PDA

View Full Version : Im still scared of New England

Joebuffalowins
09-25-2012, 10:10 AM
http://www.buffalowins.com/buffalo-bills/articles/it-is-new-england-week.html

"I want them to hate us. And not just because we're a divisional game, but because the Pats actually fear us. They fear us the way Miami did during the 90s. They fear we are going to take their spot. They fear that Mario Williams is going to beat Tom Brady like a government mule. I'm sick of saying they are way up there while we are down here. I'm sick of having the feeling of being picked last in gym class. I want to give us a puncher's chance. I want to give you some sort of William Wallace speech that they can take our football team, but the may never take our FREEEEEEEEEDOM!!!!

Alas...I...I...don't think...we...have a...chance?...ugh!"

justasportsfan
09-25-2012, 10:12 AM
we have a chance to beat them as long as the replacement refs are calling it.

The King
09-25-2012, 10:17 AM
They're still a stronger team, but if they open the door with turnovers we can take advantage.

justasportsfan
09-25-2012, 10:29 AM
Gilmore better watch what Brandon lloyd did vs. the ravens. Seems like he's got timing down with Brady. Then there's Welker and Gronk. Pats know our run D is stout but our db's are young. Brady is going to test our db's all night. Wilson better bring his A game and coach up Gilmore and Aaron Williams. If the Dl does not get to Brady without lbers help, it's gonna be a long night. MArsha hates getting hit.

better days
09-25-2012, 10:32 AM
They're still a stronger team, but if they open the door with turnovers we can take advantage.

I think the key to a win will be to knock Brady on his ass from the get go. When that happens to him, he gets rattled & is not his usual calm collected self completing pass after pass.

stuckincincy
09-25-2012, 10:42 AM

Their game vs. BAL was an eye-popper...NE had 33 first downs, 396 yd total offense, BAL 28, 505 TO. Welker grabbed 8. Ray Rice came up big in the 2nd half. 10 flags on NE, 14 on BAL.

Only turnover was an int off of Flacco.

Mr. Pink
09-25-2012, 10:55 AM
It all depends on who the refs like more and who's gonna get less of the BS calls.

Whoever the refs favor on Sunday has a better chance to win.

Yes, I'm being 100% serious.

Ed
09-25-2012, 11:07 AM
It all depends on who the refs like more and who's gonna get less of the BS calls.

The refs aren't scared of Gailey or screwing over Buffalo. They'll catch way more hell if they upset NE and Belichick again. Expect the calls to heavily favor NE.

zone
09-25-2012, 11:23 AM
The refs aren't scared of Gailey or screwing over Buffalo. They'll catch way more hell if they upset NE and Belichick again. Expect the calls to heavily favor NE.
Screw that. They should be pissed at Bellicheat for having the balls to grab one of them. If anything they should want to stick it to those cry babies more. You have to remember that these guys are just regular guys like us. You don't think they have been annoyed as heck at the blatant favors the pats* have gotten over the last decade?

justasportsfan
09-25-2012, 11:43 AM
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n115/Ricjon69/eaed80fc348111812-1.jpg

THRILLHO
09-25-2012, 11:57 AM
I am always scared of NE. Especially after they are coming off two straight losses.

stuckincincy
09-25-2012, 11:58 AM
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n115/Ricjon69/eaed80fc348111812-1.jpg

:lolabove:

HAMMER
09-25-2012, 12:31 PM
Must disrupt the timing, press man coverage along with pressure is the only way to beat them. If the corners play off expect the same result as the Jets game, dink and dunk all the way down the field. I have faith that this will be an excellent football game, I think the emotion of Sunday nights game might have the Pats a little drained.

The Jokeman
09-25-2012, 06:29 PM
They're the class of the division until someone proves they can beat them. That said I hope it happens Sunday.

YardRat
09-25-2012, 06:37 PM
I think they are going to try running the **** out of the ball against us.

BillsFever21
09-25-2012, 06:58 PM
With our best player injured and the Pats coming off a two game losing streak losing them in the last second like they did I'm not looking forward to this week. Has Brady ever lost 3 games in a row? It could easily be a thrashing this week.

GingerP
09-25-2012, 07:50 PM
Has Brady ever lost 3 games in a row?

I looked it up. He lost 4 straight games in 2002.

ServoBillieves
09-25-2012, 08:08 PM
This game honestly comes down to 4 factors;

1) Knowing who they are, they have the upper-hand right off the bat.

2) If CJ AND Freddy are inactive, then we have very little chance outside of a bread and butter offense. That usually doesn't work against the Patriots.

3) The replacement referees might be afraid of Belichek's name power as stated before, and would like to stay out of the national spotlight with a bad call that would anger him. Common sense would say no, but these people are human and have to show their faces in public.

4) If we smack Brady in the mouth early, and Kyle and Marcell can push the pocket and not let Brady step forward, you'll get in his head and mess up his rotation. Belichek will then try to run, and we have seen so far what this team does to the run.

BillsFever21
09-25-2012, 09:02 PM
I looked it up. He lost 4 straight games in 2002.

So that's what once and it was 10 years ago? Not much history of him losing more then a couple games in a row. He hasn't even done that very often in his career.

Beebe
09-25-2012, 10:08 PM
YES WE CAN, **** THEM.:zapper::grind::gobills:

BADTHINGSMAN
09-26-2012, 12:14 AM

It's a sad thing to say, but agreed 100%.

Extremebillsfan247
09-26-2012, 06:11 AM
http://www.buffalowins.com/buffalo-bills/articles/it-is-new-england-week.html

"I want them to hate us. And not just because we're a divisional game, but because the Pats actually fear us. They fear us the way Miami did during the 90s. They fear we are going to take their spot. They fear that Mario Williams is going to beat Tom Brady like a government mule. I'm sick of saying they are way up there while we are down here. I'm sick of having the feeling of being picked last in gym class. I want to give us a puncher's chance. I want to give you some sort of William Wallace speech that they can take our football team, but the may never take our FREEEEEEEEEDOM!!!!

Alas...I...I...don't think...we...have a...chance?...ugh!"

You ever see the film Any Given Sunday? a pretty good one. lol However, the Patriots even though they are down right now, are still a good football team. So your doubt does have merit. I think if this game is close in the 4th quarter, the Bills will have a good chance at another upset. I'd call this game a must win for the Bills. You have to kick this dog (the Patriots) while it's down. If you don't, it will bite your foot off.

Tagir
09-26-2012, 08:33 AM
Bills lose, Jests lose, three-way tie for 1st place.

- - - Updated - - -

Bills lose, Jests lose, three-way tie for 1st place.

gebobs
09-26-2012, 08:43 AM
we have a chance to beat them as long as the replacement refs are calling it.
I know you're saying that tongue-in-cheek, but I never want to win a game against them because of a disputed call. That would be a hollow victory.

justasportsfan
09-26-2012, 09:03 AM
I know you're saying that tongue-in-cheek, but I never want to win a game against them because of a disputed call. That would be a hollow victory.

I agree, but I also don't want to lose because the refs give the other team the calls. Keep it fair and maybe we have a chance.