PDA

View Full Version : The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly

Generalissimus Gibby
09-30-2012, 03:17 PM
The good: Chandler, Graham, first half Defense
The Bad: The second half defense, the coaching
The Ugly: The cheapshots allowed by the refs, Fitz
The Unforgivable: The pats running up the score and the refs. The Bills giving up. They just ****ing gave up

Blondie
09-30-2012, 03:20 PM
Your defense sucks... it sucks.. it sucks ... it S-U-C-K-S!

Crisis
09-30-2012, 03:22 PM
The good: the game is finally over

Cali512
09-30-2012, 03:23 PM
How is Wilson or Barnett not singled out?

Also add our pass blocking to the good. We did very good once again, had 2-3 plays were we had issues, but for the most part they played solid. I hated the cheap shots, along with the penalty to bradys ****** ass, but not towards Fitz when he was double hit

DraftBoy
09-30-2012, 03:23 PM
Good: Dickerson, Graham, Gilmore, Chandler, Jones

Bad: Johnson, Urbik's injury, both RB's fumbling

Ugly: Gailey, Wanny, the entire defense sans Gilmore, and seeing the Pats get a chance to run it up

Beyond Words: Fitzpatrick

coastal
09-30-2012, 03:24 PM
Please God.. Take Ralph home.

kingJofNYC
09-30-2012, 03:25 PM
Good: Gilmore
Bad: Mario Williams
Ugly: Still 12 games left in the season

Blondie
09-30-2012, 03:27 PM
The good.. Fitz is hot.

The bad .. your D sucks...

The ugly... Mario is way over paid

The good.. I ♥ Fitzpatrick

SpikedLemonade
09-30-2012, 03:33 PM
Please God.. Take Ralph home.

OR the Devil.

don137
09-30-2012, 03:34 PM
Good: Chandler, Gilmore, Graham
Bad: officiating (allowed NE go after Fitz's knee but called hit on Brady, no call on Spikes cheap head shot and others), Wilson, Mario Willams (invisible), Spiller (can't fumble at goal line)
Ugly: whole defense (too many missed tackles and no pressure on Brady)should be truly embrassed. Fitz (choked under pressure again) and Pears (beat all day long, many penalties, and his guy rolled on Glenn after causing Fitz to fumble)

Ed
09-30-2012, 03:46 PM
Ugly: Mrs. Wilfork. Did she really need to be on screen that much?

The Jokeman
09-30-2012, 04:13 PM
Ugly: Mrs. Wilfork. Did she really need to be on screen that much?

What else was there to show? I found it funny that at the end of the game that Dierdorf and Gumble even ran out of things to say about Wilfork.

The Good: Gailey shows he can make an offense with little talent
The Bad: Belechick/McDaniels can make an offense with Brandon Boldin
The Ugly: I felt we had a chance to win after the Donald Jones' TD

YardRat
09-30-2012, 04:20 PM
The Good: Gilmore, Chandler, FJ and CJ sacking up for a big game.
The Bad: Glenn, Urbik and Chandler injuries.
The Ugly: Everything after they went up 21-7, most especially the turnovers and defense.

Historian
09-30-2012, 06:15 PM
The Good: Historian and OP, who tried to tell all of you this team was not very good, and that in certain instances, like the Bills, the preseaon does matter....especially when you're winless.

The Bad: Our new punter's 28 yard shank.

The Ugly: Anyone who paid their good, hard earned money to watch this semi-pro team yet again this year. I feel bad for you, I really do, but it's not like you weren't warned....and The Philster, who was blaming the refs on facebook, lol.

OLDSRIP
09-30-2012, 06:36 PM
I'm surprised that there isn't more talk of how dirty the hit on Chandler was by Spikes. I want to see the replay again. It sure looked to me that was well behind the play and an intentional head shot. If it was as bad as it looked first time around, there should be a suspension if the NFL is really trying to clean up the game. But it is the Patriots, probably nothing will happen.

Ingtar33
09-30-2012, 11:19 PM
The good: it was an alright half of football to watch
The bad: football is a 60 minute game, not a 30 minute game
The ugly: typical, maddening, frustrating bills-pats game. These games stopped hurting sometime around 2006... but it still leaves an ugly taste in my mouth.

Novacane
09-30-2012, 11:23 PM
The Good: Historian and OP, who tried to tell all of you this team was not very good, and that in certain instances, like the Bills, the preseaon does matter....especially when you're winless.

The Bad: Our new punter's 28 yard shank.

The Ugly: Anyone who paid their good, hard earned money to watch this semi-pro team yet again this year. I feel bad for you, I really do, but it's not like you weren't warned....and The Philster, who was blaming the refs on facebook, lol.

