PDA

View Full Version : pleaseeeeeeeeeee Fire Chan .G

paladin warrior
09-30-2012, 03:30 PM
:pray::pray::grovel::grovel::grovel:

BillsOwnAll
09-30-2012, 03:57 PM
Fire chan midseason would do more worse then good thats for sure....

Skooby
09-30-2012, 03:58 PM
This is suicide in the NFL.

Maximilli
09-30-2012, 03:58 PM
I have to agree fire him man were up 21 -7 run the damn ball we are up keep tom brady off the field turn them 1 dimensional im so sick of this **** fitz is good but not great why is he throwing so much run the ****ing ball damn we would ve won

Cali512
09-30-2012, 03:59 PM
Im willing to give him the season still. His play calls got WRs open. Fitz didnt execute

kingJofNYC
09-30-2012, 04:00 PM
I have to agree fire him man were up 21 -7 run the damn ball we are up keep tom brady off the field turn them 1 dimensional im so sick of this **** fitz is good but not great why is he throwing so much run the ****ing ball damn we would ve won

Our yards per carry was dog **** for the first 3 quarters. They couldn't run the ball, they were absolutely destroyed in the trenches on both sides of the ball.

Maximilli
09-30-2012, 04:01 PM
He Throws to much

Jeff1220
09-30-2012, 04:05 PM
I can't defend Gailey, but he's all they've got. After the last coaching search, that was pretty much apparent...unless you want Wanny to be the HC. Because that's what you'd get. At this point, getting good coordinators and a legitimate QB would be way more helpful.

Maximilli
09-30-2012, 04:06 PM
Dosent matter they can get u 3yards then 2 then 3 and short clock running and your keeping brady off the field you cant hold two good running backs forever and clock running just keep brady off the field

Mr. Pink
09-30-2012, 04:18 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Replacing Dick Jauron with Chan Gailey was a downgrade.

Jauron wasn't the answer but Gailey is worse.

The Jokeman
09-30-2012, 04:20 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Replacing Dick Jauron with Chan Gailey was a downgrade.

Jauron wasn't the answer but Gailey is worse.

Ahem we replaced Perry Fewell with Gailey. Hindsight being what it is one could argue that keeping Fewell as HC and bringing in Chan as OC might have been the best plan of attack.

Maximilli
09-30-2012, 04:21 PM
just dont get it if we can sit watch the game understand Why the **** can a coach who prepares every week not think that

YardRat
09-30-2012, 04:21 PM
Gailey's biggest shortcomings are not hiring competent coordinators, period.

Mr. Pink
09-30-2012, 04:22 PM
Ahem we replaced Perry Fewell with Gailey. Hindsight being what it is one could argue that keeping Fewell as HC and bringing in Chan as OC might have been the best plan of attack.

Interim coaches are interim coaches for a reason. Fewell never had a chance to be named the full time HC.

Maximilli
09-30-2012, 04:24 PM
running the ball helped us the past 2 weeks with 1 rb and now we have freedie back we stop running

Turf
09-30-2012, 04:25 PM
The stach needs a talking to. Cause that thing he called today was ugly, probably the worse coaching job I ever saw.

The Jokeman
09-30-2012, 04:26 PM
Interim coaches are interim coaches for a reason. Fewell never had a chance to be named the full time HC.

If he gets another playoff appearance with the talent the Giants have on D he might get another shot somewhere.

Cali512
09-30-2012, 04:26 PM
This one was on Wanny and Fitz. Gaileys plays got players open. Had our team marching down the field, but then Fitz started missing easy ass throws as always, and our D stopped trying

Maximilli
09-30-2012, 04:29 PM
This one was on Wanny and Fitz. Gaileys plays got players open. Had our team marching down the field, but then Fitz started missing easy ass throws as always, and our D stopped trying
If we ran the ball defense wouldn't b on the field so long this is all gailey you are up 21-7 run the ball then play-action tight end and work from there run the ball

Mr. Cynical
09-30-2012, 04:30 PM
I can't defend Gailey, but he's all they've got. After the last coaching search, that was pretty much apparent...unless you want Wanny to be the HC. Because that's what you'd get. At this point, getting good coordinators and a legitimate QB would be way more helpful.

