PDA

View Full Version : The NFL has responded...

The King
09-25-2012, 11:21 AM
By essentially not acknowledging anything.

The result of the game is final. The NFL Officiating Department reviewed the video today and supports the decision not to overturn the on-field ruling.

I don't know how many people wanted the result changed. I think people just want the NFL to realize the officiating is a farce.

Then they said this.

NFL also says a penalty should have been called on Golden Tate for offensive pass interference. Boom. Done.

better days
09-25-2012, 12:41 PM
By essentially not acknowledging anything.

I don't know how many people wanted the result changed. I think people just want the NFL to realize the officiating is a farce.

Then they said this.

Boom. Done.

The NFL has never changed the result of a game because of a BAD call & they never will. And yes the replacement refs are terrible, but there have been MANY games decided by BAD calls from officials.

Philagape
09-25-2012, 12:46 PM
So the NFL supported the meaningless non-overturn. Not exactly a vote of confidence in the scabs.

jimmifli
09-25-2012, 12:54 PM
http://i.imgur.com/4RCZ3.jpg

I don't get what the controversy is all about, looking at the picture the NFL posted on facebook it seems pretty clear.

mjt328
09-25-2012, 01:41 PM
http://i.imgur.com/4RCZ3.jpg

I don't get what the controversy is all about, looking at the picture the NFL posted on facebook it seems pretty clear.

Ha!!
I guess they couldn't show the real picture, because Seattle's "touchdown pass" is in the hands of a Green Bay player.

Bulldog
09-25-2012, 07:29 PM
So typical. I'm honestly starting to despise the NFL and all of their b u l l s h i t rules. How is it that every scoring play is reviewable but some how this one is not. Why? And the whole deal where the receiver needs to make a "football play" while maintaining possession in order for it to be a catch is freakin stupid. Either you caught the damn ball with two feet in bounds or you didn't. Pretty black and white if you ask me. Couple that with the arrogance of Goodell and the the league as a whole and its really easy not to like. Maybe I'm in the minority, but I'm definitely not into the NFL like I used to be. Too much garbage to deal with these days.