PDA

View Full Version : TBN: Browns angered that Bills fans had too much in Cleveland

Johnny Bugmenot
09-23-2012, 06:12 PM
Browns angered that Bills fans had too much in Cleveland
by Tim Graham

An impressive number of Bills fans drove west on Interstate 90 and had a blast despite the rain and blustery weather. Their team beat the Browns 24-14.

Toward the end of the game, Bills players waved their arms to summon loud cheers from the crowd.

"I don't like it," Browns linebacker D'Qwell Jackson said. "I don't like it whatsoever. I've been here for a long time, and I've never experienced that. And it's embarrassing. It's frustrating, and it's embarrassing.

http://blogs.buffalonews.com/press-coverage/2012/09/browns-angered-that-bills-fans-had-too-much-in-cleveland.html

Mr. Pink
09-23-2012, 06:17 PM
Browns fans to D'Qwell - "The performance of your team and your coaching staff is embarrassing. It's frustrating, and it's embarrassing."

Night Train
09-23-2012, 06:21 PM
Why they hired Holmgren to run the team is beyond me.

He had just finished running Seattle into the ground. They stink.

Skooby
09-23-2012, 06:22 PM
If Spiller didn't get hurt, records would of been set for what he'd done against the Browns.

imbondz
09-23-2012, 06:26 PM
Great article!

Mr. Pink
09-23-2012, 06:29 PM
"That pissed me off, and I take full responsibility for it happening," Little said. "You can only blame the players on the field, and I think we got to do more to change that" - Someone needs to tell Alligator Arm Stone Hands Little to shut his mouth, catch a ball and stop celebrating when he catches 2 balls a game like he's never held on to a ball in his life before.

Beebe
09-23-2012, 07:26 PM
NICE, VERY NICE.

SabreEleven
09-23-2012, 07:31 PM
Browns did have fans on the field...they were dressed in black and white stripes.

kscdogbillsfan1221
09-23-2012, 07:45 PM
Browns did have fans on the field...they were dressed in black and white stripes.

yup. and rich gannon... who apparently doesn't think that hitting a man out of bounds a good 2-3 seconds after the whistle is blown is a penalty...

Generalissimus Gibby
09-23-2012, 07:54 PM

and a couple very special Browns fans had their names taken from a pool of Cleveland area special Olympians, and got to sit in the pressbox. So lets give a big and warm Buffalo Bills bronx cheer for Steve Beurline and Spero Dedes who must have made their mommy and daddy very proud. I understand that being able to sit in the broadcast booth was a life long dream for Beuerlein (IQ 71) and Dedes (IQ 96) and something that they will never forget.

streetkings01
09-23-2012, 08:11 PM
yup. and rich gannon... who apparently doesn't think that hitting a man out of bounds a good 2-3 seconds after the whistle is blown is a penalty...you mean Steve Beuerlein

DynaPaul
09-23-2012, 08:14 PM
I got a number they can call. 1-800-WAAAAAH!

kscdogbillsfan1221
09-23-2012, 08:29 PM
you mean Steve Beuerlein

my bad. i keep mixing up douches.. lol

OpIv37
09-23-2012, 10:03 PM
Bills and Sabres fans travel well.

I don't blame Browns fans for being upset, but if you want to shut us up, own it and win on the field/ice. Don't play poorly for most of the game then ***** when the opposing fans out-cheer the home fans.

It happens to the Bills if they have a poor home showing against the Steelers or the Sabres against the Leafs. Play better and it's not a problem.

Michael82
09-24-2012, 12:25 AM
The Browns fans should be ashamed of themselves. It was September 23 and there were tons of fans dressed as empty seats. I thought they supposedly had a great fan base??? :scratch: