PDA

View Full Version : We'd better beat Cleveland

Turf
09-16-2012, 07:33 PM
Cause NE and SF are going to annihilate us. Especially SF. SF is where we should be. Watch a real NFL team. I'm serious. These guys are going to kill us. They'll be smiling and joking on the sidelines by the end of the 2nd quarter.

BillsOwnAll
09-16-2012, 07:37 PM
dude great thread. alot of in knowledgeable insight!...cuase arizona didnt just beat NE at home or anything.

Skooby
09-16-2012, 07:40 PM
Deep man.

Night Train
09-16-2012, 07:40 PM
Cause NE and SF are going to annihilate us. Especially SF. SF is where we should be. Watch a real NFL team. I'm serious. These guys are going to kill us. They'll be smiling and joking on the sidelines by the end of the 2nd quarter.
Better hope you're right.

If not, We will beat you to tears in all future posts.

Novacane
09-16-2012, 08:00 PM
49ers D are mean mfers. I don't see Fitz doing much of anything against them. Our D better have a great game or it will be a blowout early.

Turf
09-16-2012, 08:06 PM
No need to waste words. Its going to happen, whether its DEEP or not.

Blondie
09-16-2012, 08:09 PM
You should beat the browns. They blow chunks... NE hell ya I hope so... 49ers no way.

ghz in pittsburgh
09-16-2012, 08:14 PM
Even though the Browns are 0-2, they didn't look that bad. Richardson is really coming on and Weedem is pretty good on the road.

It'd be the same game plan for both teams next week: establish the run and build the passing game on the run game.

ServoBillieves
09-16-2012, 08:19 PM
I should change my name to "Grammar Police" but I digress... This truly has been an insightful and well thought out thread. There is no chance for us whatsoever. We are doomed. The statistics and time machine you've provided show damnation!

Turf
09-16-2012, 08:20 PM
Our secondary is too young for Brady. He'll tear them apart worse than Sanchez. Hell SF, they'll win the Super Bowl. I pick SF beating Pitt in the SB.

DynaPaul
09-16-2012, 08:23 PM
We can beat the Pats but SF will be pretty tough. They're good on both sides of the ball. With Brady just send 5 men at his little whiny ass and watch him start to fluster.

BertSquirtgum
09-16-2012, 09:08 PM

No.

BillsOwnAll
09-16-2012, 09:23 PM
what do you gain out of taking time out of your day to come post on a message board and say stuff like this...

Ed
09-16-2012, 09:29 PM
And last year we didn't stand a chance against NE and Philly, but we won both games even though everyone had them penciled in as losses.

The King
09-17-2012, 06:29 AM
Let's just play smart mistake free football and see where the cards fall.

Forward_Lateral
09-17-2012, 10:30 AM
New England is very beatable, especially with Hernandez gone for a bit (most likely the Bills game for sure).

San Fran will be very difficult, but that's 3 games down the road. Why worry about that now? Let's concentrate on the Cleveland Poops.

imbondz
09-17-2012, 11:11 AM
New England is very beatable, especially with Hernandez gone for a bit (most likely the Bills game for sure).

San Fran will be very difficult, but that's 3 games down the road. Why worry about that now? Let's concentrate on the Cleveland Poops.

the cleveland poops worry me. we've had issues with them over the past 5-6 years. it's usually a low scoring game.

The Jokeman
09-17-2012, 11:13 AM
Let's just play smart mistake free football and see where the cards fall.
The Cards game is a totally a must win game too.

Historian
09-17-2012, 11:34 AM
Cleveland has played well in their two losses, and we do not usually fare well when we travel there.

So they should not take the Browns lightly.

JoeMama
09-17-2012, 11:37 AM
Deep man.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q263/JoeMama025/mindblowing.gif

JoeMama
09-17-2012, 11:44 AM
The Bills are a difficult team to figure out when gazing into the crystal ball.

We're such a Jekyll & Hyde team under Gailey.

One week we'll look like an unstoppable juggernaut, the following week we'll look like the worst team in the NFL.

I expected us to beat the Chiefs (by a lot) because recent history is on our side. We just have their number for whatever reason.

Cleveland not so much.

Trent Richardson put together a nice performance, so we shouldn't take him lightly.

What will make or break us is how well our secondary responds to Weedon. He was an interception machine in Week 1. And usually, we're a a turnover hungry defense even if we give up lots of yardage.

Give us a few picks, don't let Fitz come unhinged, and make sure Rian Lindell doesn't CHOKE again (like in 2009) and we should win this one by 7-10 points.

kingJofNYC
09-17-2012, 11:47 AM
49ers are the most complete team in football, they don't put a lot of points on the board but they control the clock and field position. ST are great, D is insane, and offense gets it done.

JoeMama
09-17-2012, 11:56 AM
Man, how I wanted Patrick Willis in 2007.

When the Niners snaked him the spot before us, I crumpled over in pain.

I had been pimping that kid all offseason only to see him get snagged from right under our noses.

Imagine our D is that kid was the centerpiece of it all.

justasportsfan
09-17-2012, 12:02 PM
to beat the 9'ers you throw at Whitner and make him tweet.

JoeMama
09-17-2012, 12:03 PM
to beat the 9'ers you throw at Whitner and make him tweet.

Can't miss him out there, with that triple XL noggin of his. Dude's helmet is probably bigger than Kelso's.

Sammy Avalon
09-17-2012, 02:01 PM
Anything can happen with this team. I haven't really figured them out yet.

Now that's deep!

BillsOverDolphins
09-17-2012, 02:10 PM
Let's just say I'm definitely starting the 49ers defense when the Bills go out there

Buffalogic
09-17-2012, 02:31 PM
New England plays Bal, Buf, then Den in next three games. If we do our part we can contribute to a possible 1-4 start for the patriots. Wouldn't that be nice.

SABURZFAN
09-17-2012, 03:57 PM
I should change my name to "Grammar Police" but I digress...

i could think of a few names but Grammar Police isn't one of them. :rolleyes:

gebobs
09-17-2012, 04:42 PM
Even though the Browns are 0-2, they didn't look that bad. Richardson is really coming on and Weedem is pretty good on the road.
Well, not that it matters. The Browns are at home this week. And correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that Weeden's first road game and second game of his career?

Anyhoo...Weeden looked good on Sunday and when he looked bad in his first game, the defense shored him up. The Bills have had trouble against the Browns ever since Ronnie Harmon dropped the pass in the playoffs and have lost 8 of the last 10 games to Cleveland...many of them butt ugly games.

The Bills have a lot of confidence now. But it's a fragile confidence (just like mine). If Chan can figure out how to use the weapons he has (i.e. Spiller, not Fitz), they can win this game. If he effs around with all that damned wildcat nonsense or works the piss out of Fitz's arm, they could go into a tailspin.

SpikedLemonade
09-17-2012, 06:24 PM
I wouldn't look past the Browns.

They were in both their games thus far and the game is in Cleveland.

It seems clear that the Chiefs right now are a bad team.

For the Bills, it is one game at a time.

YardRat
09-17-2012, 07:25 PM
Gonna be another season of 'which team shows up this week?'.