• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Bellicheck is losing his team

I'll admit I only watched the first half of last nights game but what I saw was very telling. The normally level headed Patriots are all over the place. It's like the team has taken on McDaniels persona, Edelman played like an absolute nutcase, Brady is running around screaming at WR's there was a scrum after 70% of the plays, Bellicheat is screaming at officials. It was reckless unfocused play.

The Ravens are one of the most emotional teams in the league and they looked like the mature elders last night.

The only positive I see about facing the Pats this week without CJ and Freddy is that they're on the verge of imploding.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• Extremebillsfan247
    • Sep 2008

Re: Bellicheck is losing his team

If we want to further that process, the Bills must beat them Sunday. We probably wont get them in Buffalo at a better time to pounce on them than this week. JMO Go Bills.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
      My battery is low and it's getting dark.
      • Apr 2004

I hope Freddie can play.

Comment

• The King
        • Jun 2004

The should build Freddy a robotic leg.
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• Bulldog
          Top Dog
          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by The King View Post
          I'll admit I only watched the first half of last nights game but what I saw was very telling. The normally level headed Patriots are all over the place. It's like the team has taken on McDaniels persona, Edelman played like an absolute nutcase, Brady is running around screaming at WR's there was a scrum after 70% of the plays, Bellicheat is screaming at officials. It was reckless unfocused play.

The Ravens are one of the most emotional teams in the league and they looked like the mature elders last night.

The only positive I see about facing the Pats this week without CJ and Freddy is that they're on the verge of imploding.
          Edelman looked like a comlete donkey last night. I have a feeling he's going to blasted real hard, real soon! Hopefully this coming weekend.
          I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Yeah but this is where the true colors come through. Pats on the verge of imploding, Bills with the opportunity to go up 2 games plus a tiebreaker on NE.

The Pats will whoop us and salvage their season. That's what always happens in these situations.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
              Skoobasaurus-Rex
              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
              Yeah but this is where the true colors come through. Pats on the verge of imploding, Bills with the opportunity to go up 2 games plus a tiebreaker on NE.

The Pats will whoop us and salvage their season. That's what always happens in these situations.
              Using last year as an example early in the season, this wasn't the case.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                The Voice of Reason
                • Jul 2007

We can start a typical debate on this, but it's simple:

If we beat the Patriots in our house, give Brady some bruises and do it without our starting stars, then yes, the Patriots will implode like a Neutron star.

If they beat us, it's typical Patriots victory with excuses on our end out the wazoo and Belichek looking past us at the next game.

If either team wins, then the losing team will blame the replacement refs.

All 3 outcomes = what will happen.
                Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
                  Using last year as an example early in the season, this wasn't the case.
                  Using last year as an example, we imploded and they made it to the SB.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• The King
                    • Jun 2004

The deck is stacked against us hard. I don't expect us to win this game without CJ or Fred. But if the Patriots make mistakes (and we capitalize) they can lose this game. This game is going to rest on turnovers IMO.
                    It was all

Comment

• Extremebillsfan247
                      • Sep 2008

The should build Freddy a robotic leg.
                      We need the Six Million Dollar Man. A bionic Freddy? lol Of course, some of the younger generation won't get that.

Comment

• Extremebillsfan247
                        • Sep 2008

The deck is stacked against us hard. I don't expect us to win this game without CJ or Fred. But if the Patriots make mistakes (and we capitalize) they can lose this game. This game is going to rest on turnovers IMO.
                        New England is reeling because their HC has these replacement refs in his head. It's noticeably effecting that entire team. Hopefully it continues Sunday. If the fans are loud enough, it may effect the way these refs call that game. Just saying.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                          Skoobasaurus-Rex
                          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                          Using last year as an example, we imploded and they made it to the SB.
                          You said " That's what always happens in these situations." & the best example of this not being the case was early last year. Injuries killed us last season & we're down 2 of the best RB's right now, which is not a good sign.

Comment

• Sammy Avalon
                            Refugee
                            • Aug 2012

We are a better team than last year. We will stomp these ****ers into the ground!

GO BILLS!

Comment

• YardRat
                              Well, lookie here...
                              • Dec 2004

The announcers seem to be blaming the replacement refs for this kind of behavior, and it doesn't appear to be restricted to the Pats. Maybe it's just me, but it seems the poor control is far more prevalent in the national night games, not so much on the regional Sunday afternoon ones.
                              YardRat Wall of Fame
                              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

Working...
                              X