PDA

View Full Version : I have a feeling...

ublinkwescore
09-22-2012, 12:36 PM
That we will be very pleasantly surprised next week. I think new england could be on pace for a 3 game losing streak -started last week by AZ, and continuing through their games against Baltimore in Baltimore, and then at our house. If this happens, I will be extatic provided that the bills take care of business this week on the road in cleveland, there is no question that this team and its fans will be fired up for the pats. Which will be especially awesome for me if the bills come into SF at 3-1 - a game I will be attending. Im going to be extremely loud for buffalo. I dont care if I get jumped.

Skooby
09-22-2012, 12:40 PM
You're going to the game.

ublinkwescore
09-22-2012, 12:52 PM
In SF in two weeks - it will be my first time seeing the Bills in person. God I will be ecstatic if we leave SF @ 4-1.

YardRat
09-22-2012, 12:56 PM
I couldn't care less (no offense) about New England or San Fran right now. Cleveland is tomorrow, and business needs to be taken care of there first.

ublinkwescore
09-22-2012, 01:02 PM
Indeed. Agreed.

Mr. Miyagi
09-22-2012, 05:01 PM
I'm very worried that we will overlook this young Cleveland team with very legit weapons and lay an egg.

Hopefully Chan won't let them do that.

BLeonard
09-22-2012, 05:02 PM
That we will be very pleasantly surprised next week. I think new england could be on pace for a 3 game losing streak -started last week by AZ, and continuing through their games against Baltimore in Baltimore, and then at our house. If this happens, I will be extatic provided that the bills take care of business this week on the road in cleveland, there is no question that this team and its fans will be fired up for the pats. Which will be especially awesome for me if the bills come into SF at 3-1 - a game I will be attending. Im going to be extremely loud for buffalo. I dont care if I get jumped.

This is why, in another thread, I said tomorrow is a "must win" game. When the schedule came out, it looked as if the front part would be the toughest. Hell, I still think that if the Bills can get to the bye at 4-3, they'll be in good shape.

Arizona beating New England (at Gillette, by the way) has made it possible to, in effect, open a three game lead on the Patriots (if you count the tiebreaker), if the Bills can simply take care of business at Cleveland and the Ravens can knock the Pats off. Both results certainly look attainable.

But, Yardy's right... Beating Cleveland comes first. I think the Bills can do that if they don't abandon the run game and don't turn the football over. Joe Haden, who is their best DB (and could argue their best defensive player period) is out with a suspension, so that should help the passing game as well.

Brandon Weeden doesn't scare me and the Bills' run D has been pretty darn good in the first two games. Keeping Trent Richardson in check will be a challenge, but I'm pretty confident that they can do that. As good as Richardson is (and he's likely to only get better) this is only his 3rd game in the NFL and I have to think that this is the toughest D-Line Cleveland has faced to date (They've played Philly and Cincy).

Hopefully, the Bills will be able to get it done and force the Patriots to hold serve against Baltimore.

-Bill

DrGraves
09-22-2012, 05:23 PM
We always play like **** on the road and we always play like **** against cleveland. I've already penciled in a fat L

The Jokeman
09-22-2012, 05:31 PM
I'm very worried that we will overlook this young Cleveland team with very legit weapons and lay an egg.

Hopefully Chan won't let them do that.

Hopefully Chan will remind this team of last season's game against Cincy as it's very similar except we had a better record going into that game.

DynaPaul
09-22-2012, 07:55 PM
Baltimore can definitely knock off New England but I wouldn't go saying we could beat NE just yet. This team has some past NE demons to deal with and It's rare to see the Hooded Spymaster lose 3 in a row. But hey, we can hope for it right?

BertSquirtgum
09-22-2012, 09:37 PM
We always play like **** on the road and we always play like **** against cleveland. I've already penciled in a fat L

L for Lopsided victory?

Skooby
09-22-2012, 10:26 PM
L for Lopsided victory?

LOL, my sentiments as well.

ublinkwescore
09-23-2012, 07:44 AM
Im not counting this as a win. Ive noticed that buffalo does seem to do better when I am humble that week.

- - - Updated - - -

Im not counting this as a win. Ive noticed that buffalo does seem to do better when I am humble that week.

ublinkwescore
09-23-2012, 07:45 AM
to tell you the truth, the rams make me nervous.

- - - Updated - - -

to tell you the truth, the rams make me nervous.