PDA

View Full Version : CJ Spiller has a sprained A/C joint

Skooby
09-24-2012, 09:07 PM
I looked it up, a FOOSH did it:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acromioclavicular_joint#section_4

BertSquirtgum
09-24-2012, 09:08 PM
So, weren't you crying about me making threads about the same topic?

imbondz
09-24-2012, 09:11 PM
stupid foosh

Generalissimus Gibby
09-24-2012, 09:17 PM
Foosh? Is he the Browns best defender?

Skooby
09-24-2012, 09:17 PM
So, weren't you crying about me making threads about the same topic?

This is a medical discussion thread about CJ's specific injury, I haven't found any mention of his specific injury anywhere in the newspaper or on any board. Please post a link to a thread about it being an A/C joint or any relevant discussion about it. Also your thread was a retread about a specific event which I wrote about unprovocated prior to anyone else writing it, then it hits the paper & you make a new thread about it. 2 completely unique events, clearly.

BertSquirtgum
09-24-2012, 09:21 PM
Oh my.

Skooby
09-24-2012, 09:27 PM
Oh my.

LOL, I'm just F-in with you & this could of been loaded in any one of the CJ threads. It's Monday & Adam Schef was on at the half going over the dirty laundry. I didn't even know what the heck the A/C joint was & looked it up, which I hadn't seen anywhere. It's questionable if it needed it's own thread, still it's good to know that it's nothing that stops him from running real fast (cause it's his shoulder).

TedMock
09-25-2012, 09:16 AM
still it's good to know that it's nothing that stops him from running real fast (cause it's his shoulder).

Actually, your shoulders are crucial to how fast you run. Still, if it's not that bad with swelling and he's hopped up on pain killers, it may not be too much of an issue.

Skooby
09-25-2012, 09:41 AM
Actually, your shoulders are crucial to how fast you run. Still, if it's not that bad with swelling and he's hopped up on pain killers, it may not be too much of an issue.

Goodpoint, you do need a total package for top speed.

ParanoidAndroid
09-25-2012, 12:11 PM
He should not play with that injury. It's not worth the increased risk of a more severe separation and the possibility of a chronic situation.