Agent CJ LaBoy in Buffalo (Something is in the works)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DieHrdBillsFan23
    Nobody Circles the Wagon, Like the Buffalo Bills
    • Jan 2006

Agent CJ LaBoy in Buffalo (Something is in the works)

So CJ is in town all day, who else does he represent besides Stevie?? Is there a current bill or FA he represents that the bills are interested in or extending?

“@CJ_Octagon: In Buffalo, NY for the day. Last time I was here we inked a 5yr multimillion dollar deal for @steviejohnson13. Lets see what today brings.”

Interesting...any one have some insight?
    Lets Go Buffalo!!!!
  • Ed
    • Sep 2002

Re: CJ LaBoy

He represents Donald Jones. Maybe a big extension for Jones? I'm kidding, I'm kidding, relax. It also looks like he represents Ed Wang. Maybe he's coming back.

This website has a list of some of his clients. It may not include all of them.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
      Skoobasaurus-Rex
      • Oct 2011

Wood wants Wang back.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
        Peterman Sucks!
        • Mar 2006

OJ Atogwe is still available and is one of his clients.

Comment

• The King
          Without me it's just Awe so
          • Jun 2004

OJ Atogwe, Reggie Williams are the two FA's I could see.

Both would make sense. I always like OJ.
          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
          It was all
          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
          He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
          mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• DieHrdBillsFan23
            Nobody Circles the Wagon, Like the Buffalo Bills
            • Jan 2006

Personally I was hoping Jarius Bryd or Andy Levitre was represented by him or his group...would be good to see them with long term deals
            Lets Go Buffalo!!!!

Comment

• The King
              • Jun 2004

Well with both Byrd and Wilson taking headshots the last two weeks safety makes sense as does a WR obviously.
              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
              It was all
              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• The King
                • Jun 2004

Moorman out, the Bills are making some kind of move today.
                It was all

Comment

• X-Era
                  What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                  • Feb 2005

Re: Agent CJ LaBoy in Buffalo (Something is in the works)

Atogwe would be nice.

Comment

• The King
                    • Jun 2004

Or maybe he represents Powell and it's nothing.
                    It was all

Comment

• stuckincincy
                      Buffalo Bills Fan
                      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by X-Era View Post
                      Atogwe would be nice.
                      Assuming Powell is signed, they will have to axe someone else to get an available roster spot, AFAIK.

Unless Potter can also punt...
                      Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                        Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by stuckincincy View Post
                        Assuming Powell is signed, they will have to axe someone else to get an available roster spot, AFAIK.

Unless Potter can also punt...
                        My vote goes to Ruvell Martin.

Comment

• X-Era
                          What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                          • Feb 2005

Donald Jones is a RFA after this year, I really hope it's not an extension at this point. He hasn't shown us enough yet.

Comment

• The King
                            • Jun 2004

Martin is not represented by CJ as far as I can see.
                            It was all

Comment

• MikeInRoch
                              • Sep 2003

He represents Cowher...
                              "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

Working...
                              X