PDA

View Full Version : My Bills/Browns "Hot Reads"

Coach Sal
09-24-2012, 06:57 AM
Lots of reaction from everywhere. I try to give some perspective and thoughts on some of the less talked-about stuff that mattered Sunday

http://wgr550.com/CAPACCIO--Hot-Reads--Bills-Browns/14313488

Forward_Lateral
09-24-2012, 07:02 AM
Great comments, as usual.

I still have questions about the fumble call. It sure looked like an attempted pass.

ParanoidAndroid
09-24-2012, 07:29 AM
When I see the ball go forward, I wonder how that happens if he loses posession during his backward motion. The laws of physics don't allow that. He was not hit on the arm; there was no contact whatsoever. It was just him and the ball. So, how does the ball travel forward unless there is forward force, otherwise known as a forward pass?

gebobs
09-24-2012, 08:50 AM
When I see the ball go forward, I wonder how that happens if he loses posession during his backward motion. The laws of physics don't allow that. He was not hit on the arm; there was no contact whatsoever. It was just him and the ball. So, how does the ball travel forward unless there is forward force, otherwise known as a forward pass?
The way I interpret the call was that, even though the ball was being propelled forward by his fingers, it was our of his hand/possession.

MTBillsFan
09-24-2012, 10:55 AM

My thoughts exactly! Then again, the laws of physics don't apply to the Bills. "Home-run throwback" comes to mind. Refs blew it then and yesterday. At least this time it didn't hurt the Bills.