PDA

View Full Version : Bellicheck is losing his team

The King
09-24-2012, 07:25 AM
I'll admit I only watched the first half of last nights game but what I saw was very telling. The normally level headed Patriots are all over the place. It's like the team has taken on McDaniels persona, Edelman played like an absolute nutcase, Brady is running around screaming at WR's there was a scrum after 70% of the plays, Bellicheat is screaming at officials. It was reckless unfocused play.

The Ravens are one of the most emotional teams in the league and they looked like the mature elders last night.

The only positive I see about facing the Pats this week without CJ and Freddy is that they're on the verge of imploding.

Extremebillsfan247
09-24-2012, 07:32 AM
If we want to further that process, the Bills must beat them Sunday. We probably wont get them in Buffalo at a better time to pounce on them than this week. JMO Go Bills.

ParanoidAndroid
09-24-2012, 07:37 AM
I hope Freddie can play.

The King
09-24-2012, 07:41 AM
The should build Freddy a robotic leg.

Bulldog
09-24-2012, 07:53 AM
I'll admit I only watched the first half of last nights game but what I saw was very telling. The normally level headed Patriots are all over the place. It's like the team has taken on McDaniels persona, Edelman played like an absolute nutcase, Brady is running around screaming at WR's there was a scrum after 70% of the plays, Bellicheat is screaming at officials. It was reckless unfocused play.

The Ravens are one of the most emotional teams in the league and they looked like the mature elders last night.

The only positive I see about facing the Pats this week without CJ and Freddy is that they're on the verge of imploding.

Edelman looked like a comlete donkey last night. I have a feeling he's going to blasted real hard, real soon! Hopefully this coming weekend.

OpIv37
09-24-2012, 07:56 AM
Yeah but this is where the true colors come through. Pats on the verge of imploding, Bills with the opportunity to go up 2 games plus a tiebreaker on NE.

The Pats will whoop us and salvage their season. That's what always happens in these situations.

Skooby
09-24-2012, 07:58 AM
Yeah but this is where the true colors come through. Pats on the verge of imploding, Bills with the opportunity to go up 2 games plus a tiebreaker on NE.

The Pats will whoop us and salvage their season. That's what always happens in these situations.

Using last year as an example early in the season, this wasn't the case.

ServoBillieves
09-24-2012, 08:06 AM
We can start a typical debate on this, but it's simple:

If we beat the Patriots in our house, give Brady some bruises and do it without our starting stars, then yes, the Patriots will implode like a Neutron star.

If they beat us, it's typical Patriots victory with excuses on our end out the wazoo and Belichek looking past us at the next game.

If either team wins, then the losing team will blame the replacement refs.

All 3 outcomes = what will happen.

OpIv37
09-24-2012, 08:13 AM
Using last year as an example early in the season, this wasn't the case.

Using last year as an example, we imploded and they made it to the SB.

The King
09-24-2012, 08:23 AM
The deck is stacked against us hard. I don't expect us to win this game without CJ or Fred. But if the Patriots make mistakes (and we capitalize) they can lose this game. This game is going to rest on turnovers IMO.

Extremebillsfan247
09-24-2012, 08:26 AM
The should build Freddy a robotic leg.

We need the Six Million Dollar Man. A bionic Freddy? :scratch: lol Of course, some of the younger generation won't get that.

Extremebillsfan247
09-24-2012, 08:29 AM
The deck is stacked against us hard. I don't expect us to win this game without CJ or Fred. But if the Patriots make mistakes (and we capitalize) they can lose this game. This game is going to rest on turnovers IMO.
New England is reeling because their HC has these replacement refs in his head. It's noticeably effecting that entire team. Hopefully it continues Sunday. If the fans are loud enough, it may effect the way these refs call that game. Just saying.

Skooby
09-24-2012, 08:32 AM
You said " That's what always happens in these situations." & the best example of this not being the case was early last year. Injuries killed us last season & we're down 2 of the best RB's right now, which is not a good sign.

Sammy Avalon
09-24-2012, 02:28 PM
We are a better team than last year. We will stomp these ****ers into the ground!

GO BILLS!

YardRat
09-24-2012, 02:34 PM
The announcers seem to be blaming the replacement refs for this kind of behavior, and it doesn't appear to be restricted to the Pats. Maybe it's just me, but it seems the poor control is far more prevalent in the national night games, not so much on the regional Sunday afternoon ones.

Sammy Avalon
09-24-2012, 02:39 PM

We didin't implode. We were ravaged by injuries. I don't like to take it as an excuse but last year was ridicolous even for Bills standards.

stuckincincy
09-24-2012, 03:18 PM
Maybe it's just me, but it seems the poor control is far more prevalent in the national night games, not so much on the regional Sunday afternoon ones.

Could be. The marquee games ramp everyone up.

Last night's contest was a heck of a performance by both clubs IMO.

baalworship
09-24-2012, 03:38 PM
Can someone explain why the Pats keep trying to use Danny Woodhead on inside runs? They kept running his 150 lbs into the teeth of the Ravens front 7 last night and it made me laugh every time. If they try that crap against the Bills we have a chance.

TigerJ
09-25-2012, 01:44 PM
The Bills have suddenly become one of the better run defending teams in the NFL (as well as one of the better running teams if either Fred or CJ is healthy enough to play well). I think the two keys to winning the game will be containing Brady at least to a limited extent and Fitzpatrick's ability to manage the game and avoid turnovers. The Patriots have lost two straight. For a team that's used to winning, I can see why that might put everyone on edge. I'm all for an imploding Patriots team.

GingerP
09-25-2012, 02:19 PM
I don't know about imploding, but I do think the Pats are playing a bunch of young players and they are more likely to make mistakes than before. They are just a much younger team. With a few exceptions (Brady, Welker, Mankins, Wilfork), their key players are all younger and more likely to make mistakes.

I'm not going to overstate their situations because they lost to a couple teams with combined 5-1 records by 3 total points, though. I'll wait until December before really judging things.

Lexwhat
09-25-2012, 05:55 PM
The Pats have lost 2 games by a combined total of 3 points.

The Ravens neutralized Gronkowski, and what happened? Brady still shredded the Ravens for 335 yards passing on the road and put up 30 points. Welker and Lloyd combined for 17 catches and 250 yards.

There's not that many teams in the NFL that can walk into Baltimore and do what the Patriots did. This is going to be an extremely difficult game for the Bills to win.

Extremebillsfan247
09-26-2012, 05:38 AM
Can someone explain why the Pats keep trying to use Danny Woodhead on inside runs? They kept running his 150 lbs into the teeth of the Ravens front 7 last night and it made me laugh every time. If they try that crap against the Bills we have a chance. He's hard to spot behind a big Oline, this gives him the advantage of darting through small holes opened up that a lot of your bigger running backs would have to break tackles to get through. This is just a guess.

GingerP
09-26-2012, 06:04 AM
He's hard to spot behind a big Oline, this gives him the advantage of darting through small holes opened up that a lot of your bigger running backs would have to break tackles to get through. This is just a guess.

I think it has to do with gameplan. Woodhead is the guy they are most comfortable with when they go no huddle. He is the vet who knows the offense best and can make the adjustments they need. He wasn't playing as much before the Hernandez injury because they were going multiple TE and not spreading the field as much. With him out, you see extra WR and shotgun a lot more, and Woodhead is the guy they trust the most in that situation. Thus, he gets more carries.