PDA

View Full Version : Help with info about tailgating at Ralph Wilson

The Rockpile
09-19-2012, 09:47 AM
I am planning on tailgating for the first time at the Bills Pats game 9/30/12. I grew up in Buffalo and now live in Massachusetts so I am at a slight disadvantage in getting any solid advice.

I am hoping to get some info about what to expect in terms of getting in the lots and which lots to shoot for? Is it true that you don't get to choose which lot you end up in but are directed by stadium staff?

They open the lots at 9:00AM and I am wondering how early people start to get in line for the lots. If I drive up the stadium lots at 8:30AM will I see 20 vehicles in line or 200?

Any other advice about which lots are best, things to avoid, etc would be appreciated.

Thanks

Go Bills!

stuckincincy
09-19-2012, 11:19 AM
I am planning on tailgating for the first time at the Bills Pats game 9/30/12. I grew up in Buffalo and now live in Massachusetts so I am at a slight disadvantage in getting any solid advice.

I am hoping to get some info about what to expect in terms of getting in the lots and which lots to shoot for? Is it true that you don't get to choose which lot you end up in but are directed by stadium staff?

They open the lots at 9:00AM and I am wondering how early people start to get in line for the lots. If I drive up the stadium lots at 8:30AM will I see 20 vehicles in line or 200?

Any other advice about which lots are best, things to avoid, etc would be appreciated.

Thanks

Go Bills!

Start out at Hammer's Lot:

https://sites.google.com/site/hammerslot/

alnilla
09-19-2012, 12:01 PM
There will be a line normally its not to bad. If you park in the lots they will direct you where to go, If you tell them your with a group you will park next to them (Normally). Hammer Lot is where Pinto moved to so its always a fun time over there. The field lot behind the field house is a good time too.

The Rockpile
09-19-2012, 04:41 PM
Thanks alnilla

So if I understand you, if I pull up and ask to tailgate, they will make the choice for me? My group will all be in the van with me so I am not worried about another vehicle.

mead107
09-19-2012, 07:00 PM
Try Hammer's.

stuckincincy
09-19-2012, 07:08 PM
Try Hammer's.

Hello, Mead. I'm still alive. Hoping the recently married remain as one, and you aren't having to take on another painting project. Pass it along (that I'm still kicking).

Stuck