• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JoeMama
    Emotion Sickness
    • Oct 2002

Hey Chan

Watch out for some sneaky bull**** on Sunday.

Nobody likes facing a Belicheat team after a two game skid, least of all us.

I hope Mario Williams continues his slow recovery and sacks Brady into submission.

Brady is human is you pressure him.

1-3 for the Patriots?

I'd love to say yes.
    Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.
  • ServoBillieves
    The Voice of Reason
    • Jul 2007

Re: Hey Chan

1-3 for the Patriots would be a dream come true.
    Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• Patti120
      • Aug 2004

Patriots are going to want to make a statement this week and will try to beat us into full submission. They won't hold back a thing. We need to play a perfect game in all phases to have a chance. Otherwise it could be one of those crazy lopsided games like the one when they killed us on Sunday night several years ago. If we can pull out a victory on Sunday somehow it would be a huge victory.

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

Pats are ripe for the taking.

Respect is a given but I'd just smash them in the mouth and make sure whoever can get to Brady will hit him hard early and often. The replacement refs suck but they're not bowing to Belichick and Brady.

Instructing me that the Pats will kill us falls on deaf ears. They have lost the last 2 weeks.
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Historian
          2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
          • Dec 2002

They're going to ream our asses.

Comment

• casdhf
            • Jul 2002

Maybe Bellicek will get a one-game suspension for grabbing the ref.
            Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
            cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• YardRat
              Well, lookie here...
              • Dec 2004

Originally posted by casdhf View Post
              Maybe Bellicek will get a one-game suspension for grabbing the ref.
              More likely the ref will get canned.
              YardRat Wall of Fame
              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• The King
                Without me it's just Awe so
                • Jun 2004

The fans are going to be huge in this game. Especially since the Bills are playing with a huge personnel disadvantage. Get loud!
                I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                It was all
                true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• RedEyE
                  • Jul 2002

The Bills cant make any mistakes this Sunday. The offense has to prep like they've never prepared before. A loss at home to the Patriots would set the pace for the rest of the season. The Bills have to make a statement to the division that they are a different team and even the Patriots can't stop them from achieving loftier goals. Because the next time these two teams meet they will be facing each other in Foxboro...and NE will be coming off their BYE week. That is almost a guaranteed loss. With a loss this week, 3 division losses would nearly destroy any hopes for the post season. I'm OK with the Bills dropping one to the 49ers next week on the left coast. But a loss this week almost ensures another long post season for Buffalo.

Comment

• mjt328
                    • May 2011

I watched the whole game last night. These were my observations (as far as the Bills are concerned):

> The key to stopping Brady is still getting pressure with the front 4 and playing tight press coverage. The Ravens had some success getting to Brady early in the 1st quarter and then again at the end of the game. But for the most part, New England's offensive line played very well. We know that Wannstedt will focus on causing pressure with the front 4, with very few blitzes. The question is, can our secondary keep up with Welker, Gronk and Lloyd?

> Baltimore struggled early in the game when they tried to push the ball downfield. New England's front 7 is vastly improved from last year, and they are doing a good job of getting to the quarterback. The Ravens offense started clicking when they started running the ball and making quick dump offs. After Ray Rice broke a few nice runs, the pass rush slowed down and Flacco was able to find his receivers downfield. It's very important that we get Fred Jackson back for this game. His versatility will be huge. And hopefully Chan will stick to the running game and not try to put the game on Fitz.

> Most of all, the Bills have to get their emotions in check and keep fighting for 4 quarters. The Ravens got down 10-0 early, and were down by 9 points halfway through the fourth quarter. But they kept playing hard, and the same defense that was gashed for most of the night finally got a couple stops. The offense kept moving and they won. The Bills have not responded well to adversity so far this season. Against the Browns, the CJ Spiller injury seemed to take the energy out of the team for almost 2 quarters. They cannot let that happen against New England.
                    2013 "My Should Have" Draft
                    Posted During the 2013 Draft
                    1 - (16): Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia
                    2 - (41): Robert Woods, WR, USC
                    2 - (46): Arthur Brown, LB, Kansas State
                    3 - (78): Quinton Patton, WR, Louisiana Tech
                    4 - (105): Barrett Jones, OG, Alabama
                    5 - (143): Brandon Jenkins, LB, Florida State
                    6 - (177): Da'Rick Rogers, WR, Tennessee Tech
                    7 - (222): Tyler Bray, QB, Tennessee

2013 Buddy Nix Draft
                    1 - (16): E.J. Manuel, QB, Florida State
                    2 - (41): Robert Woods, WR, USC
                    2 - (46): Kiko Alonso, LB, Oregon
                    3 - (78): Marquise Goodwin, WR, Texas
                    4 - (105): Duke Williams, FS, Nevada
                    5 - (143): Jonathan Meeks, SS, Clemson
                    6 - (177): Dustin Hopkins, K, Florida State
                    7 - (222): Chris Gragg, TE, Arkansas

Comment

• Gibby
                      • Jun 2006

Originally posted by JoeMama View Post
                      Watch out for some sneaky bull**** on Sunday.

