PDA

View Full Version : Wait.... What?

BillsWin
09-30-2012, 03:30 PM
I know what happened.

We turned the ball over.
We mailed it in when the Pats begun to make a comeback.
Our defense was shredded by the best QB in the game.
We simply choked. Gave up. Fell apart.

I get that.

I understand that we lost. I watched the game.

But I still have that thought in my head...

What the hell just happened?

It's not like what I experienced in week one.

It's more like, you're in a fight and you get hit so hard that you have an out of body experience and are watching yourself get pummeled. It doesn't really hurt. It's just confusing.

So, I'll ask again.

What the hell just happened?

BILLSROCK1212
09-30-2012, 03:30 PM
We lost...nothing new.

ServoBillieves
09-30-2012, 03:37 PM
At 24 years old I lost complete faith in this team. They gave up,they missed easy coverage, they couldn't cover Weller, couldn't do the simplest things, and Fitz is a joke. I've spent 24 years of my life inking my checks, paychecks, and literally myseld with money for this team and they refuse to put a competant system in place and a winner on the field.

Another 12 month's until they can break my heart again.

bluerosekiller
09-30-2012, 03:46 PM
But, 35 f**king unanswered points after we had a 14 point lead & all the momentum in our favor just after the half? SERIOUSLY?!!!
The entire team just seemed to roll over & give up & turn overs by players or not, THAT'S on the coach.
Supposedly soft second half schedule or not, after this debacle today, I'm fairly certain their basically done for the year now.
With two VERY tough road games looking at us, which we're almost certain to lose, we'll be 2-4 & on a three game skid when the Titans come here & I just don't know if they're mentally strong enough to rebound & win that game. And if they don't? I foresee a bloody free fall.
They may actually finish with a worse record than last year.

cookie G
09-30-2012, 03:50 PM
They let 'em get up off the mat.

That's all. And inexcusable.

Skooby
09-30-2012, 04:01 PM
2-2.