• Show
Clear All
  • BillsOwnAll
    My IQ Test results came back negative
    • Oct 2002

hey "realists"!

The Bills are 2-1
    The Pats are 1-2.

Thats REAL. Now...tell me why this doesnt mean anything!
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: hey "realists"!

Because its only 3 games. If they gave out rings after 3 games, we would have been the champs of last season. If you've paid attention to either of these teams over the last few years, you'd understand why it is unrealistic to start calling people out this early.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by BillsOwnAll View Post
      The Bills are 2-1
      The Pats are 1-2.

Thats REAL. Now...tell me why this doesnt mean anything!
      Why do you feel the need to poke the bear?

Comment

• jdaltroy5
        • Aug 2012

In the words of the immortal Harvey Keitel, "Let's not suck each others dicks just yet gentlemen."

I'm pretty excited about the way the last two weeks have gone, but until we have ACTUALLY clinched a playoff spot, I'm not going to celebrate anything.

I've been a Bills fan for too long to just expect things to keep running smoothly.

Comment

• SabreEleven
          • Aug 2002

You know what else was real? We beat the Patriots last year in Week 3 and went on to a 6-1 record. How did that story end? Were you in the end? Talk to me in 10 weeks...

Comment

• Philagape
            WIN NOW
            • Jul 2002

BULLETIN: NFL cancels rest of season

By John Wawrow
            Associated Press

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell today announced that the league has fired its replacement officials, and with no one to officiate the games, the rest of the 2012 season has been canceled.
            As a result, the New England Patriots finished with their first losing season since 2000, and the Buffalo Bills qualified for the playoffs for the first time since 1999.
            Goodell was noncommittal when asked whether the league would attempt to reach a deal with officials by January so that the playoffs and Super Bowl could still be played. "Maybe we'll find some Pop Warner officials," the commissioner said.
            "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
            2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• YankeeInRaleigh
              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by BillsOwnAll View Post
              The Bills are 2-1

Since nothing could possibly go wrong, and we've got the season locked up in a death embrace of awesomeness, I will commence in celebrating with you. Yay! The Bills are the NFL champs this year! Too bad they're going to make us play the rest of those pesky games.
              www.stainsandgrains.etsy.com
              Handmade wooden art from N.C.

Comment

• Ed
                Dude
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                Because its only 3 games. If they gave out rings after 3 games, we would have been the champs of last season. If you've paid attention to either of these teams over the last few years, you'd understand why it is unrealistic to start calling people out this early.
                Yet after just one game you were able to determine that this team would be lucky to win 3 games this year.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                  Skoobasaurus-Rex
                  • Oct 2011

If you have been in a coma for the past 12 years & just woke up, the 2-1 start might mean something.

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
                    My IQ Test results came back negative
                    • Oct 2002

haha great reactions keep em coming!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

any new "drawings" BOA?
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Sammy Avalon
                        Refugee
                        • Aug 2012

The fact I like about this season is that we didin't have a typical "hot start" like other years. We started out getting leveled by the Jets and it might've been a good thing.

At this point it's hard to tell if the Chiefs and Browns are just bad (Chiefs sure didin't look like it this week). But like someone mentioned before, last night was a game we would've pissed away before. After losing our star player to an injury the team regrouped and finished the game like it's supposed to.

That was very encouraging, but I'm still not sold that we're motre than an 8-8 team at this point. So yeah, consider me cautiously optimistic.

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                          Yet after just one game you were able to determine that this team would be lucky to win 3 games this year.
                          We still may not win more than 3. Most teams that we play aren't as bad as the Browns
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
                            • Oct 2002

As Opiv said, its been 3 games. Ill add that the teams Buffalo beat were the Chiefs and Browns. Don't need to hear the "but the Chiefs just beat the Saints" junk. Saints are not the same team as last 2-3 years. Buffalo has a lot to prove still. If Buffalo could pull off 3-0 or even 2-1 in the next 3 weeks, that would prove a lot.

Comment

• better days
                              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by BADTHINGSMAN View Post
                              As Opiv said, its been 3 games. Ill add that the teams Buffalo beat were the Chiefs and Browns. Don't need to hear the "but the Chiefs just beat the Saints" junk. Saints are not the same team as last 2-3 years. Buffalo has a lot to prove still. If Buffalo could pull off 3-0 or even 2-1 in the next 3 weeks, that would prove a lot.
                              Well, the Saints did lose a GREAT Guard in Carl Nicks, but they replaced him with Ben Grubbs a pretty good Guard himself. They have not really gone into the crapper as far as talent goes, & they still have Brees. And the Browns looked much better the first two weeks against both the Eagles & Bengals than they did against the Bills.

Comment

Working...
                              X