Novacane
09-16-2012, 03:20 PM
He missed that by a mile to. ROFLMAO

Generalissimus Gibby
09-16-2012, 03:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

Novacane
09-16-2012, 03:25 PM
Cheaters had the winning TD called back by a penalty too. Replacement refs must not of gotten the memo that refs are on the pats side :lmao:

Beebe
09-16-2012, 03:44 PM
Now they know what the RAVENS felt haha

imbondz
09-16-2012, 03:49 PM
Now they know what the RAVENS felt haha

mmmm. not really.

BillsOverDolphins
09-16-2012, 03:49 PM
Not entirely Gostkowski's fault, looking at the hold on the kick--but it's hilarious nonetheless. How the hell do you lose at home to Arizona?

Mr. Pink
09-16-2012, 03:51 PM
Still trying to figure out why they're barely using Welker on offense. He's hardly seen the ball this season.

YardRat
09-16-2012, 04:42 PM
Still trying to figure out why they're barely using Welker on offense. He's hardly seen the ball this season.

That's my fault, actually...I drafted both for my fantasy team, and neither has done **** yet.

Seriously...I wonder if BB is sending a message..."Hey, we can win without you, so go ahead and walk at the end of the year."

Mr. Pink
09-16-2012, 04:50 PM
That's my fault, actually...I drafted both for my fantasy team, and neither has done **** yet.

Seriously...I wonder if BB is sending a message..."Hey, we can win without you, so go ahead and walk at the end of the year."

I drafted him too. I could have used benching him and playing Amendola instead. FFS

Miami_Vice
09-16-2012, 05:07 PM
the get gifted a fumble then miss the FG

the division will all be 1-1 at days end

I hope so. really wanting the Jets to lose as well.

Oh and congrats on your guys' big win today. My Fins whooped the Raiders ass today as well woohoo

mrbojanglezs
09-16-2012, 05:14 PM
WIDE......

LEFT! ROFL

paladin warrior
09-16-2012, 06:02 PM
I hope so. really wanting the Jets to lose as well.

Oh and congrats on your guys' big win today. My Fins whooped the Raiders ass today as well woohoo Good for you.. Raider suck and piece of garbage. Fishbreath is too easy to beat butt Pirate.

DynaPaul
09-16-2012, 08:36 PM
You know that a couple of years ago it would have ended in a "miracle victory" for the Pats. Thank god those days are over...

BillsOverDolphins
09-16-2012, 08:38 PM
You know that a couple of years ago it would have ended in a "miracle victory" for the Pats. Thank god those days are over...

Yep. We all thought the same thing when Ryan Williams fumbled it: "Typical." Thankfully, SG missed the kick.

Marcala12
09-16-2012, 10:29 PM
Not entirely Gostkowski's fault, looking at the hold on the kick--but it's hilarious nonetheless. How the hell do you lose at home to Arizona?

they're underrated - they're 9-2 in their last 11 games. Their D is very good. I hope we don't take them as lightly when we play them.

imbondz
09-16-2012, 10:36 PM

I thought that too. It still makes no sense the Cards couldn't seal the deal with 1:30 left, and the Pats had multiple opportunities to score after they get the ball back from a ridiculous fumble. But muahahahhahahahahha love it when they lose like that.

JoeMama
09-16-2012, 10:38 PM
If Walt Coleman were the official, you can bet that "wide left" would've counted for 3 points.

Regardless of what your eyes just saw.

I love watching the Pats lose, especially after the football gods blessed them with a virgin fumble in the twilight of the 4th quarter.

Their offensive line is in shambles (amazing how Brady looks mortal when you actually get to him).

They face an angry Ravens team next Sunday.

The road doesn't get any easier.

better days
09-17-2012, 07:41 AM
He missed that by a mile to. ROFLMAO

I watched the game at Buffalo wings & rings in North Port Fla. Home of the North Port Fla Bills backers. I said to the guy next to me at the bar, WIDE LEFT just before the kick. Just wow, I couldn't believe it when he missed.