PDA

View Full Version : So Fitz is good in Redzone

ghz in pittsburgh
09-26-2012, 06:27 PM
I guess that plays right into his strength.

He does not need to throw deep.
He's smart -- he figures out the defense scheme quickly.
It does not require him to throw accurately -- usually he just needs to get the ball to the receiver's vicinity, no need for perfect spot for RAC.
The Bills' O-Line strength and the ability to run the ball.
Lastly but I think the most important, he's daring, he attempts some throws his predecessors will never try, his coaches may cringe, but his receivers love and will be on alert all the time that the ball may come their way regardless if they are covered!

Skooby
09-26-2012, 06:36 PM
I guess that plays right into his strength.

He does not need to throw deep.
He's smart -- he figures out the defense scheme quickly.
It does not require him to throw accurately -- usually he just needs to get the ball to the receiver's vicinity, no need for perfect spot for RAC.
The Bills' O-Line strength and the ability to run the ball.
Lastly but I think the most important, he's daring, he attempts some throws his predecessors will never try, his coaches may cringe, but his receivers love and will be on alert all the time that the ball may come their way regardless if they are covered!

Reading something like this going into week 4 makes me happy, go Bills!

BillsFever21
09-26-2012, 06:50 PM
We started off great in the RZ last year too which was one of the reasons some of us knew we couldn't keep up the pace of winning games the way we were. If you think we'll keep this pace up you will be sadly mistaken.

BillsFever21
09-26-2012, 06:55 PM
Also, if he was such a great decision maker then why does he throw so many horrible INT's?

ServoBillieves
09-26-2012, 08:38 PM
Please, please complain some more about how we're doing well this year. Seriously it's getting amusing.

Philagape
09-26-2012, 09:02 PM
Please, please complain some more about how we're doing well this year. Seriously it's getting amusing.

They've done well in two games. It will be a while before it can be said that this year is a success.

How can skepticism be dismissed after all the hot streaks that turned out to be a mirage?? 2004? 2008? 2011? If you people want to be optimistic, good for you, but nobody has any moral right to ***** about those who don't want to check their brains at the door and would rather wait before pulling the pom-poms out of their arses.

How many of the people having orgasms over the last two games will hypocritically use a tough schedule as an excuse if they lose the next three?

mikemac2001
09-27-2012, 02:18 AM
Also, if he was such a great decision maker then why does he throw so many horrible INT's?

Bc he thorws ****ty passes sometimes

BADTHINGSMAN
09-27-2012, 02:30 AM
They've done well in two games. It will be a while before it can be said that this year is a success.

How can skepticism be dismissed after all the hot streaks that turned out to be a mirage?? 2004? 2008? 2011? If you people want to be optimistic, good for you, but nobody has any moral right to ***** about those who don't want to check their brains at the door and would rather wait before pulling the pom-poms out of their arses.

How many of the people having orgasms over the last two games will hypocritically use a tough schedule as an excuse if they lose the next three?

Exactly why I'm containing my excitement. To many times Buffalo has had this hot start and the fans get jacked. Then the letdown begins. I'm happy the Bills are 2-1 and happy they beat 2 teams they should have beaten. Now its time for Buffalo to prove to the fans that don't by the hype that this year is different.

YardRat
09-27-2012, 05:59 AM
Fitz got owned by a very good defensive game plan from a division opponent the first week of the season. I don't think you can pigeonhole his mistakes into a single category. Sometimes he makes a bad read, sometimes it's simply a poor throw, sometimes it's a force because he's trying to make something happen. That's pretty much true for any QB.