X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coach Sal
    • Aug 2006

My Bills/Browns "Hot Reads"

Lots of reaction from everywhere. I try to give some perspective and thoughts on some of the less talked-about stuff that mattered Sunday

Western New York’s number one source for daily sports talk and play-by-play as the flagship station of the Bills and Sabres. Stream, read and download WGR 550 AM from any device on Audacy
    Click to listen:

Buffalo Bills Now! and NFL Now! podcasts
    And every Saturday at 11am on WGR

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Class Character Commitment Consistency Courage
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

Re: My Bills/Browns "Hot Reads"

Great comments, as usual.

I still have questions about the fumble call. It sure looked like an attempted pass.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
      My battery is low and it's getting dark.
      • Apr 2004

When I see the ball go forward, I wonder how that happens if he loses posession during his backward motion. The laws of physics don't allow that. He was not hit on the arm; there was no contact whatsoever. It was just him and the ball. So, how does the ball travel forward unless there is forward force, otherwise known as a forward pass?

Comment

• gebobs
        One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park
        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by ParanoidAndroid View Post
        When I see the ball go forward, I wonder how that happens if he loses posession during his backward motion. The laws of physics don't allow that. He was not hit on the arm; there was no contact whatsoever. It was just him and the ball. So, how does the ball travel forward unless there is forward force, otherwise known as a forward pass?
        The way I interpret the call was that, even though the ball was being propelled forward by his fingers, it was our of his hand/possession.
        Lehner's history. He just doesn't know it yet.

Comment

• MTBillsFan
          • May 2003

Originally posted by ParanoidAndroid View Post
          My thoughts exactly! Then again, the laws of physics don't apply to the Bills. "Home-run throwback" comes to mind. Refs blew it then and yesterday. At least this time it didn't hurt the Bills.
          Send me some wings!

Comment

Working...
          X