PDA

View Full Version : Senator Tebow ?? This is crazy talk, unless you look at our Bills' history

Skooby
09-18-2012, 05:28 PM
http://newyorkpost.com/p/pagesix/tim_tebow_would_consider_political_FUjUx6ysOphWWWl9LgGUBK

gebobs
09-18-2012, 05:35 PM
WTH does Bills history have to do with it? Please don't tell me you think Tebow is Kemp's intellectual equal.

Skooby
09-18-2012, 05:41 PM
WTH does Bills history have to do with it? Please don't tell me you think Tebow is Kemp's intellectual equal.

QB to senator, that's about it.

gebobs
09-18-2012, 05:59 PM
QB to senator, that's about it.
More like Heath Shuler than Jack Kemp if you ask me.

Blondie
09-18-2012, 09:24 PM
As a Florida native who adopted a beagle in 2007 JUST because his name is Tebow I would be a supporter. As long as he doesn't get to crazy with the religion stuff..

Love me some Tebow!!!

JoeMama
09-18-2012, 09:31 PM
As a Florida native who adopted a beagle in 2007 JUST because his name is Tebow I would be a supporter. As long as he doesn't get to crazy with the religion stuff..

Love me some Tebow!!!

Are you kidding?

That's his whole shtick.

JoeMama
09-18-2012, 09:36 PM
Also, Tim Tebow has a blank check in the world of politics if he wants it.

A pretty face, bland platitudes, the wholesome Christian image, it's all gravy with American voters.

He doesn't seem as sharp as Jack Kemp but he's a good kid and seems to abide by his beliefs.

Joe Fo Sho
09-18-2012, 09:54 PM
He's too stupid to get my vote.

Generalissimus Gibby
09-18-2012, 10:14 PM
I'd register to vote in whatever state he was running in just to vote against him. Jack Kemp was cerebral. Tebow's a bible thumping twit.

JoeMama
09-18-2012, 10:16 PM
I'd register to vote in whatever state he was running in just to vote against him. Jack Kemp was cerebral. Tebow's a bible thumping twit.

What kind of maniac would sack his own mother, I ask you???

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xqReTDJSdhE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

JoeMama
09-18-2012, 11:33 PM
I post this every time Tebow comes up in conversation but I stand by it.

How cool is this?

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q263/JoeMama025/p1-florida-fan.jpg

DMBcrew36
09-19-2012, 06:07 AM
He couldn't do any worse than Sheldon Silver and the other current liberal losers.

stuckincincy
09-19-2012, 08:05 AM

How cool is this?

The SEC is a great conference !

stuckincincy
09-19-2012, 08:07 AM
Senator Al Franken... :baghead:

jdaltroy5
09-19-2012, 08:28 AM

Love me some Tebow!!!
This is the problem with some (if not most) Americans.

Schwarzenegger? Reagan? I loved their movies! I'm going to vote for them!

jdaltroy5
09-19-2012, 08:29 AM

How cool is this?

I WOULD tebone her in the endzone and then do an endzone celebration all over her face.

Joe Fo Sho
09-19-2012, 09:25 AM

Love me some Tebow!!!

When has he ever NOT been crazy with the religion stuff?

JoeMama
09-19-2012, 09:46 AM
He couldn't do any worse than Sheldon Silver and the other current liberal losers.

DERP A DERP A DERP LIBERTARDS MAKE ME MAD!!!

DMBcrew36
09-19-2012, 11:30 AM
DERP A DERP A DERP LIBERTARDS MAKE ME MAD!!!

No, you're right, Sheldon Silver is awesome :|

JoeMama
09-19-2012, 12:54 PM
No, you're right, Sheldon Silver is awesome :|

Is that Chris Cornell's ex-wife?

gebobs
09-19-2012, 02:03 PM
I WOULD tebone her in the endzone and then do an endzone celebration all over her face.
Cleveland steamer?

better days
09-19-2012, 03:19 PM
This is the problem with some (if not most) Americans.

Schwarzenegger? Reagan? I loved their movies! I'm going to vote for them!

Reagan was a great President. I doubt there will ever be another Republican President as good as him again.

Johnny Bugmenot
09-19-2012, 04:18 PM
Jack Kemp:
Ran for Congress in 1970 and won. Stayed in congress until 1989, when he got a Cabinet position.

Ed Rutkowski:
Ran for Erie County Executive in 1979 and won. Served two terms before being voted of office in favor of Dennis Gorski.

Fred Smerlas:
Has twice mentioned potential runs for Congress, one in Massachusetts and one here in WNY, but has never actually made it to a ballot.

Jay Riemersma:
Ran for Congress in 2010, lost in a primary.

Phil Hansen:
Running for Minnesota State Senate, will face his opponent in November.

Thurman Thomas:
Prominent black Republican; he does not want to run for office for fear of personal attacks, but backed the campaign of Carl Paladino for governor in 2010.

Jim Kelly:
Prominent Republican, has been solicited for Congressional runs before and has considered running but has never actually run for office. Appeared in ads for Democrat Bill Stachowski's re-election campaign a few years back.

Mitch has a point, there are several Bills that have their hands in politics. Most also, much like Tebow, happen to be conservative Republicans.

gebobs
09-19-2012, 06:15 PM
Mitch has a point, there are several Bills that have their hands in politics. Most also, much like Tebow, happen to be conservative Republicans.
Well, to be fair, they were didn't get their scholarships based on their intelligence.

Skooby
09-19-2012, 07:02 PM
Well, to be fair, they were didn't get their scholarships based on their intelligence.

Teach us oh literary scholar.

stuckincincy
09-19-2012, 07:05 PM
Jack Kemp:
Ran for Congress in 1970 and won. Stayed in congress until 1989, when he got a Cabinet position.

Ed Rutkowski:
Ran for Erie County Executive in 1979 and won. Served two terms before being voted of office in favor of Dennis Gorski.

Fred Smerlas:
Has twice mentioned potential runs for Congress, one in Massachusetts and one here in WNY, but has never actually made it to a ballot.

Jay Riemersma:
Ran for Congress in 2010, lost in a primary.

Phil Hansen:
Running for Minnesota State Senate, will face his opponent in November.

Thurman Thomas:
Prominent black Republican; he does not want to run for office for fear of personal attacks, but backed the campaign of Carl Paladino for governor in 2010.

Jim Kelly:
Prominent Republican, has been solicited for Congressional runs before and has considered running but has never actually run for office. Appeared in ads for Democrat Bill Stachowski's re-election campaign a few years back.

People that worked for their success. How unfair is that? The government must rectify these crimes... :str8face: