PDA

View Full Version : Division games are where the Bills will make or break their playoff chances

ghz in pittsburgh
09-24-2012, 05:46 AM
It's well documented that the Bills are a door mat for AFC East riivals for a while now. Someone may do a research, but I doubt any team is making the playoff going 1-5 or 2-4 in division games.

The first step is defend your home turf. This is where the Bills are right now. AFC North is helping out the Bills where we beat the Browns and the Jets/Pats lost to their AFC North opponents. And we did well in our game against AFC West as well. It really comes down to games against the Pats, Dolphins, and Jets.

I was actually hoping the Pats win last night because they might get an emotion high and it may takle them awhile to get that high again, sort of like the Bills last year after beating the Pats. You know what Bellichick will do this week and you know Tommy boy will give really give attention this week after losing two in a row. God I wish we have Spiller for this Sunday.

Extremebillsfan247
09-24-2012, 06:16 AM
If the Bills can somehow beat the Patriots this coming Sunday with the Jets facing the 49ers, and Dolphins facing Arizona, the Bills can find themselves alone on top of the division through 4 weeks. Every player on this team will tell you that what helped them beat New England last year was the 12th man. If we beat them at home once, we can do it again. This is our week. Bills fans will be out in full force Sunday. This is the match up at home that every Bills fan should want. JMO Go Bills.