Great point. I want Chan gone like the wind, but no one is coming to Buffalo that is worth anything. And Wanny sucks, too. Let's face it, they have talent and are not performing and losing games with crappy gameplans. That is 100% on the coaches. I agree that firing him now wouldn't do that much, as Wanny would suck too, and it would signal an organization in turmoil, which would not attract anyone to come here.

So, we lay an egg this year again for the 13th time, hopefully a really big egg so we can draft a REAL qb, fire Chan and the staff, and pray that some REAL coach is up to the challenge and takes a chance on the Bills.

As I used to say when Dick was hired, "So much for the bright future". That was what, 6-7 years ago? It definitely can get depressing when you think about it. :(

kingJofNYC
09-30-2012, 04:35 PM
Maximilli must have been watching a different game.

I hope we do fire Gailey, I want this circus to try and get a coach here, should be more entertaining then the product on the field. We'll get new insiders claiming to have sources that Cowher is on his way.

Maximilli
09-30-2012, 04:36 PM
Dont get it u have a chance to keep brady off the field and the guy had 4 long drive in the 3rd

Maximilli
09-30-2012, 04:42 PM
Everybody check out the stats Fitz threw 39 times only manning tom brady and drew brees are allowed to throw that much why is he making fitz throw so much im mean damn man

Mr. Pink
09-30-2012, 04:45 PM
Everybody check out the stats Fitz threw 39 times only manning tom brady and drew brees are allowed to throw that much why is he making fitz throw so much im mean damn man

^^^

This is what I've been complaining about since Gailey took over...there are games where we simply abandon the run for absolutely no reason. Then I get people pointing out outliers to try and prove me wrong.

When you're playing teams who are clearly more talented than your defense, you run the ball and consume as much gameclock as possible to keep the other teams offense off the field. Jauron did this against the Colts a few years back when he only had Losman attempt 11 passes and what happened? We stayed in a game that we had no business being in.

SpillerThrills
09-30-2012, 04:49 PM
if our defense could have stopped anyone in the second half we wouldn't be having this conversation.

gebobs
09-30-2012, 04:49 PM
Hell no Wanny. He's abysmal as DC.

Mr. Pink
09-30-2012, 04:54 PM
if our defense could have stopped anyone in the second half we wouldn't be having this conversation.

:rofl:

Last 4 Patriot scoring drives.

42 yards - TD
12 yards - TD
48 yards - TD
7 yards - FG

There's 24 points and go figure we lost by....24 points! But it was the D's fault entirely right?

kingJofNYC
09-30-2012, 04:54 PM
Fred averaged 2.2 on 13 carries, Spiller was at 4.1 on 8 carries but his average was aided by a garbage time run in the last couple of minutes. Still don't understand why he was out there.

Pats flat out stuffed the run right up our asses. We tried to run and couldn't, our defense couldn't stop the run, and it all snowballed from there. You can get on Gailey for abandoning the run in other games, he's certainly done it in the past when it was actually working, but today we went nowhere with. Got destroyed up front. Dareus can learn a thing or two from watching Wilfork.

Maximilli
09-30-2012, 04:55 PM
Maximilli must have been watching a different game.

I hope we do fire Gailey, I want this circus to try and get a coach here, should be more entertaining then the product on the field. We'll get new insiders claiming to have sources that Cowher is on his way.
HOW MANY 3 AND OUTS DID WE HAVE SOON AS WE GET THE BALL SHOTGUN SHOTGUN SHOTGUN PUNT
BRADY DRIVES SCORES THEN SHOTGUN SHOTGUN SHOTGUN PUNT THEN BRADY SCORES WE GAVE TO MANY OPPORTUNITIES THAT IS UN HEARD OF TO HAVE THAT MANY POSSE IONS IF RUN THE BALL USE THE CLOCK HE WOULDN'T B ON THE FIELD SO MUCH IN ORDER TO WIN U LIMIT BRADYS TOUCHES COMMON SENSE

kingJofNYC
09-30-2012, 04:58 PM
HOW MANY 3 AND OUTS DID WE HAVE SOON AS WE GET THE BALL SHOTGUN SHOTGUN SHOTGUN PUNT
BRADY DRIVES SCORES THEN SHOTGUN SHOTGUN SHOTGUN PUNT THEN BRADY SCORES WE GAVE TO MANY OPPORTUNITIES THAT IS UN HEARD OF TO HAVE THAT MANY POSSE IONS IF RUN THE BALL USE THE CLOCK HE WOULDN'T B ON THE FIELD SO MUCH IN ORDER TO WIN U LIMIT BRADYS TOUCHES COMMON SENSE