LMAO! What did they do to cost us the game? Refuse to let the Bills play 20 guys on defense?

kingJofNYC
09-30-2012, 11:24 PM
I'm surprised that there isn't more talk of how dirty the hit on Chandler was by Spikes. I want to see the replay again. It sure looked to me that was well behind the play and an intentional head shot. If it was as bad as it looked first time around, there should be a suspension if the NFL is really trying to clean up the game. But it is the Patriots, probably nothing will happen.

his teammates didn't even get angry. it was dirty as ****, but when your own guys don't stand up for you....says a lot.

soft team, no heart.

OLDSRIP
10-01-2012, 07:42 AM
his teammates didn't even get angry. it was dirty as ****, but when your own guys don't stand up for you....says a lot.

soft team, no heart.

I agree King, they are too soft, no killer attitude. I remember thinking that the Bills should have sent someone at Brady or someone else. After that I would gladly give up a penalty to show you can't get away with that.
i think Chan is a very nice guy, to nice to match up with nasty people like BB. Very frustrating to watch, for sure.

gebobs
10-01-2012, 09:25 AM
Also add our pass blocking to the good. We did very good once again, had 2-3 plays were we had issues, but for the most part they played solid.
Hello what? Fitz was sacked 3 times, hurried several other, and knocked down a half dozen times, once nearly having his legs chopped off. Pass protection wasn't the dumpster fire that nearly every other aspect of the game was, but I wouldn't call it good. Not by a long shot.

Historian
10-01-2012, 10:10 AM
I agree King, they are too soft, no killer attitude. I remember thinking that the Bills should have sent someone at Brady or someone else. After that I would gladly give up a penalty to show you can't get away with that.
i think Chan is a very nice guy, to nice to match up with nasty people like BB. Very frustrating to watch, for sure.

I was kind of surprised that gailey took a knee in Cleveland, when he had the opportunity to get more points.

I mean, isn't points scored some tiebreaker down the line?

I'm all for sportsmanship, don't get me wrong, but at the time I remember thinking, that it showed me that this team does not have a killer insticnt.

JMO.

Mahdi
10-01-2012, 10:22 AM
Good: Dickerson, Graham, Gilmore, Chandler, Jones

Bad: Johnson, Urbik's injury, both RB's fumbling

Ugly: Gailey, Wanny, the entire defense sans Gilmore, and seeing the Pats get a chance to run it up

Beyond Words: Fitzpatrick

Lets not forget Fitz had 4TDs. 3 of them were fantastic throws. 3 of his INTs were questionable, one batted in the air, one was him not being used to Graham's speed as they probably haven't worked much together to this point and the other looks like the WR ran the wrong route.

The worst play Fitz had was missing Johnson on the wide open TD although he made up for it on the same drive. Fitz needs a defense to help him out.

gebobs
10-01-2012, 10:30 AM
I mean, isn't points scored some tiebreaker down the line?
It's so far down the list, I doubt if it ever has come to that.

http://www.nfl.com/standings/tiebreakingprocedures

I'm all for sportsmanship, don't get me wrong, but at the time I remember thinking, that it showed me that this team does not have a killer insticnt.
How does piling on useless points show "killer instinct"? The Bills killed the Browns with late turnovers and a pounding running game. Piling on points wouldn't have done anything in my opinion to prove "killer instinct".

As a hockey coach, I never allowed my teams to unnecessarily tag lesser teams with goals. Once a game was in hand, the objective morphed from winning to learning and practicing. Furthermore, though I didn't know all the coaches personally, I respected them and their commitment to their schools and the kids and never would have rubbed their noses in it just because I had better players.

Of course, professional coaches aren't going to approach it the same way. But as much as I dislike Gailey, that was a class act. And as much as I despised Belichick before, I am reaching for new depths of bile for that *******.

Skooby
10-01-2012, 10:32 AM
Good: Having 2 great RBs.

Bad: Having 2 injured RBs expecting to play.

Ugly: Having Fitz's try and shoulder the load.

DraftBoy
10-01-2012, 11:14 AM
Lets not forget Fitz had 4TDs. 3 of them were fantastic throws. 3 of his INTs were questionable, one batted in the air, one was him not being used to Graham's speed as they probably haven't worked much together to this point and the other looks like the WR ran the wrong route.

The worst play Fitz had was missing Johnson on the wide open TD although he made up for it on the same drive. Fitz needs a defense to help him out.

Oh I didn't forget and you're sugar coating the hell out of the 3 INT's. I know 8 year old QB's who know better than to roll left and try something as stupid as throwing 40 yards across the field.

If he's not used to Graham's speed after minicamps, training camps, and countless practices he shouldn't be out there.

No the worst play of Fitz was his I don't give a **** anymore fourth INT. Where he literally threw a pass like you would throw in a game of '500' to Tavon Wilson who could of signaled for a fair catch because it was the definition of an arm punt.

PTI
10-01-2012, 11:25 AM
Refs were really bad, the head shot to Fitz, obvious holding on Anderson to allow Brady TD to Woodhead, and obvious false start on Gronk TD, it is so obvious 62 on the Patriots OLINE moves before the snap.