PDA

View Full Version : Special Player #52 of the Browns

ghz in pittsburgh
09-19-2012, 06:47 PM
According to Fitz in Wed conference. I have to admit that I have never heard of him.

The King
09-19-2012, 07:33 PM
You've never heard of Dqwell Jackson?

Generalissimus Gibby
09-19-2012, 07:51 PM
You've never heard of Dqwell Jackson?

How the **** do you even pronounce that or did you omit a vowel?

Mr. Pink
09-19-2012, 08:12 PM
Da Quell

stuckincincy
09-19-2012, 08:17 PM

Heh - I have black friends who tell me WFT were their parents thinking?, giving them unpronounceable names. One fellow is hounded by his records endlessly being bugged up by innocent typing errors with the misspelling of his goofy so-called African name with 2 diacritic marks. He once said to me. "Why didn't they just name me Joe? !!!!

:kid:

zone
09-19-2012, 09:14 PM
Heh - I have black friends who tell me WFT were their parents thinking?, giving them unpronounceable names. One fellow is hounded by his records endlessly being bugged up by innocent typing errors with the misspelling of his goofy so-called African name with 2 diacritic marks. He once said to me. "Why didn't they just name me Joe? !!!!

Another riveting story that has absolutely nothing to do with the thread.

Hey, you should probably start a couple of new threads about the marketing machine hype of Spiller and let us know when you will believe in him.

Mr. Pink
09-19-2012, 09:39 PM
BTW you've never heard of him because...he's stuck on a bottom feeder franchise.

If D'Qwell played for the Ravens instead of Ray he'd be a household name.

D'Qwell lead the league in tackles a couple years ago if memory serves me right.

gebobs
09-19-2012, 11:40 PM
It's pronounced Sheila.

- - - Updated - - -

To heck with this guy...what about Tank Carder?

Beebe's Kid
09-20-2012, 06:52 AM

This is one of the saddest posts that I have ever read.

stuckincincy
09-20-2012, 08:18 AM
Another riveting story that has absolutely nothing to do with the thread.

Hey, you should probably start a couple of new threads about the marketing machine hype of Spiller and let us know when you will believe in him.

It seems that an anecdotal statement containing a bit of humor is beyond your ken. Hey.

The last buffalo fan
09-20-2012, 08:25 AM
Give Cincy a break guys, he is making my zone time amusing as usual ..... go cincy!

stuckincincy
09-20-2012, 08:32 AM
Give Cincy a break guys, he is making my zone time amusing as usual ..... go cincy!

That is a great statement. When you leave the recipient scratching his head, wondering if he's been praised or slammed - mission accomplished!

:lol:

SabreEleven
09-20-2012, 02:58 PM
That is a great statement. When you leave the recipient scratching his head, wondering if he's been praised or slammed - mission accomplished!

:lol:

Don't get too excited. TLBF is the token Mexican Bills fan who is drunk 23 hour and 30 minutes a day on cheap tequila. You must have caught him during the sober 30 mins.

The last buffalo fan
09-20-2012, 03:04 PM
Don't get too excited. TLBF is the token Mexican Bills fan who is drunk 23 hour and 30 minutes a day on cheap tequila. You must have caught him during the sober 30 mins.

Anything but cheap, bastard! :booze:

stuckincincy
09-20-2012, 03:10 PM

Heh -a fellow who is drunk 23.5 yet can start up a computer - let alone type out a message - strikes me as a sort that I'd like to have on my side. :jig:

The Jokeman
09-20-2012, 06:09 PM
BTW you've never heard of him because...he's stuck on a bottom feeder franchise.

D'Qwell lead the league in tackles a couple years ago if memory serves me right.

Agreed, the guy had 3 sacks and 1 Interception last week but yet becase he's in Cleveland no one ever see's those highlights on Sports Center. The guys is easily one of the best, if not the best, MLBs in the NFL.

Ed
09-21-2012, 02:53 PM

Well it doesn't really help him that he missed all of 2010 and most of 2009 because of injuries.