PDA

View Full Version : My Choice is Choice (and White).

stuckincincy
09-28-2012, 01:04 PM
Give CJ and FJ another week. Have White on the active squad. The BUF OL has done a decent job opening up running lanes. NE is a strong opponent. 12th man helps.

NYJ is 2-0 in the division. BUF is 0-1, NE 0-0, MIA 0-1. Ground can be made up.

As the Infocom folks said..."Don't panic!" :cool:

more cowbell
09-28-2012, 01:12 PM
Ground can be made up I suppose - or we can just go ahead and beat NE

DMBcrew36
09-28-2012, 01:15 PM
McIntyre is there too for short yard situations...

OpIv37
09-28-2012, 01:18 PM
If we drop to 0-2 in the division with losses to the Jets and Pats, we will never make up that ground. It means catching two teams that have division record and head-to-head tiebreakers over us (and the Jets may end up being 3-1 to our 2-2 pending their outcome). Not gonna happen.

If we have ANY chance of making the playoffs, we cannot fall behind in the division this early. We need to throw everything we have at the Pats.

Skooby
09-28-2012, 01:21 PM
If we drop to 0-2 in the division with losses to the Jets and Pats, we will never make up that ground. It means catching two teams that have division record and head-to-head tiebreakers over us (and the Jets may end up being 3-1 to our 2-2 pending their outcome). Not gonna happen.

If we have ANY chance of making the playoffs, we cannot fall behind in the division this early. We need to throw everything we have at the Pats.

I agree with this to the letter, it's all out on every divisional game.

HAMMER
09-28-2012, 01:33 PM
I think we would be more effective with a 100% Choice vs. an 80% FJax, hard to believe he could be even close to 100%. Choice is a good back and our O-Line is obviously playing quite well. It's next man up, he did it vs. the Browns, no reason to think he can't have another good game.

mikemac2001
09-28-2012, 01:34 PM
Spiller choice and white

Rest fred

ParanoidAndroid
09-28-2012, 01:36 PM
Give CJ and FJ another week. Have White on the active squad. The BUF OL has done a decent job opening up running lanes. NE is a strong opponent. 12th man helps.

What's the difference?

BuffaloWingEater

i would rather have a healthy freddy and spiller for the rest of the season than have them held together by duct tape for the patriots.

DMBcrew36
I think we would be more effective with a 100% Choice vs. an 80% FJax, hard to believe he could be even close to 100%. Choice is a good back and our O-Line is obviously playing quite well. It's next man up, he did it vs. the Browns, no reason to think he can't have another good game.

Yeah I feel like with solid run blocking, opening up holes, like we saw in the last games, Choice (or anyone else) can definitely rack up some yards.

zone
09-28-2012, 01:53 PM
We have the chance to drop the pats to 1-3, that can not be taken lightly as I doubt it is. If we want to win this division this is a must win game. We all know how we have responded to "must win" games in the recent future. Hopefully we can prove this is the new Bills.

stuckincincy
09-28-2012, 01:59 PM
What's the difference?

Hello, Marvin. :tip:

OpIv37
09-28-2012, 02:01 PM

Yes there is: We are playing the Pats, not the Browns. They are only allowing 82 yards a game on the ground, which is one of the best in the NFL.

The Jokeman
09-28-2012, 02:13 PM
This is the type of game the Bills have to win if want to take the step to be a playoff type team. No excuses, we're at home and we have a chance to significatnly distance ourselves from the Patriots. Losing is not an option. I say rest Spiller but let Freddie play as he needs to prove that he can start again. Perhaps the perfect motivation for him is do what he did last year to help beat the Pats is to replicate what he did in Week 3 last year.

Mahdi
09-28-2012, 02:16 PM
Yes there is: We are playing the Pats, not the Browns. They are only allowing 82 yards a game on the ground, which is one of the best in the NFL.

Its definitely going to be tough to run the ball against the Pats. They are huge in the front 7. Mayo, Spikes and Hightower as massive LBs then you have Wilfork.

Spiller is the ideal RB for this game because although they are a big front 7 they aren't too fast.

PTI
09-28-2012, 02:21 PM
i would rather have a healthy freddy and spiller for the rest of the season than have them held together by duct tape for the patriots.

Once you are hurt you are typically hurt the whole season, as you heal you are just hurt less. These guys are getting crushed constantly. They can be better, but if they can play by all means they should play. If they need duct tape then so be it.

SquishDaFish
09-28-2012, 02:51 PM
This game is one of the most important of the season and the most important game over the next 3. We need this game. IF either or both can play they need to be IN THERE! Being 1 up on one of the 2 teams we are battling in the division is the best place we can be. Not to mention it will put us up 2 games on the best team in the division with a tiebreaker in our pocket. WE NEED THIS GAME!!

OpIv37
09-28-2012, 02:58 PM

Lose this game and the rest of the season won't matter.

Ok, that's a bit of an exaggeration, but if we lose, we will already be in a situation where we don't control our own destiny, and will need both the Jets and the Pats to implode to have a shot at the division, and one of them to implode to have a shot at a wild card. There's a fair chance that the Jets will implode. It's highly unlikely that NE will implode, especially once they get Hernandez and a couple of other guys back from injury.

CoolBreeze
09-28-2012, 03:02 PM
No Freddy and/or CJ must play, I agree with OpIv37. It's the Patriots, and we'd be awfully stupid not to play either Jackson or Spiller if their available.

Generalissimus Gibby
09-28-2012, 03:15 PM
I want to **** with Bellijerk's mind. Start Choice, no reason not to, but dress CJ and Freddy and use as needed. Give each a third of the carries unless CJ is up to to full speed then give him the majority of the carries.