09-28-2012, 11:27 AM
per vtext.

I bet they both play.

jdaltroy5
09-28-2012, 11:31 AM
This is the way I always read those:

"Probable" - Definitely playing
"Questionable" - Playing until he further injures himself
"Doubtful" - Might play. Going to pump him full of drugs in the morning and see if he can stand up.
"Out" - Out. Probably.

OpIv37
09-28-2012, 11:31 AM
We need at least one of these guys to have any shot at all at this game.

I'm hoping it's Spiller since a) he seems to be better than Jackson at this point and b) his injury is upper-body so it's less likely to affect his speed, whereas Jackson has a knee injury that may slow him down even if he is ready to go. But, I'll be happy to get Jackson back for this game as well. He picks his holes better and is a better blocker.

buffalobillsfan95
09-28-2012, 11:36 AM
I say just play Jackson. Spiller is Special and don't want to risk further injury.

Fred is special too but he's starting to get older and needs to play through the pain. I also think they both play better when theres only 1 back.

Yasgur's Farm
09-28-2012, 11:49 AM
Dress them both regardless... Gotta keep bellyache guessing.

kishoph
09-28-2012, 11:59 AM
I had a feeling that this is how it would be, on Thursday Jackson said he was 70%, usually when a athlete is at 70%, they'll say they're at 90%. You'll rarely hear a player say that he thinks he'll play, that he's at 70%. I wouldn't want Jackson to rush back too early and then end up losing him for another 2-4 weeks. As far as Spiller goes, it's just too early. I don't know if he could risk further damage (I would imagine so), but with him, I certainly would not want to risk it. I'm sure it will impact the game and even though I'm not the biggest Choice fan, he did a good job last week. Also I believe that this game is going to depend a lot more on the arm of Fitz, I'm just hoping that he's up to it.

Ed
09-28-2012, 12:19 PM
I figured Spiller would be doubtful. That's encouraging. I'll still be surprised if he dresses though.

mayotm
09-28-2012, 01:10 PM
I had a feeling that this is how it would be, on Thursday Jackson said he was 70%, usually when a athlete is at 70%, they'll say they're at 90%. You'll rarely hear a player say that he thinks he'll play, that he's at 70%. I wouldn't want Jackson to rush back too early and then end up losing him for another 2-4 weeks. As far as Spiller goes, it's just too early. I don't know if he could risk further damage (I would imagine so), but with him, I certainly would not want to risk it. I'm sure it will impact the game and even though I'm not the biggest Choice fan, he did a good job last week. Also I believe that this game is going to depend a lot more on the arm of Fitz, I'm just hoping that he's up to it.I don't think Jackson said he was 70% healthy. I think he said there was a 70% chance that he would paly.

The Jokeman
09-28-2012, 02:18 PM
I say just play Jackson. Spiller is Special and don't want to risk further injury.

Fred is special too but he's starting to get older and needs to play through the pain. I also think they both play better when theres only 1 back.

I agree with this. Not to mention I think Freddie knows he's got something to prove and maybe this game will bring the best from him.

ublinkwescore
09-28-2012, 09:44 PM
what if gailey told spiller to fake an injury to play head games with Belicheat - that would be awesome if it works, but if it doesn't, chan looks like Gene Hackman taking a role as an *******.

BertSquirtgum
09-28-2012, 10:14 PM

Not possible.

kishoph
09-29-2012, 03:26 AM
I don't think Jackson said he was 70% healthy. I think he said there was a 70% chance that he would play.

I think you may be right, I'll have to find the interview.