PDA

View Full Version : Bills Win / Pats Lose REP THREAD

Oaf
09-24-2012, 12:34 AM
Birds get revenge, Bills handle business despite Spiller derailment. :party:

Special shout-out to Torrey Smith. May your brother be resting in peace.

Night Train
09-24-2012, 03:12 AM
" ..But,but,but the Patriots are perfect. They didn't lose the last 2 games. Fear them ! The Bills will lay down against them at home next Sunday ! "

:rolleyes:

feldspar
09-24-2012, 03:51 AM
I would have liked to see how Spiller played against the Patritiots at home next week.

Oaf
09-24-2012, 09:43 AM
What happened to these celebration threads? Are people down in the dumps?

Pinkerton Security
09-24-2012, 10:29 AM
WOOOO yea Bills! Im gonna be overly optimistic until we prove theres a reason not to, so all you "realists" can suck it!

Skooby
09-24-2012, 10:33 AM
WOO HOO!! GO BILLS!!

Generalissimus Gibby
09-24-2012, 10:41 AM
Pats are beatable, oh sure they are dangerous and they could explode and as for being "fired up" and wanting to "make a statement" keep in mind this past week I am sure they wanted to prove their home opener was a fluke. They did come out fired up and tough and then they blew it. The Ravens had more calls go against them than the Pats, the much improved Pats defense fell apart and cost them a two possession lead in the fourth. Brady couldn't keep the sticks moving when in years past they could have ran out the clock. Will the Pats be angry? Sure, but how many times does a team have to lose close games before it gets to their psyche and demoralizes them. I am not writing them off just yet but this team is beatable.