PDA

View Full Version : My Favorite part of today's game - Chan ran.

jimmifli
09-16-2012, 04:34 PM
I didn't think he would, or could. But he did. And the Oline looked great. We punched them in the mouth and they curled up and took it.

FitzBeard can be effective as the secondary option if we keep trying to run the ball like that.

Lone Stranger
09-16-2012, 06:44 PM
I think you've got it right.

YardRat
09-16-2012, 07:01 PM
He tried to get away from it in the second half.

Generalissimus Gibby
09-16-2012, 07:04 PM
If Chan ever figures out that our talent best supports a run first, shoot if you absolutely have to game we will be near unstoppable on the O. The run blocking is there. Joker, Graham, and Chandler will be able to allow us to use the run to set up the occassional pass off play action.

streetkings01
09-16-2012, 07:12 PM
That should've been the offense's identity coming into the season. Run CJ and Fred 30-35 times a game and have Fitz manage the game.........we should only run the spread as a change up to keep defenses off balance. But nooooooooooo Chan wants the offense to run thru a QB that cant win games with his arm........unlike the Jets we have the perfect offense for ground and pound.

DynaPaul
09-16-2012, 08:32 PM
When you have a 2 headed beast like Jackson and Spiller you have to be a run first team. Our only top WR is Johnson. Run those boys until they show they can stop it.