I love how you quote me thirty minutes later. Bring numbers, we got our run game stuffed, shut up about it already. We were grinding out **** on the ground. Not to mention the fact that Spiller goes down again during the game after being tackled, and Spikes knocked Fred into next week. Honestly, Fred looked lost after that hit, had his bell rung big time.

gebobs
09-30-2012, 04:59 PM
Gailey is 2-12 in the division. Defend that.

Maximilli
09-30-2012, 05:00 PM
^^^

This is what I've been complaining about since Gailey took over...there are games where we simply abandon the run for absolutely no reason. Then I get people pointing out outliers to try and prove me wrong.

When you're playing teams who are clearly more talented than your defense, you run the ball and consume as much gameclock as possible to keep the other teams offense off the field. Jauron did this against the Colts a few years back when he only had Losman attempt 11 passes and what happened? We stayed in a game that we had no business being in.
AGREED RUN THE BALL DON'T MATTER IF THEY STUFF IT THEY CANT STUFF IT THE WHOLE GAME EVENTUALLY DEFENSE WE'LL BREAK U CANT ABANDON IT BECAUSE U GET STUFFED THAT'S SILLY CJ AND FREEDIE ARE CAPABLE BACKS TO GET JOB DONE 10 AND 6 TOUCHES ARE NOT ENOUGH U WANT BALL IN UR BEST PLAYERS HANDS AND THAT IS FREEDIS CJ AND STEVIE

Maximilli
09-30-2012, 05:03 PM
I love how you quote me thirty minutes later. Bring numbers, we got our run game stuffed, shut up about it already. We were grinding out **** on the ground. Not to mention the fact that Spiller goes down again during the game after being tackled, and Spikes knocked Fred into next week. Honestly, Fred looked lost after that hit, had his bell rung big time.
YEAH U MAKE ALOT OF SENSE SMH THEY CAME BACK IN THE IF U DON'T REMEMBER TRY AND MAKES SENSE KEEP BRADY OFF THE FIELD BURN CLOCK COMMON SENSE

coastal
09-30-2012, 05:07 PM
So stupid... Ralph is the problem.

kingJofNYC
09-30-2012, 05:08 PM
MORE CAPITAL LETTERS PLEASE!

KEEP BRADY OFF THE FIELD BY GOING THREE AND OUT ON THREE TWO YARD RUNS, THAT'LL DEFINITELY LEAD TO VICTORY.

ALL HAIL MAXIMILLI, MASTER STRATEGIST. YOU SHOULD PUT OUT A NEWSLETTER, I'D READ IT.

Maximilli
09-30-2012, 05:09 PM
WHEN PATRIOTS GOT UP THEY RAN THE BALL AND PLAYED OFF THAT WE WERE SUPPOSED TO DO THE SAME DAMN THING

Maximilli
09-30-2012, 05:11 PM
YOUR NOT MAKING ANY SENSE 39 ATTEMPTS FOR FITZ IF YOUR HAPPY WITH THAT NUMBER THEN YOU GOT ISSUES

kingJofNYC
09-30-2012, 05:12 PM
WHEN PATRIOTS GOT UP THEY RAN THE BALL AND PLAYED OFF THAT WE WERE SUPPOSED TO DO THE SAME DAMN THING

They ran the ball because their top two backs were averaging 8+ and 4.5 yards per carry respectively. I'm sure Chan would run too if he had that kind of production. Gailey's OL folded up and went home, get on him for that.

Running for the sake of running is stupid.

