PDA

View Full Version : Where the haters at?

Don't Panic
09-16-2012, 12:53 PM
Let's hear the praise just as strongly as we heard the vitrol last week. Are you as capable of being positive as you are of being negative?

Novacane
09-16-2012, 01:27 PM
Don't be a dick

Meathead
09-16-2012, 01:37 PM
RALPH IS CHEEEEAP!!!!!!!!

Generalissimus Gibby
09-16-2012, 01:39 PM
I ****ing hate the Queefs, **** you Glenn Watson my 5th grade nemesis when we beat you in the 93 AFC title game. **** you, oh and my Bills still pwn your scrub gang.

bluerosekiller
09-16-2012, 01:40 PM
Let's hear the praise just as strongly as we heard the vitrol last week. Are you as capable of being positive as you are of being negative?

Well HELL yeah, DP.
I am, after all a Bill's fan aren't I?
I thought utter despair one week & jubilation the nexk was just assumed.

Don't Panic
09-16-2012, 01:50 PM
Don't be a dick

Sorry brother... needs to be shouted from the rooftop for all the ****e I heard for the last week.

imbondz
09-16-2012, 02:01 PM
When they string 8 wins in a row I'll show as much love as I do frustration/anger/disdain...

but...love how they're handling the Cheifs.

coastal
09-16-2012, 02:01 PM
How anyone can be bragging about beating the Chiefs in the home opener is beyond me:

Novacane
09-16-2012, 02:03 PM
Sorry brother... needs to be shouted from the rooftop for all the ****e I heard for the last week.

Just like last week it's only one game. You want guys posting threads like this if they suck again next week?

Don't Panic
09-16-2012, 02:08 PM
Just like last week it's only one game. You want guys posting threads like this if they suck again next week?

Absolutely not... that's the point - don't get all worked up about one game... make that half.

Don't Panic
09-16-2012, 02:17 PM
Don't Panic.... Be Happy.

imbondz
09-16-2012, 02:18 PM
Chiefs are terrible. But the fact that we are crushing them matters.

Blondie
09-16-2012, 02:22 PM
The BILLS make me wanna SHOUT!

awesome game guys!!

Btw... I did not wear my bills panties this week but I Give all the credit to S11!

Johnny Bugmenot
09-16-2012, 02:46 PM
I seem to recall the Bills laying a whooping on Kansas City last year, too... and we ALL know how that one turned out.

To its credit... The Multi-Million Dollar Line is actually playing up to its reputation today, and the secondary has improved in leaps and bounds. Spiller has looked good... BUT...

...by and large, Fitzpatrick is still not getting it done. I've seen a lot of errant and VERY bad passes today.

Generalissimus Gibby
09-16-2012, 03:16 PM
I seem to recall the Bills laying a whooping on Kansas City last year, too... and we ALL know how that one turned out.

To its credit... The Multi-Million Dollar Line is actually playing up to its reputation today, and the secondary has improved in leaps and bounds. Spiller has looked good... BUT...

...by and large, Fitzpatrick is still not getting it done. I've seen a lot of errant and VERY bad passes today.

Actually Mario was average today, a couple pressures and a tackle or two. Dareus came to play and so did Kyle but we already had them. Anderson also showed up. Overall a big step forward. We make it to 4-4 without much in the way of injury and we could make the playoffs.

Blondie
09-16-2012, 03:27 PM
The BILLS played good.
Y'all need to be happy. My fckng BUCS choked to Eli fckng Manning.

kingJofNYC
09-16-2012, 03:33 PM
Fitz didn't look good today, still a major concern. Our receivers are Chandler/Johnson and whichever back is healthy Spiller/Jackson. Corners still need to grow up in a hurry, DTs played great. Too soon to tell.

Chan's got Romeo's number.

CoolBreeze
09-16-2012, 03:40 PM
Are you serious? the dude was double teamed all day, and triple teamed on other plays. That frees up Dareus, Williams, and Anderson as well as LB'ers.
Actually Mario was average today, a couple pressures and a tackle or two. Dareus came to play and so did Kyle but we already had them. Anderson also showed up. Overall a big step forward. We make it to 4-4 without much in the way of injury and we could make the playoffs.

Mr. Pink
09-16-2012, 03:50 PM
That was a solid performance after getting punched in the mouth in week 1.

Good way to bounce back.

Blondie
09-16-2012, 03:53 PM

Average.. didn't he have like 2 tackles??

How many sacks did he have?

BillsOverDolphins
09-16-2012, 03:56 PM
Nice bounce back for sure, but holy hell are the Chiefs bad. They might be better than the Raiders, though

Blondie
09-16-2012, 03:58 PM
Nice bounce back for sure, but holy hell are the Chiefs bad. They might be better than the Raiders, though

I think the BUCS play them next week. At least I know it should be a sure win.

BillsOverDolphins
09-16-2012, 04:05 PM
I think the BUCS play them next week. At least I know it should be a sure win.

Oh for sure. Btw, thanks for giving my boy Nicks 40 fantasy points this week:D

Blondie
09-16-2012, 04:08 PM
Oh for sure. Btw, thanks for giving my boy Nicks 40 fantasy points this week:D

****.. coastal has Eli and Cruz on his team... he had over 100pts...

Fckng pathetic... pathetic... I am so pissed today..

And to top it off the Eagles won....

