PDA

View Full Version : Where were you for last year's Bills win over Pats? Watch these vids and re-live it..

Coach Sal
09-28-2012, 06:55 AM
It's all part of my Football Friday blog. Maybe you were at one of these places? Watch these vids and tell me you don't get chills and pumped for Sunday?!?!

http://wgr550.com/CAPACCIO--Football-Friday-Flurry-Week-4/14358180

Skooby
09-28-2012, 07:37 AM
Hopefully chills & no bumps, lol.

Northern Stampede
09-28-2012, 08:20 AM
I was sitting in the stands with the coaches wives and families ( A friend of mine is family with one of the coaches )... It was a crazy experience, alot of joyful tears, and the conversations I got to have with some of the staff afterwards was incredible.. An amazing day for me personally, especially being a die hard fan for soo many years!

ServoBillieves
09-28-2012, 08:28 AM
Got chills watching that...

I was driving home from PGH with my then-fiancee and listening on the radio. In WV I lost radio service and almost lost my mind. I pulled over and then got the prompt on my phone, freaked out and woke her up, and she asked what happened. Told her, she said "good for you, now get us the **** home..."

MTBillsFan
09-28-2012, 10:03 AM
I was at the HHH Metrodome (Mall of 'Merica Field). Watching McNabb salt away a 20-0 halftime lead. I was in the upper deck watching the score updates. I pulled up NFL ticket on my phone and watched Lindell hit the kick. At that point, I stood up and gave my best William Wallace "freedom!" chear. It was AWESOME!

Jeff1220
09-28-2012, 10:12 AM
After that, it was obvious the Bills were playoff bound. Oh wait, nevermind.

ServoBillieves
09-28-2012, 10:20 AM
After that, it was obvious the Bills were playoff bound. Oh wait, nevermind.

Small victories my friend...

mightysimi
09-28-2012, 10:23 AM
I was at the Chargers vs Chiefs game in SD. I was walking around in Bills gear feeling like a celebrity as everyone was talking to me about the win. I ended up getting 30-40 chargers fans to sing shout when it looked like Freddie had scored. Awesome day!!

Generalissimus Gibby
09-28-2012, 10:26 AM
I was at home and after we fell behind 21-0 I turned off the tv and said well new year same old ****. Later on I turned on ESPN and saw that we were tied 24 all and I was like well damn we've got a chance, and then I got the game back and saw Florence score the go ahead td on the INT and I was like holy **** we've got a friggen chance, we could actually win this bastard. So I kept watching and man it was sweet. I may have cried a little bit. It was delirious happiness. I remember shouting, its over *****, its over ***** yesssssss, its over *****. Of course the walls to my apartment being paper thin a neighbor said, I have never seen seen someone so happy over a breakup with their girlfriend. I had to explain that the Bills had just won.

The last buffalo fan
09-28-2012, 10:51 AM
Was at Cancun for work, watched the game at Hooters. As usual had to fight for the damn tv signal, because there are/were all kind of fans but Bills fans. I got drunk and wasted, came back to the hotel to keep drinking on the beach and while wearing my bills tshirt and hat a Bengals fan approached and told me "Bills rule, Brady sucks". It was an AMAZING ****ing day!!

Scumbag College
09-28-2012, 02:29 PM
I was on the phone giving play by play to my best friend whom couldn't watch the game. That day I was sure the cops would be called on me for all the noise I was making, albeit I was watching at my home alone...especially Florence's pick 6.

I remember being so emotionally spent that I napped til about 730 that night after the game was over with.

ublinkwescore
09-28-2012, 04:19 PM
I was watching it all at breaktime billiards pool hall which was owned by a friend, and a fellow bills fan friend got their just in time to see Fitzpatrick complete his 1st pass - bomb to Donald Jones. Even though there was only 2 of us, we were loud as hell. Great day, every 7-10 minutes for the rest of the day, I would let out a random giggle.

Bone
09-28-2012, 06:12 PM
Chills....lets ****ing go buffalo!!!

THRILLHO
09-28-2012, 08:35 PM
The Kicken Chicken in Mount Pleasant, SC. I didn't know that a table of Bills fans gather there every week. I watched with them and we cheered together. I will never forget how amazing it was.

Buffalo Thriller
09-28-2012, 09:31 PM
Had a TV hooked up in our garage with all of my family going nuts! My uncle brought out the champagne to celebrate the victory!

mikemac2001
09-28-2012, 09:36 PM
50 yard line row 5-7 can't really remember but somehow i got a great deal on them last min (player wives seats i believe) but me and my buddy ended up going and i gave my tickets to my bro and cuz who were down at the 30. bills go down early so i decided to stop watching the game and just watch the jumbotron....bills started to play well got a score then the pick and 3 before half all i said was im just gonna keep watching the jumbotron....by the 4th qtr everyone around me already knew and wouldnt let me look at the field it was an awesome game and the place was so jacked (i had taken my nephew the week before and told him there not always like this) after the kick the place went crazy couple mins later went down to the first row and george wilson came by and was slapped up me and other fans hands.....awesome game

ublinkwescore
09-28-2012, 09:41 PM
I really hope the Bills and niners are both 3-1 going into next week. and that the bills come out 4-1. I would willingly take an asswhipping by a bunch of sissy la la niners fans if I could take a win for buffalo with it.

kelly2reed4six
09-28-2012, 09:55 PM
Jimmy's Old Town Tavern in Herndon, VA for the annual Buffalo Bills tailgate party! Was freakin amazing! I also won two tickets to the Sabres vs. caps at the event which was the icing on the cake (although perhaps the sabres spaking the caps 6-2 was the icing)!!