Maximilli
09-30-2012, 05:16 PM
YOU KEEP RUNNING U NEVER WANNA BE 1 DIMENSIONAL GOTTA STICK WITH IT DEFENSE WILL BREAK

paladin warrior
09-30-2012, 05:30 PM
Gailey is 2-12 in the division. Defend that. Yea that total make sense. wtf 2-12 divsion .. jeeez *** it cry out loud. why Ralph want to keep Chan . 2-12 :crap: that *** it total suck Chan G :whoosh:

paladin warrior
09-30-2012, 05:36 PM
I wish somebody call or write a letter to Ralph, This was the most Embarrassing today lost by a Freakin PATS. And do something Ralph. Don't stand there Ralph do something.

streetkings01
09-30-2012, 05:41 PM
After we finish 5-11 Buddy will have to fire Chan. No way a guy can keep his job after 3 straight abysmal seasons!

- - - Updated - - -

After we finish 5-11 Buddy will have to fire Chan. No way a guy can keep his job after 3 straight abysmal seasons!

Maximilli
09-30-2012, 05:43 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Do u guys think we should've stuck with the run 2nd half while we were up and play by the run

kingJofNYC
09-30-2012, 05:45 PM
Who's going to fire Buddy, his drafts have been awful.

Is Ralph conscious?

Maximilli
09-30-2012, 05:47 PM
not all his picks come on

kingJofNYC
09-30-2012, 05:49 PM
not all his picks come on

Right, he's made 2-3 good ones. Chan's also won a couple of times, but his teams consistently suck. Buddy's drafts also consistently suck.

Maximilli
09-30-2012, 05:51 PM
then maybe you should find another team i hope your not a knicks fan

kingJofNYC
09-30-2012, 05:53 PM
then maybe you should find another team i hope your not a knicks fan

NBA sucks.

Why shouldn't Nix's head be on the line? He's the one who brought Gailey here. He's the one who drafts and signs free agent. Who gave MIArio 100m? They both should be **** canned, why does Nix get a pass?

paladin warrior
09-30-2012, 05:54 PM
If I See Chan G at the press confernce and I am going to said *** U C*nt Chan G. You are a loudy head coach I never see and this was most Embarrassing today. Where is Nix Buddy?? Come here u ugly motherfcker .Why U cant Fire Chan .G or are u still jerk off in the vip room today. JEEZ what wrong both of you. Chan G have 2-12 Divsion MY GOD

Maximilli
09-30-2012, 05:57 PM
How is he supposed to know mario would start off like that, did u at the time everybody was praying we get the guy and im pretty sure you were one of them so stop it man your talking crazy

kingJofNYC
09-30-2012, 06:04 PM
How is he supposed to know mario would start off like that, did u at the time everybody was praying we get the guy and im pretty sure you were one of them so stop it man your talking crazy

Check my post history, I wasn't a huge Mario supporter, good friend of mine is a Texans fan.

Nix has made plenty of mistakes to cost him his job, just check his draft history or the money he gave Fitz.

Historian
09-30-2012, 06:08 PM
Chan is the best you get. Nobody else wants the job.

Maximilli
09-30-2012, 06:09 PM
so who would u signed smart guy since u know so much i don't think so but who would u sign to fix our pass rush

mrbojanglezs
09-30-2012, 06:50 PM
So stupid... Ralph is the problem.

how is a 93 year old man in a wheel chair in detroit the problem? Not like you can say he didn't spend any money this year....

mightysimi
09-30-2012, 11:36 PM
I might be the minority here but consistently switching coaches means new schemes and possible different players depending on the scheme. That's how we keep getting in this circle of mediocrity. You can't say that the talent level top to bottom isn't better than before Nix and Gailey got here. How do the teams get better at anything if they are always switching. I don't buy it. It's making Gailey the scapegoat for a terrible showing on D and poor decisions by Fitz. I think he can be a winning coach.

BertSquirtgum
09-30-2012, 11:39 PM
Gailey is the head coach. It should be his fault. It was his decision to hire his good buddy wannstadt. 12-24. I don't want to wait two more years to see a winning season.

Marcala12
10-01-2012, 04:30 AM
the team has a lot more talent than we did a couple of years ago; I think more people would be interested in the gig this time around.

coastal
10-01-2012, 07:12 AM
I wasn't praying for us to sign Mario.

quite the opposite.

ask all the posters that called me the "anti-Bills fan".