Now we are on the the Jets/Steelers .. and the Steelers will win. Just to kick me once more while I am down.

Mr. Pink
09-16-2012, 04:24 PM
****.. coastal has Eli and Cruz on his team... he had over 100pts...

Fckng pathetic... pathetic... I am so pissed today..

And to top it off the Eagles won....

Now we are on the the Jets/Steelers .. and the Steelers will win. Just to kick me once more while I am down.

The guy I played this week has Eli and Nicks...imagine how I feel?

I'm making a game of it thanks to Spiller but I need big days out of RGIII, Demarco Murray and Calvin Johnson to make it close, oh and need Peyton Manning to forget Jacob Tamme exists.

Ugh.

Blondie
09-16-2012, 04:26 PM
The guy I played this week has Eli and Nicks...imagine how I feel?

I'm making a game of it thanks to Spiller but I need big days out of RGIII, Demarco Murray and Calvin Johnson to make it close, oh and need Peyton Manning to forget Jacob Tamme exists.

Ugh.

Peyton can suck it... lol

Mike
09-16-2012, 06:04 PM

They get Killed in week 1 and Kill KC in week2! Goes to show how bad the Chiefs really are! Also, it stands to note that both the Killer win and the Killer Loss are consistant anomalies. If you remember last season, the Bills struggled massively against good pass rushes and dominated teams with lack of defense (see chiefs game). Staying true to form.

Historian
09-16-2012, 06:51 PM
7-9

Don't Panic
09-16-2012, 07:18 PM
They get Killed in week 1 and Kill KC in week2! Goes to show how bad the Chiefs really are! Also, it stands to note that both the Killer win and the Killer Loss are consistant anomalies. If you remember last season, the Bills struggled massively against good pass rushes and dominated teams with lack of defense (see chiefs game). Staying true to form.

Im just glad they showed up the way they did. Your points not withstanding, there is no reason for hope again. To be honest, I'm surprised some of our bad play calling didnt hurt us more today. Then again, we were knocked out by three bad throws last week.

DMBcrew36
09-16-2012, 07:58 PM
People get too high, and too low, like a bunch of children. Learn to keep an even keel, or get some meds to chill out.

Are we as bad as we looked last week? Probably not.
Are we as good as we looked today? Probably not.

BertSquirtgum
09-16-2012, 08:06 PM
The chiefs blow.

Blondie
09-16-2012, 08:07 PM
People get too high, and too low, like a bunch of children. Learn to keep an even keel, or get some meds to chill out.

Are we as bad as we looked last week? Probably not.
Are we as good as we looked today? Probably not.

Your post makes me think of the Beatles song... you say good-bye and I'll say hello.. hello hello.. I don't know why you say good-bye I say hello..

I say HELLO BILLS ... nice to see you playing some ball today and kicking some Ass!!!

OpIv37
09-16-2012, 08:33 PM
RALPH IS CHEEEEAP!!!!!!!!

Ralph IS CHEAP.

Signing Mario and one win don't change 52 years of cheapness.

OpIv37
09-16-2012, 08:35 PM

Really? You're going here already?

So far, we've seen two very different teams. Last week we couldn't do anything right, today we almost couldn't do anything wrong. Here's the problem though: the issues we saw last week are the same issues we had when we went 1-9 at the end of last season. They're the same issues we had in preseason this year. The dominance today has shown itself exactly once.

I hope the team we saw today is who the Bills really are. But it's going to take more than one game against what looks to be a pretty crappy Chiefs team for me to believe it.

DynaPaul
09-16-2012, 08:40 PM
They were all awesome except for Fitz. I'm still concerned about his erratic passes even when the receiver is wide open.

Blondie
09-16-2012, 08:43 PM
They were all awesome except for Fitz. I'm still concerned about his erratic passes even when the receiver is wide open.

It took Alex Smith how many years to be as good as he is??

Have faith and think positive!

I ♥ Fitz

:-)

BillsOverDolphins
09-16-2012, 08:46 PM
It took Alex Smith how many years to be as good as he is??

Have faith and think positive!

I ♥ Fitz

:-)

whoa now...easy there, milady. You're comparing pick #1 to pick #250 something. He's got heart, but very little actual talent

Blondie
09-16-2012, 08:51 PM
whoa now...easy there, milady. You're comparing pick #1 to pick #250 something. He's got heart, but very little actual talent

Yeah but still Smith sucked for like the first 2 years or 3 years... even though he was expected to be better he wasn't until way later....

I just think y'all need to cut Fitz some slack... you don't have the best Oline ..

Plus... I ♥ him... and if he goes away.. then I will be sad.

justasportsfan
09-16-2012, 08:57 PM
Really? You're going here already?

some people called the season over last week. they went there. They are the ones being called out. Let them speak now.

justasportsfan
09-16-2012, 08:59 PM
How anyone can be bragging about beating the Chiefs in the home opener is beyond me:

how can anyone say the sky is falling in buffalo after losing their first away game is beyond me either

justasportsfan
09-16-2012, 09:08 PM

the chiefs had to pick their poison. since the chefs chose to keep Mario in check, it allowed the other guys to get to Cassel today.

Historian
09-17-2012, 06:58 AM
I thought it was ironic how the announcers were talking about how the Chiefs were "loaded up and ready to compete in the AFC West".

Truth be told, other than Cassel, I never heard of anybody on their team.

:idunno: