X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Replacement refs

They may not be perfect but I like them better than the regular ones. The pats are no longer getting away with the calls they usually do when the regular refs are there.

Nice to see Bellicheat ***** to the refs and not get his way.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • Historian
    2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
    • Dec 2002

Re: Replacement refs

The replacement refs we had last time were good...they kept the flags in their pockets.

These clowns are messing with the game. It won't be long until they cost someone a victory.

Probably us.

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Historian View Post
      The replacement refs we had last time were good...they kept the flags in their pockets.

These clowns are messing with the game. It won't be long until they cost someone a victory.

Probably us.
      It's just nice to see the pats not getting their way with the replacement refs. Feels like these refs haven't been corrupted yet.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• MTBillsFan
        • May 2003

Unfortunately, Bellicheat probably wont be fined for grabbing an official at the end of the game last night.
        Send me some wings!

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

The one thing I like about the replacement refs is that their bad calls are not one sided. They are making **** calls that hurt both teams. But they arent biased and partial to the Patriots, Cowboys and other big market teams like the real refs were.

Comment

• jimmifli
            • Nov 2006

I felt that way last week, but by this week I'd rather just watch entertaining football.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
              short bus extraordinaire
              • Jul 2002

the replacement refs have made their share of mistakes but i think they're getting better every week.
              Originally posted by yordad
              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• stuckincincy
                Buffalo Bills Fan
                • Sep 2003

Originally posted by justasportsfan View Post
                It's just nice to see the pats not getting their way with the replacement refs. Feels like these refs haven't been corrupted yet.
                Yep. I do wonder if those folks up in the booth who are supposed to keep an eye on time and ball placement aren't stiffing the on-field crew.

For my 2 cents, you can add DEN and PGH to the list of clubs no longer getting their usual hugs and kisses.
                Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

Working...
                X