PDA

View Full Version : Jets lost

paladin warrior
09-16-2012, 07:14 PM
YAAAAAAAAAAAA JETS Lost ..:bf1: Good JOB Pitts:bf1: fcker:clown: Rex Ryan-bozo clown:clown: and Darrelle Revis.:lmao:.

mrbojanglezs
09-16-2012, 07:24 PM
1-1 for all

Blondie
09-16-2012, 08:17 PM
Sanchez will be out soon. I knew he got lucky against the Bills last week.

They need some Tebow action!!!!! :-)

BillsOverDolphins
09-16-2012, 08:21 PM
The Jets getting manhandled by Pittsburgh doesn't make me feel warm and fuzzy inside (aside from the obvious "standings" benefit). It worries me, in a way.

DynaPaul
09-16-2012, 08:27 PM
I honestly didn't think the Jets were as good as they showed against us last week. I think a lot of it was ineffective play by the offense and defense rather than something awesome that the Jets were doing. Nice to see Pittsburgh bring them down to Earth.

BleedinGreenNC
09-16-2012, 09:17 PM
YAAAAAAAAAAAA JETS Lost ..:bf1: Good JOB Pitts:bf1: fcker:clown: Rex Ryan-bozo clown:clown: and Darrelle Revis.:lmao:.

Steelers did something the Bills couldnt, dont forget, you played the Chiefs, not exactly world beaters.

TigerJ
09-16-2012, 09:37 PM
Steelers did something the Bills couldnt, dont forget, you played the Chiefs, not exactly world beaters.You are correct. However, it rarely works as a measure of a team to look at the quality of an opponent. The reasoning that Team A beat Team B and Team B beat Team C, therefore Team A is better than Team C just doesn't work enough to make it a good rule of thumb. The reason the Jets beat Buffalo is simply not known beyond a reasonable doubt. The possibilities include: 1. the Jets are a better team, 2. Chan Gailey didn't have Buffalo ready to play, 3. Rex Ryan just has Chan Gailey's number, 4. Ryan Fitzpatrick didn't play to the level he's capable of playing, and probably a half dozen other reasons someone might come up with. I hope it's not #1 or #3, but I really don't know. I'm hoping that the defense for the Bills is still something of a work in progress. Kansas City now has two losses, but some pundits really liked their personnel before the season. They really should be better than what they've shown. While in the end I'm somewhat skeptical of Fitzpatrick's ability to be a winning QB over time, it's possible he's just taking some time to redevelop the confidence he had after the first 7 games of 2011.

Mike13
09-16-2012, 10:00 PM
And if you guys had lost this would have been trifecta sunday for me.

better days
09-16-2012, 10:11 PM
You are correct. However, it rarely works as a measure of a team to look at the quality of an opponent. The reasoning that Team A beat Team B and Team B beat Team C, therefore Team A is better than Team C just doesn't work enough to make it a good rule of thumb. The reason the Jets beat Buffalo is simply not known beyond a reasonable doubt. The possibilities include: 1. the Jets are a better team, 2. Chan Gailey didn't have Buffalo ready to play, 3. Rex Ryan just has Chan Gailey's number, 4. Ryan Fitzpatrick didn't play to the level he's capable of playing, and probably a half dozen other reasons someone might come up with. I hope it's not #1 or #3, but I really don't know. I'm hoping that the defense for the Bills is still something of a work in progress. Kansas City now has two losses, but some pundits really liked their personnel before the season. They really should be better than what they've shown. While in the end I'm somewhat skeptical of Fitzpatrick's ability to be a winning QB over time, it's possible he's just taking some time to redevelop the confidence he had after the first 7 games of 2011.

Home field advantage is a very important aspect these past two weeks IMO. For a number of teams.

HAMMER
09-17-2012, 12:51 PM
And if you guys had lost this would have been trifecta sunday for me.

..and if your Aunt Carla had balls she would be your Uncle Carl.