PDA

View Full Version : All eyes on Mario and Tom

Joebuffalowins
09-27-2012, 01:41 PM
http://www.buffalowins.com/site/all-eyes-on-mario.html

"We always joke about how it will be a great day when Brady retires. It will be as if the playing field will finally be leveled. I don't know about you, but that's cheap way of winning. I'd like to chip away at Brady's aura by winning a game or two against him before he retires. I'm not sure if I'll panic if the Bills lose by a large margin, because I still think their schedule works in their favor.

However, what will I think of Mario Williams? Will he be just a guy who can go after the Brandon Weeden's of the worlds or can he actually knock down the best in the world."

ghz in pittsburgh
09-27-2012, 01:52 PM
Mario is not Bruce Smith. even Bruce Smith alone cannot solve all the ills of a defense like we had in the glory years.

This is just unrealistc. I'm going to say Mario is another puzzle in our defensive line which is our biiggest weapon on defense. Can this defensive line cause as much trouble for Brady as the Giants line did? that's what we are waiting to see.

Joebuffalowins
09-27-2012, 02:26 PM
Mario is not Bruce Smith. even Bruce Smith alone cannot solve all the ills of a defense like we had in the glory years.

This is just unrealistc. I'm going to say Mario is another puzzle in our defensive line which is our biiggest weapon on defense. Can this defensive line cause as much trouble for Brady as the Giants line did? that's what we are waiting to see.

Yes, Mario isn't Bruce. But at the end of the day, he's going to be the main guy who gets the fame or crap if they beat or lose to the Pats. That's just how it is. When the Bills DL couldn't touch Sanchez, Mario got a lot of **** because of it. More so than Dareus/Williams.

THRILLHO
09-27-2012, 04:42 PM
Let Mario keep getting double teamed so Kyle and Marcell can keep getting pressure. Worth 100million dollars to me. Sack stats aren't everything.

YardRat
09-27-2012, 05:14 PM
All eyes should be on Jones and Glenn.