Nobody likes facing a Belicheat team after a two game skid, least of all us.

I hope Mario Williams continues his slow recovery and sacks Brady into submission.

Brady is human is you pressure him.

1-3 for the Patriots?

I'd love to say yes.
                      you mean 1-4, including the superbowl they are 1-3 in their last four games. 1-4 would make me giggle and laugh. I'd have to be put in an insane asylum because I just wouldn't be able to stop laughing.

Comment

• Gibby
                        • Jun 2006

Originally posted by Patti120 View Post
                        Patriots are going to want to make a statement this week and will try to beat us into full submission. They won't hold back a thing. We need to play a perfect game in all phases to have a chance. Otherwise it could be one of those crazy lopsided games like the one when they killed us on Sunday night several years ago. If we can pull out a victory on Sunday somehow it would be a huge victory.
                        ya would think, but keep in mind they blew their home opener and I am sure they were trying to make a statement last week too. Now lets talk historically, the first game is almost always a close one between them and us, yeah they will be enraged but if we can at all stay close to them we will win. If we get anywhere more than two tds down then its time to panic, but anything less and they will lose. They don't have IT anymore. They cannot win the close game and they cannot put games away it seems. Oh, and I want the refs to give us a td on a fourth down pass where the refs say just give it to em

Comment

• better days
                          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by RedEyE View Post
                          The Bills cant make any mistakes this Sunday. The offense has to prep like they've never prepared before. A loss at home to the Patriots would set the pace for the rest of the season. The Bills have to make a statement to the division that they are a different team and even the Patriots can't stop them from achieving loftier goals. Because the next time these two teams meet they will be facing each other in Foxboro...and NE will be coming off their BYE week. That is almost a guaranteed loss. With a loss this week, 3 division losses would nearly destroy any hopes for the post season. I'm OK with the Bills dropping one to the 49ers next week on the left coast. But a loss this week almost ensures another long post season for Buffalo.
                          Well, I think the 12th man plays a big role Sunday, I want it loud on Sunday.............so loud I can't hear the announcers. We need that home field advantage to win against the Pats* The Vikings beat the 49ers by running the ball. If the Bills can do that, I think they have a shot in that game.
                          4-1 whohoo

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                            Pinkerton's son
                            • Feb 2006

Originally posted by mjt328 View Post
                            I watched the whole game last night. These were my observations (as far as the Bills are concerned):

> The key to stopping Brady is still getting pressure with the front 4 and playing tight press coverage. The Ravens had some success getting to Brady early in the 1st quarter and then again at the end of the game. But for the most part, New England's offensive line played very well. We know that Wannstedt will focus on causing pressure with the front 4, with very few blitzes. The question is, can our secondary keep up with Welker, Gronk and Lloyd?

> Baltimore struggled early in the game when they tried to push the ball downfield. New England's front 7 is vastly improved from last year, and they are doing a good job of getting to the quarterback. The Ravens offense started clicking when they started running the ball and making quick dump offs. After Ray Rice broke a few nice runs, the pass rush slowed down and Flacco was able to find his receivers downfield. It's very important that we get Fred Jackson back for this game. His versatility will be huge. And hopefully Chan will stick to the running game and not try to put the game on Fitz.

> Most of all, the Bills have to get their emotions in check and keep fighting for 4 quarters. The Ravens got down 10-0 early, and were down by 9 points halfway through the fourth quarter. But they kept playing hard, and the same defense that was gashed for most of the night finally got a couple stops. The offense kept moving and they won. The Bills have not responded well to adversity so far this season. Against the Browns, the CJ Spiller injury seemed to take the energy out of the team for almost 2 quarters. They cannot let that happen against New England.

Yea the Pats o-line looked good for the most part, but other than Ngata the Ravens d-line isnt quite what it usually is without Suggs. We need to control the ball, as you pointed out Rice really helped Flacco out by gashing the Pats a few times and slowing down their pass rush, so hopefully whatever RB we have out there can really move the chains and keep Brady off the field. I am confident in our secondary if we get pressure, but not confident at all in them if we dont.

Comment

• Night Train
                              Retired - On Several Levels
                              • Jul 2005

Originally posted by mjt328 View Post
                              Against the Browns, the CJ Spiller injury seemed to take the energy out of Fitz for 2 quarters. They cannot let that happen against New England.
                              Corrected. He alone went into an incredible funk with his 3 and out play, missing pass after pass. Then magically, he come alive with a 3 point lead. Hard to figure but the rest of the team was quite good.
                              Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

Working...
                              X