PDA

View Full Version : Regular Refs are in. Good for the Bills?

ghz in pittsburgh
09-27-2012, 07:57 PM
To be honest, I think the replacement refs helped our secondary as I saw our CB hold like crazy, especially Gilmore. On the other hand, guys like Mario Williams may view differently, as he felt he was abused by O-linemen. I wonder how much the replacement refs has helped our O-line so far.

imbondz
09-27-2012, 08:02 PM
replacement refs are like bad weather evening out teams

jimmifli
09-27-2012, 08:19 PM
I was kind of looking forward to seeing what they would do next. I was going to predict the first ground rule double in NFL history during the game on Sunday.

ServoBillieves
09-27-2012, 08:45 PM
These guys have their yachts and 3rd car payments because of BB and Kraft's pocketbooks, so I think we are at a disadvantage.

Dr. Lecter
09-27-2012, 09:10 PM
I was kind of looking forward to seeing what they would do next. I was going to predict the first ground rule double in NFL history during the game on Sunday.

Just imagine if they did a game in Toronto.

They would put players in the penalty box and I am pretty sure that Spiller would have been granted a penalty shot at some point.

madness
09-27-2012, 09:58 PM
Good for Pats. We're probably goin to kick off a nice win streak for them.

Cntrygal
09-28-2012, 05:33 AM
No.

:sigh:

don137
09-28-2012, 05:41 AM
The fact that we are playing Tom Brady and the Patriots does not bold well. If a defense touches Brady the regular officials throw a penalty. I predict 2 personal fouls on the Bills defense this weekend.

DraftBoy
09-28-2012, 08:44 AM
Expect them to call a tight game, could see more penalties then we have before from regular refs. They will need to re-establish some credibility lost by replacement refs. The refs called 18 penalties last night on Bal v. Cle.

better days
09-28-2012, 10:17 AM
These guys have their yachts and 3rd car payments because of BB and Kraft's pocketbooks, so I think we are at a disadvantage.

Kraft was a big reason the deal took so long to get done. I doubt the officials are happy with him. Hopefully they don't allow the Pats* OL to hold like the replacement officials did.