PDA

View Full Version : Freddie

BillsOverDolphins
09-16-2012, 12:52 PM
I love ya, buddy...so take all the time you need to get healthy

braddavery
09-16-2012, 12:54 PM
Really? When healthy, he will still help this team immensely.

BillsOverDolphins
09-16-2012, 12:55 PM
REALLY

braddavery
09-16-2012, 01:04 PM
REALLY

So you are implying that a healthy Fred Jackson hurts this team. Gotcha.

BillsOverDolphins
09-16-2012, 01:10 PM
So you are implying that a healthy Fred Jackson hurts this team. Gotcha.

I'm implying that a healthy Fred Jackson takes touches away from C.J. Spiller. Do you dispute that fact?

Ed
09-16-2012, 01:14 PM
I'm implying that a healthy Fred Jackson takes touches away from C.J. Spiller. Do you dispute that fact?
I'd rather see Fred Jackson getting carries than Tashard Choice. Fred won't be the starter anymore, but it wouldn't hurt us to have two great backs.

braddavery
09-16-2012, 01:15 PM

Regardless, you shouldn't wish for great players to not be able to play. A healthy Jackson only helps this team.

BillsOverDolphins
09-16-2012, 01:17 PM
Regardless, you shouldn't wish for great players to not be able to play. A healthy Jackson only helps this team.

I'm all for GREATER players playing.

braddavery
09-16-2012, 01:29 PM

I'm all for GREATER players playing.

I'm not saying that Fred should start over Spiller. Discussing anything with you is pointless. Carry-on being a football genius.

BillsOverDolphins
09-16-2012, 01:33 PM
I'm not saying that Fred should start over Spiller.

Then stfu with the predictable butthurt responses

Meathead
09-16-2012, 01:37 PM
love me some freddie but like i told youse when he went out, he aint getting his regular job back when he returns

BillsOverDolphins
09-16-2012, 01:41 PM
love me some freddie but like i told youse when he went out, he aint getting his regular job back when he returns

troof

braddavery
09-16-2012, 01:44 PM
Then stfu with the predictable butthurt responses

Are you mentally handicapped? Because it seems like you could be. If so, I'm sorry to call you out on your idiotic sentiment that we would be better off if one of the best RBs in the league remained injured instead of backing up one of the best RBs in the league.

BillsOverDolphins
09-16-2012, 01:49 PM
Are you mentally handicapped? Because it seems like you could be. If so, I'm sorry to call you out on your idiotic sentiment that we would be better off if one of the best RBs in the league remained injured instead of backing up one of the best RBs in the league.

Do you honestly believe anyone wants Fred Jackson injured instead of healthy? Could it be that this thread was more about Spiller (since I made it RIGHT AFTER HIS SECOND TD) than Freddie, and that you have shown a complete inability to read between the lines? Can you not tell it was in jest?

Derpty-derp a deedly derp

Your bus is leaving...

braddavery
09-16-2012, 01:53 PM
Do you honestly believe anyone wants Fred Jackson injured instead of healthy? Could it be that this thread was more about Spiller (since I made it RIGHT AFTER HIS SECOND TD) than Freddie, and that you have shown a complete inability to read between the lines? Can you not tell it was in jest?

Derpty-derp a deedly derp

Your bus is leaving...

You said it, dude. And then defended that position when I called you out on it. Who's the idiot. You don't even know what your original point is.

BillsOverDolphins
09-16-2012, 01:55 PM
You said it, dude..

and I find it absolutely incomprehensible that you would take it for face value, so with that--I decided to troll you. Wanna continue the game?

OK, I hope Freddie has AIDS

braddavery
09-16-2012, 01:58 PM
and I find it absolutely incomprehensible that you would take it for face value, so with that--I decided to troll you. Wanna continue the game?

OK, I hope Freddie has AIDS

My apologies. I will never take anything you say seriously ever again.

imbondz
09-16-2012, 01:59 PM
Freddy just needs one 80 YD td run for you all to change your mind. Can't wait til he comes back

BillsOverDolphins
09-16-2012, 02:00 PM
My apologies. I will never take anything you say seriously ever again.

I've never heard or read anything from you until this thread, so (^)that's telling me.

braddavery
09-16-2012, 02:02 PM
I've never heard or read anything from you until this thread, so (^)that's telling me.

So trolling is fun, huh. I know it's what most people get all proud about. Fun stuff! You really got me, dude. Tell your mom.

BillsOverDolphins
09-16-2012, 02:06 PM
So trolling is fun, huh. I know it's what most people get all proud about. Fun stuff! You really got me, dude. Tell your mom.

{crickets} {crickets}

Typ0
09-16-2012, 04:23 PM
I just can't believe some of the things I read on these boards...how could anyone want FJ anywhere but on the field? The guy has been a complete superstar from nothing for us. He is SO SO different than CJ Spiller and these two guys in the backfield together is completely completely scary scary scary! Not to mention BOTH their careers will be exponentially longer by having them both healthy. Get your head out of your be hind get these two guys on the field together so we can at least enjoy this amazing running game we have.

Luisito23
09-16-2012, 04:32 PM
The problem is not with Jackson, it's the fact that he will take major touches away from CJ.

It would be a different thing if Gailey would use him the same way he would use Choice, but he's too hard headed to use him properly.

Besides, since he just got that new contract, they're gonna try to get the most out of him, just like they do with ****z.

YardRat
09-16-2012, 04:39 PM
Freddie's going to get his touches, and probably his job back when he is healthy. Spiller has carried the team the first two weeks and finally shown some explosion that results in big yards and TD's, but I don't see Chan bumping FJ from his role when he gets back. He may let him rest longer instead of trying to rush him back into the lineup to quickly, though. Finally, it actually is a little bit unfortunate to have two really good backs (I know, that sounds half-assed) but both guys need touches to get into their game and Gailey still has yet to show that he knows how to accomplish that.

Ed
09-16-2012, 05:23 PM
I want CJ to remain the starter, but they're not going to give him 25+ carries a game regardless, so there's no reason to not want Fred back. Having Fred back means Choice and White stay on the bench where they belong. Plus, there's no guarantee that CJ is going to stay healthy so the sooner Fred gets back the better.

mrbojanglezs
09-16-2012, 05:40 PM
I don't want Fred to be unable to play and I still want the 2 rb sets with both Fred and spiller out there. However, I agree I think Spiller and fred should switch roles. Fred should spell Spiller not the other way around.

The Natrix
09-16-2012, 09:21 PM
We should all want Freddy back but only at 100%. If CJ keeps it up, they can afford to rest Jackson a bit longer. I'd rather he sit an extra game or two if it lessens his chance of getting re-injured.

Hopefully CJ stays healthy, Freddie comes back strong and they properly use them both together. Then in turn, overuse of the spread can die.

ParanoidAndroid
09-16-2012, 10:15 PM
CJ has proven that he can make the same plays Freddie can, except Freddie doesn't have that extra gear that CJ has. Freddie gets the tough extra yards but CJ runs away ffrom everyone and takes it to the house.

HAMMER
09-17-2012, 02:34 PM
Fred Jackson will not get his starting job back unless Spiller gets hurt, he has been Wally Pipped. You don't sit a guy that is averaging over ten yards a carry, for anyone.

BertSquirtgum
09-17-2012, 02:45 PM
Good to see the mods taking care of the personal insults.