PDA

View Full Version : Replacement refs

justasportsfan
09-24-2012, 08:50 AM
They may not be perfect but I like them better than the regular ones. The pats are no longer getting away with the calls they usually do when the regular refs are there.

Nice to see Bellicheat ***** to the refs and not get his way.

Historian
09-24-2012, 09:37 AM
The replacement refs we had last time were good...they kept the flags in their pockets.

These clowns are messing with the game. It won't be long until they cost someone a victory.

Probably us.

justasportsfan
09-24-2012, 10:44 AM
The replacement refs we had last time were good...they kept the flags in their pockets.

These clowns are messing with the game. It won't be long until they cost someone a victory.

Probably us.It's just nice to see the pats not getting their way with the replacement refs. Feels like these refs haven't been corrupted yet.

MTBillsFan
09-24-2012, 10:46 AM
Unfortunately, Bellicheat probably wont be fined for grabbing an official at the end of the game last night.

Michael82
09-24-2012, 05:06 PM
The one thing I like about the replacement refs is that their bad calls are not one sided. They are making **** calls that hurt both teams. But they arent biased and partial to the Patriots, Cowboys and other big market teams like the real refs were.

jimmifli
09-24-2012, 05:17 PM
I felt that way last week, but by this week I'd rather just watch entertaining football.

SABURZFAN
09-24-2012, 05:32 PM
the replacement refs have made their share of mistakes but i think they're getting better every week.

stuckincincy
09-24-2012, 05:36 PM
It's just nice to see the pats not getting their way with the replacement refs. Feels like these refs haven't been corrupted yet.

Yep. I do wonder if those folks up in the booth who are supposed to keep an eye on time and ball placement aren't stiffing the on-field crew.

For my 2 cents, you can add DEN and PGH to the list of clubs no longer getting their usual hugs and kisses. :band: