X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Turf
    • Jul 2002

We'd better beat Cleveland

Cause NE and SF are going to annihilate us. Especially SF. SF is where we should be. Watch a real NFL team. I'm serious. These guys are going to kill us. They'll be smiling and joking on the sidelines by the end of the 2nd quarter.
    Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.
  • BillsOwnAll
    My IQ Test results came back negative
    • Oct 2002

Re: We'd better beat Cleveland

dude great thread. alot of in knowledgeable insight!...cuase arizona didnt just beat NE at home or anything.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
      Skoobasaurus-Rex
      • Oct 2011

Deep man.

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Turf View Post
        Cause NE and SF are going to annihilate us. Especially SF. SF is where we should be. Watch a real NFL team. I'm serious. These guys are going to kill us. They'll be smiling and joking on the sidelines by the end of the 2nd quarter.
        Better hope you're right.

If not, We will beat you to tears in all future posts.
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Novacane
          • Jul 2002

49ers D are mean mfers. I don't see Fitz doing much of anything against them. Our D better have a great game or it will be a blowout early.

Comment

• Turf
            • Jul 2002

No need to waste words. Its going to happen, whether its DEEP or not.
            Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Blondie
              Smarter than most men here :-)
              • Aug 2012

You should beat the browns. They blow chunks... NE hell ya I hope so... 49ers no way.
              I was banned for calling Yardie a coward, by DB, in a tread about women’s issues happening right now in America. Nothing better than republican men silencing women’s voices, especially in the Buffalo Spin zone!!

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
                • Aug 2004

Even though the Browns are 0-2, they didn't look that bad. Richardson is really coming on and Weedem is pretty good on the road.

It'd be the same game plan for both teams next week: establish the run and build the passing game on the run game.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                  The Voice of Reason
                  • Jul 2007

I should change my name to "Grammar Police" but I digress... This truly has been an insightful and well thought out thread. There is no chance for us whatsoever. We are doomed. The statistics and time machine you've provided show damnation!
                  Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• Turf
                    • Jul 2002

Our secondary is too young for Brady. He'll tear them apart worse than Sanchez. Hell SF, they'll win the Super Bowl. I pick SF beating Pitt in the SB.

Comment

• DynaPaul
                      • Sep 2003

We can beat the Pats but SF will be pretty tough. They're good on both sides of the ball. With Brady just send 5 men at his little whiny ass and watch him start to fluster.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • May 2009

Originally posted by Turf View Post
                        No.

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
                          My IQ Test results came back negative
                          • Oct 2002

what do you gain out of taking time out of your day to come post on a message board and say stuff like this...

Comment

• Ed
                            Dude
                            • Sep 2002

And last year we didn't stand a chance against NE and Philly, but we won both games even though everyone had them penciled in as losses.

Comment

• The King
                              Without me it's just Awe so
                              • Jun 2004

Let's just play smart mistake free football and see where the cards fall.
                              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                              It was all
                              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                              He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                              mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

Working...
                              X