PDA

View Full Version : BBD: Seven Questions - Bills v. Browns Preview

DraftBoy
09-21-2012, 12:27 PM
http://www.buffalobillsdraft.com/2012/09/seven-questions-bills-v-browns-preview/

The Bills got their momentum moving in the right direction last week with a 35-17 victory over the Chiefs. The defensive line started to exert its dominance, CJ Spiller continued putting up impressive numbers, and the team played with impressive physicality. This weeks match-up with the Browns may look easier on paper, but it’s an important game for the Bills to continue moving in the right direction. In order to do that, they’re going to have to answer a few important questions…

stuckincincy
09-21-2012, 12:45 PM
http://www.buffalobillsdraft.com/2012/09/seven-questions-bills-v-browns-preview/

Thanks - I appreciate the weekly BBD write-ups.

Ed
09-21-2012, 12:55 PM
Byrd has been practicing the past couple days and Gailey expects him to play, so I don't think question 7 will apply.

Extremebillsfan247
09-21-2012, 12:58 PM
Byrd is probably going to play. The Bills beat themselves vs the Jets. You don't win many ball games when you turn the ball over 4 times. That mixed with dumb preventable penalties and the Jets knowing this team well is what led to that disaster in game 1. If the Bills can avoid the costly turnovers, and the dumb penalties, they will be fine. 35-10 seems about right especially if CJ Spiller has a good day. The rest will fall into place afterwords just like the KC game did. JMO

TigerJ
09-21-2012, 02:00 PM
Good questions with the exception of #7, already mentioned as losing relevancy. I think one of Gailey's strengths as an offensive coach is that he is not married either to a wide open passing scheme out of the spread formation or a predominantly running attack. His willingness to do what works when coupled with offensive personnel that is capable of doing both makes Buffalo potentially very difficult to defend. Fitzpatrick hasn't really gotten untracked, so we can't be sure that will actually play out, but if he proves doubters like me wrong, Buffalo's offense could turn out to be a real handful for everybody they play.

YardRat
09-21-2012, 05:27 PM
1. Too early to tell. Give it a couple more games.
2. Yes.
3. Yes.
4. Yes. But will they?
5. Help...in the long run.
6. Yes.
7. A little.

stuckincincy
09-21-2012, 06:24 PM
Good questions with the exception of #7, already mentioned as losing relevancy. I think one of Gailey's strengths as an offensive coach is that he is not married either to a wide open passing scheme out of the spread formation or a predominantly running attack. His willingness to do what works when coupled with offensive personnel that is capable of doing both makes Buffalo potentially very difficult to defend. Fitzpatrick hasn't really gotten untracked, so we can't be sure that will actually play out, but if he proves doubters like me wrong, Buffalo's offense could turn out to be a real handful for everybody they play.

You are spot on re Gailey.