• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skooby
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Senator Tebow ?? This is crazy talk, unless you look at our Bills' history

Your source for breaking news, news about New York, sports, business, entertainment, opinion, real estate, culture, fashion, and more.
  • gebobs
    One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park
    • Sep 2003

Re: Senator Tebow ?? This is crazy talk, unless you look at our Bills' history

WTH does Bills history have to do with it? Please don't tell me you think Tebow is Kemp's intellectual equal.
    Lehner's history. He just doesn't know it yet.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
      Skoobasaurus-Rex
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by gebobs View Post
      WTH does Bills history have to do with it? Please don't tell me you think Tebow is Kemp's intellectual equal.
      QB to senator, that's about it.

Comment

• gebobs
        One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park
        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
        QB to senator, that's about it.
        More like Heath Shuler than Jack Kemp if you ask me.
        Lehner's history. He just doesn't know it yet.

Comment

• Blondie
          Smarter than most men here :-)
          • Aug 2012

As a Florida native who adopted a beagle in 2007 JUST because his name is Tebow I would be a supporter. As long as he doesn't get to crazy with the religion stuff..

Love me some Tebow!!!
          I was banned for calling Yardie a coward, by DB, in a tread about women’s issues happening right now in America. Nothing better than republican men silencing women’s voices, especially in the Buffalo Spin zone!!

Comment

• JoeMama
            Emotion Sickness
            • Oct 2002

Originally posted by Blondie View Post
            As a Florida native who adopted a beagle in 2007 JUST because his name is Tebow I would be a supporter. As long as he doesn't get to crazy with the religion stuff..

Love me some Tebow!!!
            Are you kidding?

That's his whole shtick.
            Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• JoeMama
              Emotion Sickness
              • Oct 2002

Also, Tim Tebow has a blank check in the world of politics if he wants it.

A pretty face, bland platitudes, the wholesome Christian image, it's all gravy with American voters.

He doesn't seem as sharp as Jack Kemp but he's a good kid and seems to abide by his beliefs.
              Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                Making Spirits Bright
                • Mar 2006

He's too stupid to get my vote.

Comment

• Gibby
                  Power & Authority Demand Responsibility to the common good, and must never be abused.
                  • Jun 2006

I'd register to vote in whatever state he was running in just to vote against him. Jack Kemp was cerebral. Tebow's a bible thumping twit.

Comment

• JoeMama
                    Emotion Sickness
                    • Oct 2002

Originally posted by Gibby View Post
                    I'd register to vote in whatever state he was running in just to vote against him. Jack Kemp was cerebral. Tebow's a bible thumping twit.
                    What kind of maniac would sack his own mother, I ask you???

Comment

• JoeMama
                      Emotion Sickness
                      • Oct 2002

I post this every time Tebow comes up in conversation but I stand by it.

How cool is this?

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                        • Feb 2005

He couldn't do any worse than Sheldon Silver and the other current liberal losers.

Comment

• stuckincincy
                          Buffalo Bills Fan
                          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by JoeMama View Post
                          I post this every time Tebow comes up in conversation but I stand by it.

How cool is this?

The SEC is a great conference !
                          Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• stuckincincy
                            Buffalo Bills Fan
                            • Sep 2003

Senator Al Franken...
                            Last edited by stuckincincy; 09-19-2012, 08:08 AM.
                            Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• jdaltroy5
                              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Blondie View Post

Love me some Tebow!!!
                              This is the problem with some (if not most) Americans.

Schwarzenegger? Reagan? I loved their movies! I'm going to vote for them!

Comment

Working...
                              X