PDA

View Full Version : Bills looking at WR Danario Alexander ?

mysticsoto
09-24-2012, 01:00 PM
Per Rotoworld:

Free agent WR Danario Alexander worked out for the Bills on Monday.

Per The Sideline View's Adam Caplan, Alexander is "fully recovered" from the hamstring injury that cost him the majority of camp with the Rams. Alexander would be an intriguing flier for the receiver-needy Bills, but intrigue is typically what came before injury with one of the league's most brittle players in St. Louis.

ThunderGun
09-24-2012, 01:00 PM
interesting...

more cowbell
09-24-2012, 01:10 PM
Couldn't be any worse than Ruvell Marin if he is healthy...

Skooby
09-24-2012, 01:16 PM
I like it, just fill out the IR papers ahead of time.

Philagape
09-24-2012, 02:08 PM
And Donte Stallworth, per PFT on Twitter

Skooby
09-24-2012, 02:18 PM

Really now, that's interesting.

The Jokeman
09-24-2012, 02:49 PM

Sounds like we're trying to land former NE Patriot WRs....I wonder why?

DraftBoy
09-24-2012, 03:00 PM
Interesting workouts, the Bills still need to have a capable #2 option develop especially with Nelson done for the year. Also clear they have little intention of activating Easley this year.

streetkings01
09-24-2012, 03:14 PM
Interesting workouts, the Bills still need to have a capable #2 option develop especially with Nelson done for the year. Also clear they have little intention of activating Easley this year.Easley is fast becoming a wasted pick. Looking more and more like our top 3 needs going into the offseason will be QB, WR & LB

The last buffalo fan
09-24-2012, 03:16 PM
Easley is fast becoming a wasted pick. Looking more and more like our top 3 needs going into the offseason will be CB, RB & P

Fixed for you at no charge! :up:

better days
09-24-2012, 04:28 PM
Per Rotoworld:

Per The Sideline View's Adam Caplan, Alexander is "fully recovered" from the hamstring injury that cost him the majority of camp with the Rams. Alexander would be an intriguing flier for the receiver-needy Bills, but intrigue is typically what came before injury with one of the league's most brittle players in St. Louis.

Here is what Lindys said about him in preseason:

HT:6'5" WT:217 EXP: 2 "If he can stay healthy, provides speed & big play ability." Lindys had him penciled in as a starter on the Rams.

stuckincincy
09-24-2012, 04:53 PM
Per Rotoworld:

I'm in favor of improvements, but I guess Graham fills that flier role.

I continue to hawk CIN's 2nd year player Ryan Whelan. CIN seldom sits TE Gresham for flood wr sets, so them carrying 7 wrs is odd. They knew Whelan wouldn't last an hour on the waiver wire so practice squad wasn't an option, and even if he got there, he'd be plucked. Local chat says he'd be united with college pal Luck of IND. Green, Hawkins, Binns are playing well.3rd rounder Sanu looked good in pre-season. No room at the inn for Whelan.

To me, he's a clone of the sadly injured Jordan Shipley. A guess - his price is a 4th round choice.

DraftBoy
09-25-2012, 07:29 AM
Easley is fast becoming a wasted pick. Looking more and more like our top 3 needs going into the offseason will be QB, WR & LB

Well I said it when they cut him, I imagine the idea for Easley to just get him healthy for a full season, let him run on the PS and then do a full eval next camp.