PDA

View Full Version : BBD: Bills v. Browns - It wasn't pretty but it works

DraftBoy
09-24-2012, 07:16 AM
http://www.buffalobillsdraft.com/2012/09/bills-v-browns-it-wasnt-pretty-but-it-works/

The reactions Bills fans will have to this Sunday’s clash against the Browns will depend almost entirely on the confirmed status of CJ Spiller’s injury. As of writing, Chan Gailey believed the talented RB would only miss two weeks, but no details had been released. If that is indeed the case then the Bills can breath a sigh of relief and take solace in another dominant performance by the offensive line, few errors by Fitz, and the continued pressure being applied by the defensive line. With the rest of the AFC East showing some kinks the armor, the Bills might not be far away from the improved result that we hoped for heading into the season.

kscdogbillsfan1221
09-24-2012, 07:20 AM
very good and inciteful analysis as always DB. thank you

The King
09-24-2012, 07:21 AM
It's probably the worst stretch of games to be without either CJ or Fred. Let's hope Chan can conjure up some genius for the offense. But I give the Bills a lot of credit for grinding out a win yesterday, losing Spiller took the wind right out of their sales and they were able to refocus and regain control of the game. This is a game the probably would've choked away last year.

stuckincincy
09-24-2012, 03:55 PM
IIRC, Greg Little led the league in drops last season, followed by Jerome Simpson. It's surprising that CLE hasn't made a move - any move - to shore up. Massaquoi is streaky, Cribbs never made any dent at wr. They really need to invest in a "classic" possession receiver.

better days
09-24-2012, 04:11 PM
http://www.buffalobillsdraft.com/2012/09/bills-v-browns-it-wasnt-pretty-but-it-works/

I think going up against the GREAT defensive line the Bills have in practice is really helping the OL to improve. Glenn looks like he should have been taken in the first rnd & down the road I will bet fans of a number of LT needy teams will be regretting their team did not draft him when they had the chance.