleve

ps corners need to step up there game (Fitz and Cb's cost us that game)

MUCK
    FIAMI
  • BillsOverDolphins
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jun 2003

Re: i will never root for the bills to suck

I guess they really are "keeping Austin weird."
    Oh no!...We suck again!

Comment

• Novacane
      • Jul 2002

I won't root for them to lose either unless it's late in an obviously shot year and losing could get us a shot at a franchise QB. Fitz is what he is though. Good enough to keep us from losing enough to get a top QB. Bad enough that we will never finish better than 8-8 with him even with our "easy schedule" IMO. It's demoralizing.

Comment

• mikemac2001
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by BillsOverDolphins View Post
        I guess they really are "keeping Austin weird."

O rly i just moved here missing my first home opener in years so idk about the austin comment

But if u want them to lose y watch its week 2 its ****ing dumb

MUCK
        FIAMI

Comment

• THRILLHO
          This is great, and all I've done is enter my name!
          • Feb 2009

See my signature.
          True fans want wins, not draft picks.

Comment

• BillsOverDolphins
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Jun 2003

Originally posted by mikemac2001 View Post
            O rly i just moved here missing my first home opener in years so idk about the austin comment

But if u want them to lose y watch its week 2 its ****ing dumb
            The same reason I enjoy watching baby seals get clubbed on NatGeo. It breaks your heart, but is fascinating nonetheless.

My previous comment is Austin's motto--you'll learn it as you get more familiar with the area.
            Oh no!...We suck again!

Comment

• better days
              • Jan 2010

really people after one week 50% of the fanbase is throwing in the towel but last year we started 3-0 and how did that turn out. the season is long and yes that game made me sick and thats normal am i worried about fitz yes but when wasnt I. i think the team is still strong in the core to overcome a 0-2 start but i think we win today. the jets have our number and they showed it again....but we play the chiefs hard even with our ****ty team 2 years ago...this post is all about people over reacting and flip floppers. i still believe fitz can get us to the playoffs and ive always said once your there it doesnt matter who is the best its who is hot.

The lack of a pass rush or any kind of pressure on the QB at all, was a bigger reason for the loss than the CB play in my opinion.

Comment

• mikemac2001
                • Mar 2003

Bills win all is well

MUCK
                FIAMI

Comment

• coastal
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Mar 2005

Go Niners!!!!

Comment

• Mike
                    • Jan 2009

In 2010 the Bills finished 4-12 and tied for the 2nd worst Win/Loss in the League after starting 0-8 (hopeless right? No teams that has started 0-8 has made the Playoffs or won a SB). The Panther finished 2-14 with the worst performance in the League.

Do you know what separated the two teams? FIVE as in 5 points. If the Bills scored 5 points Less during the whole season in 2 select games they could have had CAM NEWTON!

Now, I dont know about you, but as a FAN I would much prefer 5 points Less, a 2-14 finish instead of 4-12 and CAM NEWTON, because with CAM we could in the near future -with the right supporting cast- win a SB.

*In essence I am good for giving up the 2 meaningless wins so we could win more in the near future and not just win more, but win meaningful games.*

BTW: Suck for Luck was also in play because Many thought he would come out!
                    Please Make Sense

Comment

• mikemac2001
                      • Mar 2003

Thats fine and dandy after the fact but we were 0-1 and threads were already started

And this 5 pt thing r u sure about i thought it was based on who we played sos but that might have been the next tie breaker

As long as the bills r on ill be rooting for them if they lose and it gets us a better pick ill live with it

MUCK
                      FIAMI

Comment

Working...
                      X